What fight do you want to see?

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheCrowbar

Not who will win the fight, but a comicbook fight that would be awesome to watch happen.

1.) Make sure they share the same universe(Dark Horse, DC, Image, Marvel etc etc).

2.) Explain why you'd to see this fight. There's no right or wrong answer, but anything than "Just cause" is boring to read.

3.) Do not respond to someone else's post with "X would totally defeat Y"

4.) While setting up the scenario is fine the concept of "Morals off" runs contrary to a character's traits. Please avoid it.

An example:

I'd love to see Basilisk(The Cyclops of Age of X) battle Cyclops, both of them, in a three way battle. Young Cyclops trying to stop the Elder Cyclops from blowing up a Sentinel factory while both of them try to stop Basilisk from executing the humans involved with the new Sentinel project. A battle to see their differences, same powers, same person different lives.

I'd love to see Roy and Jason Todd go at it. They've been trained by some of the most powerful humans on the planet, they have very little holding them back. I'd love to see what they're really capable of.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By PowerHerc

Hyperion vs Count Nefaria.

This is Marvel's Superman vs Marvel's Ultraman/General Zod. It would be visually appealing and it would be fun!

This is one fight that needs to happen!

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Blood1991

I want to see

Wolverine, Storm, Kitty Pryde, Iceman,Beast and throw in Rachel for Emma's TP "don't need Iceman being mind raped two minutes in"

VS

Cyclops, Emma Frost, Magik,and Magneto

Morally I agree that Storm was right that attacking Cyke's squad would divide the mutant community and could lead to a Civil War, but it would be an awesome fight to see

They branch out

Wolverine vs Cyclops- Bound to happen in the coming days

Kitty and Iceman vs Magik- Iceman has the powers, and Kitty has the history.

Storm and Beast vs Magneto- Ororo and Erik seem to be awfully friendly these days and Beast is smart enough to help Storm hold her own against Magneto

Rachel vs Emma- Tp is alright, but I would prefer it to be telekinesis vs diamond form.

venomyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By venomyak

I'd love to see Doomsday and Captain Marvel go at it.

Swagger462

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By Swagger462

Beast vs Sabertooth would be awesome I think. I reckon it would be a really savage fight.

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By fodigg

I'm not sure it'd count as a fight since that usually implies fisticuffs, but I really, really want to see a knock-down, drag-out argument between Beast and Cyclops. I hope this is where they're going, but man, Beast needs to have his hypocrisy checked hard.

As for a real brawl, I wouldn't mind seeing Doctor Doom vs. Magik. They seem to be pushing her power level and status as ruler of Limbo status pretty hard these days, so it'd be interesting to see her take on a real player. If Belasco was a good opponent for her, Doom should be even more so.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By blackadamFTW

I'd like to see an actual fight between Black Adam and Superman. All of their fights have been mere skirmishes when Adam was fighting Billy. The main reason I want to see a fight between Black Adam and Superman, though, would to see Black Adam kick his ass :p

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By tg1982

Even though it's not a comicbook fight I would love this....

Manny Pacquiao vs FloydMaywether- these to have been trash talking back and forth for too long. It's time to put up, or shut up.

Now on to the comicbook fights....

Captain America vs BlackPanther- Both have alot of similarities, both have a deep respect and even a reverence for each other. I would love to see a no holds barred, no holding back, no extenuating circumstance (mind controlled, not at 100%, etc, etc), no excuses. Steve and T'challa.

Avatar image for cloudzackvincent
cloudzackvincent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By cloudzackvincent

current incarnation of Justice League vs Stormwatch

Although stormwatch has grown weaker due to MM leaving and betrayal of Harry Tanner... i still think Stormwatch has a good chance of winning especially against a JL without a Green Lantern. i would especially like to see how they handle Batman, Midnighter, Superman and Apollo in the fight.

Med

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Med

i'd like to see Mister Sinister take on Iron Man. In Sinister London where Tony is at a disadvantage but Sinister being generally unaware of Tony's tricks and tech.