Kazuma_Bushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kazuma_Bushi
No Caption Provided

This is a pretty accurate description of her IMO. What does he see in her?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hah!

Lateralus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He sees everything in her, he has x-ray vision.

Kazuma_Bushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He sees everything in her, he has x-ray vision.

I should have seen this coming lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well i don't think he sees anything in her right now in the new 52. But anyway, I think it shows how much he loves her that despite all of her problems he still picks her over anyone else.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Because of conservatives who can't handle change. DC doesn't want to change the characters in Superman's world because some Superman fans would flip.

Personally, I think DC needs to make him a new love interest.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 the_stegman  Moderator

Don't think the description is really accurate. Lois doesn't resent Clark, sure she busts his chops every now and again, but she always seemed to be pretty friendly toward him, even before the marriage. She's stood by him through thick and thin afterwards, risking her life to help him when possible and comforting him when the stress of being Superman was too much. That's why they've had one of the most successful and long running marriages in comics (besides Aquaman and Mera). Lois is abrasive at times, but she's a strong woman, who isn't afraid to get in the trenches, made a name for herself in a male dominated business, and proved to be intelligent and caring. Lana is a cool crush, and WW is a great co worker. But Lois was made for Clark.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Wolverine008

I'd be definitely be banging Wonder Woman if I were him.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do we ever want to right people?

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lois is a big city girl. she is all liberated and stuff if you catch my drift ;)

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: She did until the Byrne relaunch in the 80s when they realized how much of a shallow person it made her. Plus, they got married in the 90s, is 15 years really the longest characters have been together?

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

Have no idea other than he's a glutton for punishment because I'd be banging WW every chance I get.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 the_stegman  Moderator

@superguy1591: I can't think of a comic relationship besides Mera and Aquaman that's lasted longer.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superguy1591: I can't think of a comic relationship besides Mera and Aquaman that's lasted longer.

Sue and Richards.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

One of the things I've heard of why they think Lois should be with Clark is because she humanizes him, but to me Clark has always been human. He was raised and grew up with us. I really see no purpose for a Clois relationship other than sticking to 75 year old history and her being the comedic element in the relationship.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd be definitely be banging Wonder Woman if I were him.

Or maybe I could take all three at once.

Redskull490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Probably they have latex $ex. Dominatrix...

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: Peter and MJ, Ollie and Dinah, Iris and Barry...

Everyone forgets that Clark and Lois was Byrne, Lois was only attracted to Superman and never CLark until then.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehipkid: My thoughts exactly, I don't see the point. Their relationship is a tired trope of the damsel in distress needing saving. It's annoying.

jasonhawke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, I love this.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol almost all of the description of Wonder Woman is bad.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah because that description is clearly not biased at all..

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like, have you people actually read a comic with Lois Lane in it? Ever? The worst Lois ever does to Clark is call him out when he needs calling out. Outside of that she's as loving and supporting as any other character in comics there is. Just because she doesn't let him walk all over her and is treated as an equal rather than a girl hanging off the arm of a god doesn't mean she's a bitch.

Yeah because that description is clearly not biased at all..

I especially like how the entry for Lana Lang lists her as a passionate lover. Because Lana Lang's sex life has been the topic of so many comics over the years...

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Superguy1591

@atphantom: You're thinking about Post-Crisis Lois who was created to be Superman's spouse. Pre-Crisis Lois was a shallow character. Just like how DC made Lois Lane into a supportive character of Clark, DC can make a supportive character that's not annoying.

Lois Lane sucks. Lana is a much better character for Supes because Lana loved Clark before she loved Superman. Lois loved Superman first, she resented Clark.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atphantom: You're thinking about Post-Crisis Lois who was created to be Superman's spouse. Pre-Crisis Lois was a shallow character. Just like how DC made Lois Lane into a supportive character of Clark, DC can make a supportive character that's not annoying.

Lois Lane sucks. Lana is a much better character for Supes because Lana loved Clark before she loved Superman. Lois loved Superman first, she resented Clark.

I seriously have no idea how you came to any of the conclusions in this post. There's nothing about her that's actually annoying, and John Byrne's Man of Steel made it a point that she fell in love with Clark, not Superman.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#26  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@atphantom said:
@superguy1591 said:

I seriously have no idea how you came to any of the conclusions in this post. There's nothing about her that's actually annoying, and John Byrne's Man of Steel made it a point that she fell in love with Clark, not Superman.

I agree with this point. They made that relevant in Kingdom Come when they referenced her (which is the same version of Superman), that was the best dynamic for Superman and Lois.

Avatar image for pperspectiveandreality
Pperspectiveandreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

I've never liked Lois.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

lol

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Black_Arrow

@frozen: Your avatar is so cool. Where did you find it?

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#30  Edited By frozen  Moderator
Jphu8414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I'm not going to lie, I lol'd hard at this even though I'm a pretty adamant Lois/Clark supporter.

I always saw Lois as a strong-willed, independent, and intelligent woman with small touch of aggressiveness and humor at times. She is a great parallel with Superman and has pretty interesting relationship with him, as well as with the Clark Kent persona.

I suppose you could say the same things about Wonder Woman but the fact that she is an Amazon with superpowers and also in the Justice League means that her relationship with Superman should always stay on a professional level (for me at least)

I also do like Lana but Lois has always been the main love character for Superman and is featured as a character in alot more stories and is a much bigger supporting character for Superman in general than Lana is

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have no idea other than he's a glutton for punishment because I'd be banging WW every chance I get.

same here bro.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Superguy1591

@atphantom: Too bad it took her 50 years to fall in love with Clark first. That's my point, Lois loved Superman ONLY until Byrne rewrote history.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By primebonnick

man i ask the same question every time maybe he is really a masochist that needs a woman to dominate him.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly have no idea

RudyGiuliani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By RudyGiuliani

Lois Lane has always come across as someone with huge redflags and u should not be investing into. For example, she is a big city girl which often correlates with higher sexual partner count and emotional/mental trauma and this reflects in higher divorce rates. Her portrayal on multiple tv shows always show her completely disrespecting Superman and Clark having no balls to stand up for himself. Early comics often portray her as being completely disloyal and willing to give her love/affection to anyone that proves themselves stronger than superman. Lastly, her relationship and treatment of Clark as dirt prior to finding out he's superman is like a girl who treats a guy like crap prior to finding out he is rich/famous. She comes off as a user/gold digger in that respect.

Many other people think so. The post by Aarjoon is quite comprehensive and better explains why she is a crappy partner for Clark.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-your-opinion-of-the-DCEU-version-of-Lois-Lane

AshConwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She knows how to use a glock.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 The_Hajduk  Online

Lois is supposed to represent everything Supes loves about humanity. Strong, perhaps to a fault. Stubborn. Passionate. He sees all of humanity’s flaws and loves them for it. Same with Lois.

azraelotaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

I really don't like Lois Lane. She doesn't respect Clark, and is shallow. Lois Lane cucked Clark, and put him into the friend zone. Lois Lane is basically a becky thinking she is a Stacy.

No girl treated Clark as badly as Lois Lane. The funny thing is that Superman had to watch the women who he love sleep with other men. Superman was spying on Lois when she was making love, and moaning. Which is very, very creepy vibes.

Superman likes Lois because good men are attracted bad women.

NOHOOUR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he's a super simp. the injustice storyline is proof of it

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

What does Lois see in Clark?

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@straight-fire: Wdym?

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lois is supposed to represent everything Supes loves about humanity. Strong, perhaps to a fault. Stubborn. Passionate. He sees all of humanity’s flaws and loves them for it. Same with Lois.

Honestly agree here.

samgee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...