what exactly is the trinity war?

concust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

alright so im kind of new into comics but read alot of dc like the lantern books and justice league and plan on starting batman aquaman and the flash wen i get money so i can buy the volumes but wat exactly is the trinity war? all i heard about it is its going to change the dc universe but how and if i were to read it wat do i have to read before hand?? any answers is most appreciated

jeanespinosa21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@concust: Okay without spoilling anything trinity war is an all out fight between the 3 leagues ( JL.JLA,JL dark) brought on by a superheroes death and it will lead into forever evil which is supposedly going to be insane. Two issues have been released and a new one comes out tomorrow. So far i really like the story.

concust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeanespinosa21: alright thanks alot. i just looked up forever evil and it says geoff johns is writing it and hes my favorite comic write currently. of those 3 im currently just reading justice league but i might as well pick up the other 2 so i get the full story on trinity war and forever evil. thanks for the help!

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Loading Video...

concust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlock360: that sounds rediculous. i only read the first 14 issues of the justice league but i think im gonna pick up justice league america and justice league dark next time im at my local comic shop

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

concust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlock360: in an awesome way. im really curious now so my next purchase might be justice league america and justice league dark.