What do you think about Wolverine's death ?

Mister_X_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This month marked the death of Wolverine, which from my personal stand point looked a bit

dramatic and bizarre at the same time.

And I think that his death was around 50 to 60% convincing.

But I want to ask you three questions:

1- Was Wolverine's death convincing to you ?

And did it give you an argument to use in battles ?

2- For how long will Wolverine remain dead ?

3- How will his death affect Cyclops ?

Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1- No, didn't convince me at all.

2- Probably not too long. Unless he's not really dead. Spoiler... I have a feeling the new character with the mask might be him.

3- I don't think Cyclops really cares.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Marvel is going to milk the crap out of the series since the sales are doing relatively well.

Hayden86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Nothing more then money.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Skit

1-It was a bit odd how they decided to coat him.

2-1 year if sales for the wolverine comics slow down too much for Marvel's likes, 2 otherwise.

3-Probably won't care too much considering how many of the xmen have died at one point or another.

Also im just going to repeat HaveaManhattan's post as I thought it was hilarious.

"The Logan 'statue' will be moved someplace X-men or Avengery. It'll be there for like a year or so, until we hear a knocking from inside. Some psychic will be all like 'he's alive i can hear him thinking inside this shell...but something's different' and there will be this frantic attempt to cut open the adamantium cocoon with Doc Strange giving him some oxygen spell, and Richards and Stark finding it fascinating that apparently the sealed environment blah stasis blah healing factor blah miracle, then Panther will use some Wakanda Vibranium dagger or some shit to cut him out, and we'll learn his death was some grant reboot of his healing factor, literally like a caterpillar/butterfly. Maybe he'll be young looking again. Maybe, he won't remember any of his life before coming out of the cocoon, and he'll go villain for a bit before remembering thanks to a redhead or japanese girl.

EDIT - Thanks for the gold, whomever! Additional call is the heat from the molten metal kills his nano virus bots. AND, let's add double the adamantium so he comes back stronger. And maybe, if I want to stretch this bull---- mine - the heat also demagnetizes his existing metal, making him immune to Magneto."

Avatar image for deactivated-6137545428734
deactivated-6137545428734

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Too many deaths in Marvel right now. Sooner or later they're going to need to reboot their continuity rather than kill off certain characters and bring them back to life somehow to suit the story. It really messes things up.

Hayden86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@the_invincible_one: i 2nd this. I have stopped reading marvel almost all together for that reason.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da1bf32237f0
deactivated-5da1bf32237f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Meh.