#1 Posted by cfrehse (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

If you could party with any characters who would you choose and why? Would you just hang out with a table full of your favorites or rage with several. I've always thought about who would be the most interesting to hang out with. What do you think?

#2 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

While my favorite characters are Cap, Bats, and Supes, I doubt any of them are exactly the life of the party.

I don't know, honestly.

#3 Posted by Cap10nate (2295 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to just sit around a fire and share some drinks with Nick Fury, Cap, Wolverine, and Thor and just listen to their stories.

#4 Posted by judasnixon (6584 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Posted by The_Tree (7447 posts) - - Show Bio

Booster Gold, Guy Gardner, Dazzler, and Hercules.

#6 Posted by therrieur (245 posts) - - Show Bio

I would hang out with captain america and just listen to him talk.

Or maybe listen Reed Richards talking about crazy science stuff.

#7 Posted by MandoViking (347 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightcrawler, he seems like a fun guy. Thor(then again, maybe not, he would drink everything). Batman, because no matter how grim he seems, he probable has a disco ball somewhere in his utility belt.

#8 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

from DC

powergirl

from marvel

storm

#9 Posted by Violens (543 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon: weird, i was going to pick doop too :P ... so ... i choose U Go Girl & King Mob

#10 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules, Tony Stark, Deadpool and Zatanna

#11 Edited by bob808 (6775 posts) - - Show Bio

John Constantine, Phantom Stranger, Alan Scott, Batman, The Comedian, Deadpool, Harley Quinn, Doctor Fate, Lucifer, Green Hornet, Kato, The Shadow, The Spider, Miss Fury, The Phantom, Plastic Man, Judge Dredd, Cyclops, SHAZAM!, Joker, Cable, Booster Gold, Green Arrow, Superman, V, Swamp Thing, The Spirit, Guy Gardner, Black Adam, Magneto, Wonder Woman, Darkseid, Lex Luthor, Orion, Spider-Man, Lois Lane, Two-Face, Bane, Calvin Rose, Norman Osborn, Iron Man, Wolverine, The Spectre, The Question, Pandora, Dr. Manhattan, The Doctor, Spock, Wotan, Mr. Miracle, Big Barda, Fury, Steppenwolf, Jay Garrick, Hawkgirl, Punisher, Doctor 13, Rorschach, The Rocketeer, Judge Death, Damian Wayne, Talia al Ghul, Deadshot, Deathstroke, Daredevil, Bullseye, Kingpin, Raven, Trigon, Galactus, Silver Surfer, Deadman, Zatanna, Kick-Ass, Hit-Girl, Animal Man, Mister E, Doctor Occult, and Larfleeze.

#12 Edited by Dabee (2389 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna party with Deadpool. I have a feeling he'd have a lot of cool tricks, like cutting off limbs and stuff. He already responded to my letter, saying I could have his arm, so I think he'd be up to it.

@bob808: Why Larfleeze? He is probably the worst possible comic book character to party with. He'd literally take everything for himself, and you would have a miserable time. You might want to rethink your guest list. Also, Damian Wayne? Hate to tell you but...

#13 Edited by lightsout (1827 posts) - - Show Bio

Plastic Man. Wacky, yet no chance of hurting you (ala someone like Deadpool).

#14 Posted by kilomac29 (323 posts) - - Show Bio
Deadpool
Kate Bishop

#15 Posted by TDK_1997 (14891 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man and Hercules.

#16 Posted by sinestro_GL (3143 posts) - - Show Bio

Booster Gold and Ted Kord!

#17 Posted by Joygirl (19922 posts) - - Show Bio

DC Partyyy: Power Girl, Harley Quinn, Scandal Savage, Renee Montoya, Atlee, Nightwing, Lady Blackhawk, Batwoman, Misfit. Best. Party. Ever.

#18 Posted by comicace3 (5237 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing, Batman ( although he could be a party pooper...) Almost any female super hero.... the justice leage, the avengers.... Yeah that's a lot of people right there... fantastic 4

#19 Posted by Teerack (6238 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna "play" with Black Cat.

I mean what guy doesn't want to to pull off a heist?