#1 Posted by derf_jenkins (395 posts) - - Show Bio

Here is my story...I was out of reading comic books for many years. I just dove back in recently and am looking for more suggestions to read that I might like based on my current list. I am looking for stuff that is out now or upcoming. Anything at all really. Thanks all!

Pulling;

Animal Man, Swamp Thing, Frankenstein, Aquaman, Resurrection Man, Action Comics, Earth 2, The Shade, The Flash, Justice Lge. Dark, Dial H, All-Star Western, Batman, Sweet Tooth, The Spider, Fatale, Saga, Epic Kill, Mind the Gap, Smoke and Mirrors, Trio, Resident Alien, Daredevil, Supurbia, Dan the Unharmable, The Secret Service.

#2 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

I vampire, Suicide Squad, Worlds' finest, Teen Titans, Detective comics, Superboy, Nightwing, Red hood and the outlaws, Batman and Robin, Batman incorporated, Green lantern, Supergirl, Wonder Woman.

#3 Edited by Redberry (797 posts) - - Show Bio

I think you may like X-factor. Peter David has a good mix of humor and action in his series.

Young Avengers if you like a short series. Cheung's art is just amazing for me.

Justice League Dark is a good read for me. I think you may like it.

I actually enjoy World's Finest a lot, try checking it out.

I think the only one I recommend against would be Avengers vs X-men. I tried to like it, but it's very illogical for me. The writers are very biased with the characters.

#4 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Men, Superman, Zeus, Darkseild, Thor and I cant think of any others.

#5 Posted by dellamorte (51 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate spiderman. The Darkness. My two cents.

#6 Posted by Funrush (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

You should get Amazing Spiderman and Wonder Woman also.

#7 Posted by derf_jenkins (395 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for all the feedback guys!