#1 Posted by mjdavis105 (11 posts) - - Show Bio

you get the benefeits of the drugs plus the side affects. 
you can only a choose  one of these 5 drugs. 

Exo-gene

The Exo-gene (also exogene) is a toxic gene therapy treatment created by Lexcorp for the Everyman Project. Unlike the genetically inherited Metagene, the Exo-gene can grant superhuman powers to anyone tested and found compatible, but it can potentially cause massive organ failure six months later. The exo-gene can be disrupted by an electromagnetic pulse or deactivated completely by mechanical means. First appears in 52 #4, first announcement of the Everyman Project in 52      

Ivo's Immortality Serum

The unstable Professor Ivo perfected an immortality serum that made him immortal, and indestructible, but horribly disfigured his body and made him even more mentally unstable      

Velocity 9

A highly addictive drug that grants temporary super speed, but speeds up the body's metabolism leading to dehydration, severe exhaustion, psychosis and what looks like rapid aging, but is actually the body feeding off itself to a super accelerated degree. Within a very short time of regularly using, after the user would shoot up, which would physically invigorate their bodies for an undetermined amount of time, as the drug wore off, they would begin to wither to an emaciated state within hours. Upon using again, they would quickly revert to their normal size and strength, quickly taking the opportunity to find more money to feed their habits. Most addicts became temporary super-criminals using their super-speed to steal to get money for more Velocity-9, repeating this cycle over and over again until they damaged their body to a sometimes fatal degree     

Terrigen Mists

A dangerous mutagen used by the Inhumans to induce random mutations in their youth during a rite of passage ceremony. Humans exposed to the mist temporarily gain super-powers, but eventually suffer from degenerative mutations followed by death. Depowered Mutants experience a temporary return of their powers but with uncontrollable and unpredictable side-effects. The mists themselves are a by product of Terrigen crystals. First used on mutants in the Son of M mini-series     
 Venom
Venom is a potently addictive strength-enhancing super- steroid. According to JSA Classified #17 (November 2006), Venom is potent variant based on the Miraclo formula developed at Bannerman Pharmaceuticals, the drug company formerly owned by Rex Tyler, the original Hourman although it does not have the same 60 minute limitation as Miraclo. The drug, usually injected in a constant supply into the base of the neck would instantly transform someone into a hulking mass of unbridled physical strength. Bane's apparatus included a special "boost" button to give him a jolt of Venom when needed. However, as the drug wore off or when the user was cut off from its constant supply, their body would rapidly return to its original state or sometimes even weaker, at which point the user would suffer from massive, debilitating withdrawal, usually accompanied by terrible, frightening hallucinations. The first appearance of the drug was a five-part story arc, Batman: Venom, in Legends of the Dark Knight issues 16-20. Batman became addicted to the drug while searching for a way to cope for his physical limitations and imperfections, forcing him to eventually lock himself in the Batcave to "detox" himself when he realized how dependent on it he had become. Later, it resurfaced as the power source for Bane    

#2 Posted by Gambit1024 (9843 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom. It seems like the least dangerous of all the other ones to choose from. Which says a lot considering it's freaking Venom, lol

#3 Posted by Edamame (28524 posts) - - Show Bio

All of them. LOL

#4 Posted by JediXMan (31590 posts) - - Show Bio

Does the Super Soldier Serum or the stuff Sentry took count?

#5 Posted by War Killer (20343 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't do drugs kids :P

#6 Posted by Edamame (28524 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
" Don't do drugs kids :P "
Oh, look!  D.A.R.E. is on Comicvine.  LOL
#7 Posted by mjdavis105 (11 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah i guess those drugs are a little dangerous. how about these safer drugs 
but venom and sabertooth know where u live and is trying to kill ur family to give a catch to the drug

you can use  Super Soldier Serum

The drug from which Captain America, Isaiah Bradley, Patriot, Protocide and Josiah X get their enhanced abilities. Developed by Dr. Abraham Erskine to enhance all the physical and mental abilities to the pinnacle of human ability. [1] In Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, when scientists have planned to recreate the serum, they ended up creating the giants that are seen in the Omega Base.     

or 

Velocity 10

A derivative of Velocity 9, this drug also granted its users super speed but with a different consequence: It caused different parts of the body to metabolize at different rates 

or 

Mutant Growth Hormone

Also known as MGH, is a drug extracted from the genetic material of superpowered individuals, that grants temporary powers to whoever takes it. Sometimes used as a party drug, MGH often results in increased strength and aggression.. Also, when given to an already super-powered individual, it enhances their abilities further    

#8 Posted by JediXMan (31590 posts) - - Show Bio

Then I'd take the Super Soldier Serum.

#9 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29515 posts) - - Show Bio

Super Soldier Serum.

#10 Posted by War Killer (20343 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @War Killer said:
Oh, look!  D.A.R.E. is on Comicvine.  LOL "
<_< We're slowly invading one by one....you won't even know it until it's already too late O_O
#11 Posted by Edamame (28524 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
" @Edamame said:
" @War Killer said:
Oh, look!  D.A.R.E. is on Comicvine.  LOL "
<_< We're slowly invading one by one....you won't even know it until it's already too late O_O "
lol
#12 Posted by mjdavis105 (11 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
"Super Soldier Serum. "

even with venom and sabertooth trying to kill you do you have 
the hand 2 hand combat skills to beat them you think the serum will get it done
#13 Posted by ld12278 (73 posts) - - Show Bio

Do battle, not drugs!

#14 Posted by unclesam (28 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd do X like the kids in New X-Men!

#15 Posted by JediXMan (31590 posts) - - Show Bio
@unclesam: 

Does that actually help if you're not a mutant? I thought it just made your base powers stronger, not give you a new powerset.
#16 Posted by CaptinAwesome (317 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd take them as a cocktail then smoke some pcp then I could do anything. 

#17 Posted by unclesam (28 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan: If Im taking comicbook drugs Im guessing Im in one. And if Im in a comic I sure as hell better have powers.  

please let me live in my fantasy...
#18 Posted by Rumble Man (11073 posts) - - Show Bio
This one beats all of them
#19 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7970 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

Then I'd take the Super Soldier Serum.

Same

#20 Edited by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

edit: didn't notice super soldier serum.

#21 Posted by Teerack (7624 posts) - - Show Bio

Mutant Growth Hormones all the way.

#22 Posted by Rumble Man (11073 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack: What if you grow extra fingers?

#23 Posted by Teerack (7624 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man: That's not how it works on humans! >:O

#24 Posted by thechessclub (483 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd do that shit Hourman from the JSA does. It's like the 5 Hour Energy of drugs=P

#25 Posted by JonSmith (4016 posts) - - Show Bio

Super Soldier Serum. Though if possible, I'd like the souped up x1,000,000 variety Sentry took.

#26 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

Super soldier serum, easily.

#27 Posted by KingofMadCows (345 posts) - - Show Bio

Gingold

#28 Posted by Strider92 (16906 posts) - - Show Bio

Does the Venom Symbiote count as a drug? Probably not. If it does i'd go for that! If not then either Alosun or Formic Ether!

#29 Posted by CrimsonCake (2683 posts) - - Show Bio

Whatever speedy's on.

#30 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (6385 posts) - - Show Bio

MGH: Mutant Growth Hormone. Gives ordinary people enhanced physical stats and from what i've seen, no lingering side affects.

#31 Posted by krilling (2488 posts) - - Show Bio

That fruit that grows on Swamp Thing.