What DC characters need a New 52 comic book serie?

KydJhesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

I am loving justice league at the moment and you know why...Lex Luthor! Him and Cold should stay members of the Justice league for at least 2 more years. This also leads me into saying the Lex Luthor deserves a Comic Book Series or a another Mini Series. He is awesome and just a great character. I would love to pick up his comic every month wouldn't you guys. It is Lex Luthor!

Shazam, Nuff said. Billy Batson need more character development for sure. We haven't seen a back up of his story since Trinity war started. I want to see him have more interactions with his family honestly.

Cyborg, Everyone in the Justice League has one why not him! Sure DC has a bad track record with minority characters but Batwing went on for awhile so why not try Cyborg. Explore what it's like being a half machine.

S.O.S, I want to see more of there world. A pulp universe would be so cool to look at.

And Finally, Kid Eternity...I need more of his story. There are so many questions that need to be answered.

KydJhesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i really got no reply!?

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 48

1. Cyborg

2. Shazam

3. Martian Manhunter

gamiz7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

captain cold

captain boomerrang

i would also like if some earth 2 heroes got solo books

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shazam & Martian Manhunter need new Series and villains

sweetp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think D.C. needs a B.O.P. book with a really kickass lineup, which would include;

1. Black Canary

2. Batgirl, she needs some team book action

3. Zatanna, this character has always had a really interesting relationship with Black Canary so that would be something fun for the writer to play with

4. and the new Donna Troy!! I'm not sure what her new character is going to be like (probably evil and out for Wonder Woman or some nonsense) but i think that she would help create a cool dynamic within the book

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

@sweetp said:

I think D.C. needs a B.O.P. book with a really kickass lineup, which would include;

1. Black Canary

2. Batgirl, she needs some team book action

3. Zatanna, this character has always had a really interesting relationship with Black Canary so that would be something fun for the writer to play with

4. and the new Donna Troy!! I'm not sure what her new character is going to be like (probably evil and out for Wonder Woman or some nonsense) but i think that she would help create a cool dynamic within the book

It'd be nice, especially if they made Canary better than what she currently is. I don't need a rehash of her Pre52 self, but something better than what she is.

sweetp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier: I think Black Canary in the nu52 is definitely lacking in what made her such an awesome character- i personally think that might just be poor writing and the just dismissive attitude that probably goes along with characters at D.C I'm sure they just didn't see her as anything worth developing which is dumb because writers like Gail Simone are totally dying to work on characters like her again.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

@sweetp said:

@granitesoldier: I think Black Canary in the nu52 is definitely lacking in what made her such an awesome character- i personally think that might just be poor writing and the just dismissive attitude that probably goes along with characters at D.C I'm sure they just didn't see her as anything worth developing which is dumb because writers like Gail Simone are totally dying to work on characters like her again.

I'd love to see Simone get her writing to work on Dinah.

KydJhesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23: Yes MM Hunter need his own book. He can explore so much more then most characters. He is not from earth and unlike superman he has no one set race. He can see life from all preservatives. He can go anywhere and blend in.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I'd love a Cyborg series, I'd also really like an Orion series, and I'd be ecstatic if Firestorm could get another shot.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

My picks of tittles:

• Black Canary
  • Cyborg
  • Hawkman
  • Martian Manhunter
  • Shazam
  • Zatanna
  • Birds of Prey
  • New Gods
  • Outsiders
  • Titans

@sweetp said:

I'd love to see Simone get her writing to work on Dinah.

I also love if Gail Simone would work with Black Canary´s solo series or Birds of Prey. They improve somethings like her costume and she isnt love intressest of Green Arrow but they almost ruined Black Canary with last arcs of BOP. Black Canary has lot of potencial but yet having short lived tittles but yet most deveploment comes from group tittles.

Avatar image for quinnofthestoneage
QuinnoftheStoneAge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Powergirl

Cyborg

and maybe Simon Baz?

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman. ^_^

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 559

Simon Baz

Zatanna

Kid Eternity (Finish that #1 from national Comics off.

Birds of Prey (More of a team dynamic would be great)

Lex Luthor

RS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre 52 Wally, his wife Linda and kids.

CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sweetp: They already had Birds of Prey with Black Canary and Batgirl. Zatanna and Donna wouldn't fit because they're not street level heroes, and the Birds of Prey are a completely street level team.

sweetp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sweetp: They already had Birds of Prey with Black Canary and Batgirl. Zatanna and Donna wouldn't fit because they're not street level heroes, and the Birds of Prey are a completely street level team.

Yeah I know that they already had the team, but because I personally feel the nu52 BOP was slacking that maybe they should go with a formula they already know will work- and worked really well, a lot of people (myself included) really enjoyed Gail Simone's run on BOP. I don't know, I feel like Zatanna is a flexible character in this incarnation and could easily be molded to fit a street-level team, and I think a new Donna Troy could fit the team also. Because characters with powers can be, you know, "casual-ed" down to fit the team.

antimutant001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

1.Anarky

2.King Snake

3.Sin Tzu

CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sweetp: I think the only thing it was lacking was a good writer. The set up and team structure weren't bad, but the writing just wasn't there.

Zatanna's not that flexible, she's currently leading the JLD, and she's still an honorary member of the Justice League. Not to mention she's just too powerful, she's one of earths strongest magic users and on a whim she could solve almost any of their problems. Don't get me wrong I love Zatanna, and I really liked that one shot graphic novel about her and Black Canary, but thematically she just wouldn't fit.

As for Donna I'd much much rather see her developed in both Wonder Woman's book, and in the Titans, but for now we don't even know how DC plans on using her so I'd say we should wait and see (although regardless just like Zatanna she is much too strong and bright to be on the BoP).

eamon542000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd love for them to take another crack at Static Shock

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd love for them to take another crack at Static Shock

I'd honestly be interested in them redoing Static Shock in the vain of the DCaU.

Bring in Richie/Gear, Rubber-band Man, and Frieda.

Have Ebon and Hot Streak as his arch-enemies.

Reintroduce Soul Power and Anansi the Spider.

And for the love of Goddess, go back to his old costume. The logo is OK, or but that body suit? Nah.

Essentially, what I'm saying is, bring back Static Shock and pick it up from the end of the series, and introduce the rest of the Milestone characters proper, like Icon.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

GOKU

eamon542000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv: I heard there planning to do a live action show for Static, hoping that would bring interest back for the character.

Zach_S

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Zach_S

I can't believe the lack of love for Plastic Man!

1. Plastic Man

2. Atom

3. Zatanna