#1 Posted by The_jackolantern (445 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you hate about this site or comics in general? Give a reason as well cause ive read I'm sick of the new 52 because things have chanced enough. I hate the way people can't accept change even if it goes well! We need change a lot of the comics we love have been around a long time and you need to evolve or die

#2 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate it when I see someone constantly hating on something every chance they get. I don't mean just whatever's on their mind, I mean the same thing over and over and over. Complaining about something you don't like is all well and good when it comes up, but when every other post I see by someone is them hating a particular thing constantly, it just gets really tiring...

#3 Posted by briangsharon (147 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ravager4 said:

I hate it when I see someone constantly hating on something every chance they get. I don't mean just whatever's on their mind, I mean the same thing over and over and over. Complaining about something you don't like is all well and good when it comes up, but when every other post I see by someone is them hating a particular thing constantly, it just gets really tiring...

I hate it when people complain about the endless complaining, thus making their complaints just as never ending as the complaints that caused them to complain initially.

#4 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18713 posts) - - Show Bio

when i talk with all the energy i have and people don't listen and tune out.

#5 Posted by briangsharon (147 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

Sorry what was that?

I wasn't paying attention ;)

#6 Posted by BlackReaper (595 posts) - - Show Bio

@briangsharon said:

@Ravager4 said:

I hate it when people complain about the endless complaining, thus making their complaints just as never ending as the complaints that caused them to complain initially.

#7 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

@briangsharon said:

@Ravager4 said:

I c wut u did thar

#8 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18713 posts) - - Show Bio

@briangsharon said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

Sorry what was that?

I wasn't paying attention ;)

LOL, URGE TO KILL RISING XD !

#9 Posted by Dracade102 (8126 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate a lot of the character designs and unneeded "revisions" to a lot of things in the New 52... As for Marvel, they just keep tangling themselves up with nonsense stories way too often.

#10 Posted by The_jackolantern (445 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate that American vampire is having a year break! I'm really going to miss pearl

#11 Posted by tomlikesfries (4869 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_jackolantern said:

I hate that American vampire is having a year break! I'm really going to miss pearl

A-American V-Vampire is having a y-ye-year break?!

#12 Posted by The_jackolantern (445 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah after 34 they are stopping for a while so Scott can get ahead on his writing and rafael Albuquerque can get ahead on drawing as he doesn't want to have as many fill ins.

#13 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6269 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate when people give bad Young Adult novels titles like "Best book ever"...Harry Potter and Cirque Du Freak are pretty good, I must say. :-)

#14 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20443 posts) - - Show Bio

Hate is a very strong word. I wouldn't say I hate anyone or anything here.

#15 Posted by logy5000 (6144 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't hate anything on the vine, but I dislike (with a passion) when people go around posting random crap that has nothing to do w/ the subject at hand.