#1 Posted by sammystorm75 (157 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you guys think about the game should their be new characters will it be a amazing game or will it be a disaster will it be a competition aganst DC's DC Universe game

Moon Knight by David Finch

Heres a character i would like to be in the game

#2 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

DCUO is a disaster. Not much competition from it in that sense.

Marvel Heroes is allowing people to play test their game in an early beta phase of the game, that speaks greatly to the confidence they have in their product and the reactions have been rather positive.

Most people were hoping for a console game, but that's not the vision of the developer and therefore unfair to criticize them about it.

#3 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (5732 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar:

Sorry Crowbar. Not interested in playing a superhero based MMORPG where you can;t even create a character.

#4 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26: That's a fair opinion, it's not your cup of tea and that's fine. Though in the game story line the multiverse is fracturing which is why there are so many canon characters. It's like eXiles on steroids.

#5 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (5732 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar:

I get why you can play as actual Marvel characters, I just think you should be able to create one. Make a legends style gameplay where you CAN play as Marvel heroes, but for the most part, I want to make my OWN marvel legend.

But I do see your point. And it may appeal to others, just not me. :-)

#6 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't create a character=Fail.

No if ands or buts about it.

#7 Posted by edictzero (41 posts) - - Show Bio

DCUO was a great game with a lot of cool ideas but it failed because of constant technical issues. I heard at one point the Marvel game would be on the Xbox 360 but I think they have scrapped that, so maybe it will have a good chance.

#8 Posted by sammystorm75 (157 posts) - - Show Bio

For me i dont mind not making your own character i cant wait to see how spidey will web swing in the game