Avatar image for bicyclerepairman
Bicyclerepairman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By Bicyclerepairman

A TV series of Y:The Last Man would be all kinds of awesome.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#52  Edited By Caligula

the Infinity Gauntlet : (Animated) : I think it would be awesome to see, this comic come to life. 

The Atom : (Animated)/(Live Action) : Either animated or live action, I think this hero has a lot of potential to be a generally entertaining film. and how cool would it be too see! 

Spider-Man 4 : (Live Action) : This one should be good if they decide to use Shocker, Electro, Mysterio or Rhino. But I think Raimi should keep it down to two villains per film. Shocker and Rhino could have like a small part or something, like Scarecrow in the Dark Knight. 

ROM : (Live Action) (3-D) :   you can laugh if you want, but you know you'd watch it, and he would make for the coolest 3-D gimmick 

Cable & Deadpool : (Animated)/(Live Action): This one could work as an animated or live action feature, and if put in the right hands, we can redeem the DP, after the BS in Origins. 

Superman - Revelations : (Live Action) : This is the a story I came up with a while back. 
the Villains featured in the film are Brainiac and Bizarro. 
we never physically see Brainiac as in this film he is a computer program, and has developed far beyond human understanding and feels that we are a blight upon his galaxy an need to be exterminated and he turns our machine's against us, all the While Superman is having to balance his clashes with Bizarro who has come to earth to aid us, but in his backwards thinking he does more harm than good, So Superman is caught between to very powerful but very different and unique foes.
HaLong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By HaLong

A Rogue biography movie but NOT with Anna Paquin!  

Also, I'm waiting for the Cloak and Dagger film. Hope they don't turn it into some Twilight-like crap.