Posted by haydenclaireheroes (8867 posts) - - Show Bio

Tell me what you guys think:

#1 Posted by SUPER-MAN 23 (1874 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark Kent again. Just have the writers from Arrow on Superman's series. This will ultimately give Kent the same edge that is on the Arrow TV series.

#2 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3659 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman and Nightwing

#3 Edited by judasnixon (6180 posts) - - Show Bio

You just got to change the name, because Justice League Dark Is a Dumb Title......

Justice League Dark
#4 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12506 posts) - - Show Bio

Id like to see DC give that Creeper cartoon a shot. or at least some shorts on DC nation.

#5 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

F*** it.

Spectre.

#6 Posted by Nightwing4 (360 posts) - - Show Bio

CW? They're best left with street levelers. A Red Hood show could be good. Document his lost years and such. But as of now that's probably too similar to Arrow. I could see a Vixen show on the CW. Since most of their actors could be models anyway, it would work.

#7 Posted by Reignmaker (2227 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing, Flash, and Shazam.

#8 Posted by IfDCRuledTheWorld (644 posts) - - Show Bio

Catwoman

Joker (keeping it PG-13 though)

#9 Posted by Jake Fury (18116 posts) - - Show Bio

Constantine would be awesome. Probably never happen since it'd be similar to Supernatural.

#10 Posted by wimble23 (168 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing or Zatanna would work the best.

#11 Posted by Pokeysteve (8025 posts) - - Show Bio

The Question. There aren't enough good mystery shows on TV.

#12 Posted by judasnixon (6180 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pokeysteve: Have you seen Ripper Street yet? That's an amazing mystery series. That has to be the best new show this year. It comes on BBC and BBC America. 
#13 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19908 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hood/Jason Todd show would be epic.

#14 Posted by Pokeysteve (8025 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon: Seen previews but haven't checked it out. I've been glued to Elementary. Closest to a good mystery I can find, and pretty close to what I imagine a Question show would be like. Almost.

#15 Posted by The Stegman (23031 posts) - - Show Bio

None of them should be on the CW, or else we'll get good looking 20 somethings spewing "clever" by which I mean "cheesy" dialogues and being involved in love triangles. 

#16 Edited by TheMadMarvel (45 posts) - - Show Bio

An entire network should be dedicated to it.

The lineup could go something like this...

The Question - Alien Conspiracies

Hawkman - Antique Roadshow

Booster Gold - Pawnstars

Sportsmaster - Worldwide Sports

Granny Goodness - Bitchin Kitchen

Green Lantern - How Its Made

Batman - CSI Gotham

...the possibilities are endless.

#17 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

cw should explore tv shows based on dc's icons like clark kent, bruce wayne, diana prince, barry allen, hal jordan, katar hol, arthur curry, cyborg. Maybe cw should also try a teen titans show with cyborg, starfire, beast boy and raven.

#18 Posted by judasnixon (6180 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotham P.D.

#19 Posted by spidermonkey2099 (614 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely agree on Nightwing and Wonder Woman getting their own TV shows. I also think that John Constantine and Zatanna should be the main characters in a TV show. Someone suggested above that a Justice League Dark show would be good, and I agree, but with the rumors that Guillermo del Toro is making a movie based on that, I don't know if they'd make a TV show starring all of those same characters anytime soon. But if they just featured Constantine and Zatanna, I could see it having a real Supernatural-like vibe, which I guess could be either good or bad, since Supernatural is still showing on the CW. But it would be cool regardless.

#20 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

For a cw magic show like supernatural, maybe do a Constantine solo tv show. Another possibility is a Timothy Hunter tv show. Cw can also try a show similar to alphas or heroes which can be dc related or not. Maybe do some justice society members as metas such as Ted Grant, Al Pratt, Ted Knight, Terry Sloane, etc. For Legion, can do it with star gates so aliens and human aliens from the United Planets are able to mingle with earthlings easily.

#21 Posted by michaelthemighty17 (237 posts) - - Show Bio

gotham pd

#22 Posted by AustinHasten (218 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

None of them should be on the CW, or else we'll get good looking 20 somethings spewing "clever" by which I mean "cheesy" dialogues and being involved in love triangles.

Agreed.

#23 Posted by AustinHasten (218 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon said:

Gotham P.D.

Would you intend for it to be just like other crime series, such as C.S.I. ,or more of a televised version of the Detective Comics that focused on Gordon. (If you read them. They're also collected in the Black Mirror graphic novel.) I like your idea, depending on how it's executed.

#24 Posted by judasnixon (6180 posts) - - Show Bio
@AustinHasten: I would just throw a crap load of money at Greg Rucka and tell him to do what ever he wants. 
#25 Posted by Fallen_Crippled (6436 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hood, Nightwing, Question, or Catwoman.

#26 Posted by SoA (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

blue & gold-booster gold and blue beetle

shazam

another birds of prey , the current series adapted to a show would be cool

talon

flash

anything else won't look so good on a tv show

#27 Posted by kingsloth (249 posts) - - Show Bio

constantine