#1 Posted by TeenTitansFan94 (225 posts) - - Show Bio

So far, I am loving the show (I know it doesn't make much sense of how Phil Coulson survived Loki in the Avengers but I'm still glad he's back). Very interesting, it reminds me of a show called Alphas that was cancelled. What do you guys think of it?

#2 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

@teentitansfan94 said:

So far, I am loving the show (I know it doesn't make much sense of how Phil Coulson survived Loki in the Avengers but I'm still glad he's back). Very interesting, it reminds me of a show called Alphas that was cancelled. What do you guys think of it?

Dude. Life Model Decoy? Stark mentioned them in Avengers, so we know they exist. Coulson mentioning he fills 'rusty'? C'mon.

Regardless, I've liked it thus far. I don't understand the bad rep it gets.

#3 Edited by Rabbitearsblog (5947 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's pretty good so far, although I get annoyed sometimes with the constant shifting from one villain to another. I actually enjoyed the last two episodes better than the previous four episodes.

#4 Posted by Fallschirmjager (18370 posts) - - Show Bio

its bad

I hope Clark Gregg's career doesn't suffer because of it,

#5 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22196 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh. I have last weeks episode on the DVR and I just can't bring myself to watch it. Its hard to sit through most the time.

#6 Posted by TeenTitansFan94 (225 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's pretty good so far, although I get annoyed sometimes with the constant shifting from one villain to another. I actually enjoyed the last two episodes better than the previous four episodes.

Personally I was hoping that each hero from the Avengers would make a cameo somewhere. Everyone would love that. I'd like to see Tony Stark critique Coulsoun's team lol.

#7 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

its kinda boring. they need better storylines. Arrow is the better show.

#8 Posted by JediXMan (30902 posts) - - Show Bio

It's really boring, and that saddens me to say. I wanted to like it, but I... I just can't.

#10 Posted by MonsterStomp (19224 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not bad, but it isn't all that.

#11 Posted by Bezza (3719 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm, its a bit lame, average at best, really misses having "proper" superheroes. The characters with powers so far have been a bit naff, actually I haven't even bothered watching the last two episodes. I know people slag off DC for not putting out as many tv series as Marvel, but personally I'd prefer quality over quantity!

#12 Posted by Kairan1979 (16845 posts) - - Show Bio

That's the problem. They need at least one superpowered character in the team. Not a powerhouse, but somebody who can make the difference.

#13 Posted by TDK_1997 (14983 posts) - - Show Bio

It's still really boring and can't get my attention.

#14 Posted by joshmightbe (24937 posts) - - Show Bio

Its had a rough start but its slowly getting better

#15 Posted by Spideysense44 (3519 posts) - - Show Bio

Its getting better... but by the time the Netflix package comes along people will forget about this show