#2 Posted by dondave (36664 posts) - - Show Bio

@shenron:It was cool but I didn't like that Nappa had an english accent

#3 Posted by shenron (899 posts) - - Show Bio

Krillan Had a Nose?????? That was the bad part. This trailer was made in Europe, Nappa was European thats so ok.

#4 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7757 posts) - - Show Bio

It was pretty cool. Piccolo looked stupid tho.

#5 Posted by shenron (899 posts) - - Show Bio

Piccilo was done very well when is comes to make up and and , but sounded stupid.

#6 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

Krillin looked weird to me, but I kind of enjoyed the whole thing..........

#7 Posted by shenron (899 posts) - - Show Bio

If any one is a DBZ fan I think They Have a lot of s

#8 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

That was pretty good.

Certainly better than that OTHER live action Dragonball movie that we won't talk about.

#9 Posted by BlackReaper (595 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith said:

That was pretty good.

Certainly better than that OTHER live action Dragonball movie that we won't talk about.

Are you making movies up? Next you'll say Transformers had a sequel.

#10 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackReaper said:

@JonSmith said:

That was pretty good.

Don't be ridiculous. That'd just be silly. There's no way those movies could support a seque-

#11 Posted by BlackReaper (595 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith said:

@BlackReaper said:

@JonSmith said:

That was pretty good.

Don't be ridiculous. That'd just be silly. There's no way those movies could support a seque-

Great, now we have to kill you in order to cover this up.

#12 Posted by shenron (899 posts) - - Show Bio

What if a huge DBZ fan base arose and put together a huge Budget, or loan, even before a frieza saga is made. Fans put so much money together just to see how the

Saiyan trailer, Just imagine how far fans would go this time.

#13 Posted by xybernauts (858 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith said:

That was pretty good.

That's what I was thinking. The best thing about the trailer is they stayed true to the source material. Why is that so hard for Hollywood to do?

I loved the combination of martial arts and special effects, although the f/x have a lot of room for improvement. They also picked a great setting to film the trailer. This could make a good direct to dvd movie or a made for tv movie. I also liked that Goku and Vegeta were North Asian. To me that's the way it should be.

#14 Posted by Deadite (23669 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackReaper said:

@JonSmith said:

@BlackReaper said:

@JonSmith said:

That was pretty good.

Great, now we have to kill you in order to cover this up.

ROFL

#15 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84682 posts) - - Show Bio

These are becoming increasingly more popular (the seemingly low budget fake movie trailer) and well made. We've seen a couple Batman related ones, Mortal Kombat, etc. I'm not even a fan of DBZ but I enjoyed this. I dont understand though how six dudes, a cell phone, and a laptop, can create a five minute trailer that decimates its million dollar big budget Hollywood brother. That sh!t is just sad.

#16 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5386 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler

These are becoming increasingly more popular (the seemingly low budget fake movie trailer) and well made. We've seen a couple Batman related ones, Mortal Kombat, etc. I'm not even a fan of DBZ but I enjoyed this. I dont understand though how six dudes, a cell phone, and a laptop, can create a five minute trailer that decimates its million dollar big budget Hollywood brother. That sh!t is just sad.

This.