• 54 results
Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Twentyfive

During the early days of the DCAU, when they did Batman/Superman Adventures, my dad used to do illustrations. He drew a mean Superman back then.

Too bad he was a teacher and not an illustrator.

Then one day, he brought home three huge boxes filled with Marvel and DC comics. X-Men were hype back then. They were all over. TV, Video Games, Lunch Boxes, everything.

Then I stopped reading comics not long after that. Then I ran into a Runaways Omnibus in high school. Read for a while, then stopped. Then DC relaunched in 2011, and here we are. But DC nearly took me out of the comic community with their subpar stories and short ongoing lifespans. Then Marvel comics brought me back.Now, as hard as it is for me to say, I'm a Marvel guy. I really tried to believe in DC, but it's hard.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Batman TAS, Spider-Man TAS, Superman TAS, F4 TAS, JL/JLU, Batman Beyond, X-Men TAS, X-Men EVO, Hulk TAS, and Batman (1989) and toys.

rev_sulphur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

I have only been into comics for the last year or 2. I was always a fan of the tv shows and movies of various superheroes. I grew up reading 2000 A.D. It wasn't until I came across a video about William Hand on Youtube that sparked my interest. I started looking up stuff online about William Hand, The Green Lantern and The New 52. I decided to buy Green Lantern: Rebirth and the next 3 TPB and I have been hooked since and my collection grows with everyweek. I also have to credit Geoff Johns writing as well.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Movies.