• 62 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio

There's one that easily comes to mind and that has unlimited potential for both stories and sales....

You know you want it
#2 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"

There's one that easily comes to mind and that has unlimited potential for both stories and sales....

You know you want it
"

OMG



of course ^^
#3 Edited by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"

There's one that easily comes to mind and that has unlimited potential for both stories and sales....

You know you want it
"
I'm not so sure:P
#4 Posted by Primrose (292 posts) - - Show Bio

GEARS OF WAR^^

#5 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Nighthunter said:
"

There's one that easily comes to mind and that has unlimited potential for both stories and sales....

You know you want it
"
I'm not so sure:P
"
nintendo comics doesn't count lol

Primrose said:
"GEARS OF WAR^^"

It's on the way, it will be published by Wildstorm
#6 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Metal Gear Solid and Blood Rayne.........oh what they already do lol


mmm Devil May Cry...??

#7 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

God of War

#8 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23023 posts) - - Show Bio

DEVIL MAY CRY FOR SURE THAT IS A REALLY GOOD GAME


#9 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
PRIMAV3RA said:
"DEVIL MAY CRY FOR SURE THAT IS A REALLY GOOD GAME


"

yes high five
#10 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio


#11 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"God of War"
HELLZ YEAH
#12 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
DEAD RISING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#13 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"Metal Gear Solid and Blood Rayne.........oh what they already do lol


mmm Devil May Cry...??"
Been done
#14 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"Metal Gear Solid and Blood Rayne.........oh what they already do lol


mmm Devil May Cry...??"
Been done
"

think your so smart now ..................... ??????

^^
#15 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Acer said:
"TheDrifter said:
"God of War"
HELLZ YEAH"
lol
#16 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23023 posts) - - Show Bio

lmao bully should be made into a comic lol

#17 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio
We need for science fiction characters
#19 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"
We need for science fiction characters
"
If we are doing Science fiction my vote is still for Star Fox
#20 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

guitar hero :P

OH ............ i know

MASS EFFECT. and BIO SHOCK

#21 Posted by Leroy (128 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Dead Rising would be a fun comic.

I'd like to see Persona 3, but I think they're doing a Manga on it.

Katamari Damacy, because that game's cut scenes are weird as heck.
#22 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
#23 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel vs. Capcom 1-2

Dead or Alive series
Cyberbots:Fullmetal Madness
Battle Circuit
Onimusha
#24 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23023 posts) - - Show Bio

Soul Calibur

#25 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

The World ends With You.
Final Fantasy X
God of War
GTA Vice City, San Andreas, and 4

#26 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23023 posts) - - Show Bio

GTA omg that would be the best comic to read lol

#27 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
PRIMAV3RA said:
"Soul Calibur"
Agreed.
#28 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
Whats in your soul?
#29 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio
PRIMAV3RA said:
"GTA omg that would be the best comic to read lol"

It would be. I want one with Tommy Vercetti first.
#30 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
PRIMAV3RA said:
"GTA omg that would be the best comic to read lol"
How would anyone pull that off?
#31 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio

Resident Evil, Fire eMBLEM

#32 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23023 posts) - - Show Bio
Loaded Revolver said:
"PRIMAV3RA said:
"GTA omg that would be the best comic to read lol"
How would anyone pull that off?"
well someone could^^  idk it would be funny
#33 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio
Loaded Revolver said:
"PRIMAV3RA said:
"GTA omg that would be the best comic to read lol"
How would anyone pull that off?"
I don't know. They'd start with how they got started out and then boom the comic starts.
#34 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"


I LOVE THAT GAME
Moderator
#35 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pix: Its one of my favorites.

#36 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

you look like a Albert/Lavitz guy

Moderator
#37 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"you look like a Albert/Lavitz guy"
I am:D
#38 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

I figured!

<---------------shana/miranda and ALbert/Lavitz...sometimes Meru
Moderator
#39 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"I figured!
<---------------shana/miranda and ALbert/Lavitz...sometimes Meru
"
I was so mad when Lavitz died
#40 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
PRIMAV3RA said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"PRIMAV3RA said:
"GTA omg that would be the best comic to read lol"
How would anyone pull that off?"
well someone could^^  idk it would be funny"
Jason Aaron maybe?
#41 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

God of War?

#42 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"pixelized said:
"I figured!
<---------------shana/miranda and ALbert/Lavitz...sometimes Meru
"
I was so mad when Lavitz died"
i hated him. he was soooo annoyinh. plus ALbert was prettier
Moderator
#43 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Nobody said:
"pixelized said:
"I figured!
<---------------shana/miranda and ALbert/Lavitz...sometimes Meru
"
I was so mad when Lavitz died"
i hated him. he was soooo annoyinh. plus ALbert was prettier"
Albert was alright, Lavitz was the coolest.
#44 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

We need a sims comic. For 3 whole pages they stand in one spot. And then on the 4th they crap theirselves.

#45 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"pixelized said:
"Nobody said:
"pixelized said:
"I figured!
<---------------shana/miranda and ALbert/Lavitz...sometimes Meru
"
I was so mad when Lavitz died"
i hated him. he was soooo annoyinh. plus ALbert was prettier"
Albert was alright, Lavitz was the coolest."
Psh. whatever. i loved that game. i swear i've beaten it at least 30 times......i'm still waiting on a sequel ]=
Moderator
#46 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Nobody said:
"pixelized said:
"Nobody said:
"pixelized said:
"I figured!
<---------------shana/miranda and ALbert/Lavitz...sometimes Meru
"
I was so mad when Lavitz died"
i hated him. he was soooo annoyinh. plus ALbert was prettier"
Albert was alright, Lavitz was the coolest."
Psh. whatever. i loved that game. i swear i've beaten it at least 30 times......i'm still waiting on a sequel ]="
Oh I know, I heard they were supposed to do one like a long time ago.
#47 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

seriously? ohhhh it was awesome. who was your third party member?

Moderator
#48 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"seriously? ohhhh it was awesome. who was your third party member?"
Usually Rose
#49 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

gag

Moderator
#50 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"gag"
Gag she totally rocked, the purple dude(can't remember his name) was pretty awesome as well. Then it was probably Meru