What characters do you care the most about?

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Also when someone bad mouths your favorite character how do you react?

Lateralus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magik. My character barely gets bad mouthed (except during AvX because it was poorly written).

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I care about Spiderman,Black Panther, Daredevil, and Gambit a lot. A lot of peple tend to bash BP and Gambit and I completely go off

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't think of a character I care enough about to care if they get bad mouth by someone also Magik is a sh!t character.

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lateralus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777: a sh!t character that is carrying the Uncanny X-Men title at the moment. Cyclops may be the "leader" but Magik is who makes everything happen.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@immortal777: a sh!t character that is carrying the Uncanny X-Men title at the moment. Cyclops may be the "leader" but Magik is who makes everything happen.

Yeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dunno, Wolverine, Captain America, Daredevil, Black Panther, Iron Fist, Deadshot, Doctor Doom, Thor, TMNT, Scarlet Spider, and lots of others.

Cap10nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

I don't react because I don't get worked up over fictional characters and most of the people I talk about it with are random people on the internet whose opinion don't really matter to me anyways.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lateralus: You said Magik barely gets bad mouth.

Your welcome.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dunno, Wolverine, Captain America, Daredevil, Black Panther, Iron Fist, Deadshot, Doctor Doom, Thor, TMNT, Scarlet Spider, and lots of others.

Every character listed is sh!t.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BeaconofStrength

Well, the characters I enjoy the most are Hank Pym, Moon Knight, Blade, Ares, Hercules, Animal Man, Booster Gold, and a few others.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I'm not the kind of guy that reacts when they talk crap about my favorite characters. Everybody has an opinion, so i don't see why i should care about comments of people that i don't know in the first place.

Lateralus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ChildoftheAtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America. Even after the recent movie people don't think he has power but is just a roided weakling. ( non comic readers) even some comic readers think that a full on shield bash isn't that big of a deal when it can injure the hulk

Avatar image for deactivated-5baa5ef93cf0f
deactivated-5baa5ef93cf0f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dogwelder. And I wouldn't know since no one would ever dare to talk shit about Dogwelder.

Chichen_Nuggeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@childoftheatom: Eh, Hulk has lots of low showings such as that one so it's really not that big of a deal.

And Caps WAS a roided weakling but now, after all his training even if he goes back to having no muscle he's far from weak.

Relatively speaking, it SHOULDN'T be that big of a deal when done to powerhouses like let's say, Thor or Silver Surfer.

But vs a street leveler, it SHOULD kill them since Caps is basically an enhanced human.

I used to care about the Hulk, but then Greg Pak's run ended. So now the character I care about the most would be Batman I guess. And what do I do when someone bad mouths them? Most of the time I just get a sandwich from the fridge and then move on to the next thread.

It's different when they badmouth characters I barely care about though, such as Joker.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 juiceboks  Moderator

Luke Cage for one(though It hardly ever happens).

Wolverine(People always find some reason to talk sh!t about him)

Peter Parker(some people still think he's a broke college freshman..)

Hulk(though he gets more overrated than anything else)

Thanos(same with Hulk..except most people don't have a decent grasp on his more complicated powers)

Blade(He's not that popular of a character admittedly but he still gets little of the respect he deserves as a high tier street leveler)

These are the characters I most enjoy correcting others on.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Well....I'll go ahead and say Batman. People go off about this "batgod" thing and I think it's complete bs. If the man hangs with the JLA there has to be a reason.

Generally, when people refer to "batgod" they're referring to the way he was written during Grant Morrison's run on JLA. In all honesty, he was never written as being almighty. He was written as being competent and as having enough skill and intelligence to hang with the worlds greatest heroes. I think that is how he should be written.