This topic is locked from further discussion.

Posted by k4tzm4n (44235 posts) 1 year, 5 months ago

Poll: What do you think of Injustice: Gods Among Us? (Comic Book Question of the Week) (123 votes)

Absolutely love it. 55%
It's pretty good. 31%
Eh, it's okay. 6%
I'm disappointed, but it's still somewhat enjoyable. 2%
What is this garbage? This game is a huge disappointment. 6%

Vote in the latest Comic Book Question of the Week! Voting is open until Friday morning.

Don't forget to check out our review of the game.

#1 Edited by dondave (37464 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked it

#2 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

I want it.

#3 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3166 posts) - - Show Bio

I just wish you didn't have to buy the Special Edition for Bat's, Sup's, and WW's New 52 costumes. I really hate Bat's normal character design.

#5 Posted by NightFang (10068 posts) - - Show Bio

It was good but could have been better.

#6 Posted by SmashBrawler (5736 posts) - - Show Bio

The game has been a blast so far. I especially love all the comic book references. In fact, I have to say this game may be a bit too dense for non-DC readers (for example: Brainiac 5 in Ares' ending).

#8 Edited by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome stuff, i love it

The story still is kinda dumb tho lol

#9 Posted by Dark_Guyver (2315 posts) - - Show Bio

It's pretty good.

#10 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

This game was epic in every way, if i had to find something it would have to be mmh's involvement factor. But 10/10, great game. To me, mk9 and injustice by far are the two deepest, high replay value fighting games I've ever played in quite some time. Best story lines for any fighter by far..

#11 Posted by Shazam78 (139 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish all fighting games could put this effort into a games story. Capcom, Sega, Namco you guys could take a lesson in "good" storytelling.

#12 Edited by Uncanny_Doom (457 posts) - - Show Bio

I love it. The only thing I really don't enjoy is some of the character designs and portrayals. I feel NetherRealm's fingerprints are a little heavy on that.

As a comic fan and gamer who loves fighting games, Injustice is the most refreshing fighter this generation, and easily one of the best.

#13 Posted by McBig (86 posts) - - Show Bio

I love this game and the whole nightwing thing was awesome.

#14 Edited by Mrfuzzynutz (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

Loving it! I have not played story mode yet, just spent a few hours learning the game and fighting among family members. so much fun!

#15 Posted by Mezmero (932 posts) - - Show Bio

My preorder from Amazon got delayed so I won't be able to vote on time. :(

#16 Edited by JonesDeini (3620 posts) - - Show Bio

Thus far the story is cliched as all get out (rarely play a fighter for that though). BUT, the game play is GREAT! Really think the system is fluid, easy to pick up and play, but appropriately difficult to master. All the characters I've tried out thus far feel properly realized in the game as far as fighting style and abilities go.

#17 Edited by modunhanul (407 posts) - - Show Bio

I really love it. My favorite character is Aquaman.

#18 Posted by TDK_1997 (14896 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't played it yet,so I can't tell.

#20 Edited by maxicere (936 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the game but I don't like the design of the characters... Superman, Shazam! and Flash look sucks... really ugly

#21 Posted by RisingBean (3992 posts) - - Show Bio

Like it so far. I've just been playing through for the endings. Flash seems to be my speed. (No pun intended there. )Superman and GA are middle ground and Green Lantern is a chara I can't seem to use.

#22 Edited by KRYPTON (1891 posts) - - Show Bio

The game is fun, there are very awkward elements in the game though.

#23 Edited by Queen's Halo (2431 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously, why is there never an I don't care option?

#24 Edited by k4tzm4n (44235 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously, why is there never an I don't care option?

Because I'd like to assume you wouldn't bother entering the thread if you don't care in the first place?

Staff
#25 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Wuvs it :)