goonage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By goonage

@w0nd said:

The Guardians from green lantern. They are so ignorant and egotistical. They mess up time and time again and yet refuse to listen. Their logic is ridiculous.

Odin is just as annoying at times. Pretty much any authority figure that is wrong on a universal level but still acts high and mighty

This. Also, Batman outside of his books, Wolverine, Quentin Quire, Prof. X and Namor.

Bleu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hagrid.

This might be an unpopular opinion, but I think Hagrid and his antics caused more stress then gain. His love for dangerous creatures has has the trio face situations that hindered plans, as for his own achivements, he doesn't have many, and he failed to ally the Order of the Phoenix with the giants.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Sentry used to be my favourite character but right now I despise him because certain users are wanking him Waugh too hard....

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

As of right now, I can only think of these from the top of my head. I'll add/edit more later when I can think of them

• Sakura (Naruto)
  • Eustace Scrubb (Chronicles of Narnia)
  • Superman

You stop right there!

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Bump

barryallen23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

storm and ghost ruber

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cassandra Cain. World War/World Breaker Hulk.

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By echostarlord117

Batman - He's an angsty little turd. He also often makes absolutely no sense and is extremely out of place in the Justice League.

Superman- Don't even get me started...

Flash - Not necessarily as a character, but his powers are just too prone to PIS. He's way faster than he needs to be.

Deadpool - He'd be cool if he wasn't just a bad joke. He ain't funny at all and his fans are equally lame.

Harley Quinn - Seriously? She's one of the most unnecessary characters in all of comics. Just one of the many things that ruin the Joker.

Anything from DBZ - I hate that series. It's so stupid. And the characters don't make any sense. Broly can effortlessly blow up planets yet is vulnerable to... lava?! C'mon...

She-anything - She-Hulk, Thor Girl, Supergirl, Batwoman, etc. We like the original characters. Even the female readers dgaf about their female copy-cats. Stop trying to be PC.

Galactus - Really epic concept, but ends up losing all the time via incredible PIS. EDIT: This applies to pretty much all abstracts.

Hulk - Eh, he's cool, I guess. But his only power is strength, basically. It's the same thing as Flash; when all you have is one power, it ends up becoming so OP it's just comical.

Pretty much all major anime heroes - 'Nuff said.

Marvel - Don't get me wrong, I prefer Marvel over DC, but it kinda sucks to know just how many characters are almost direct copies of characters from DC. *cough *cough Thanos *cough Whatever, though. Marvel usually makes them better anyway so hoo kares.

And trust me, there're pleeenty more...

@conner_wolf said:

To be honest, very few characters make my blood boil, its the fanboys that make me wanna go on a murderspree.

Accurate

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Cyclops - Absolute douche and tool since the 2000s, AvX is what really made me despise him.

SpOck - I hated Superior Spider-Man as a concept, I hated it from its inception and I hated how Slott wrote SpOck in this period.

Punisher - Honestly seems like a hypocrite and a hugely flawed character in my book. Also the poster boy of anti heroe stereotypes and I'm not fond of those comic characters.

Sentry - If there was any creativity and originality in Jenkins' original creation, it was murdered when Bendis got a hold of him and made him a psychotically deranged, bed wetting fop with a sadistic and twisted other half. He also was an inconsistent Mary Sue and don't get me started on how he's used in the battle forums.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By conner_wolf

@echostarlord117: What kind of PIS does Galactus have that all other abstract characters don't?

To be honest, Thanos wasn't supposed to be based off of Darkseid, the only thing he took from Darkseid was his looks, besides that the only thing he took was the big-ass chair Metron uses, he was meant to be an original creation otherwise. Besides, DC copies characters from Marvel. Deathstroke is basically a renegade to Captain America's Paragon.

I like Harley Quinn and Deadpool for the same reason, they're fun characters, but their jokes aren't what's funny, it's their deeper story, they're fun characters who have more to than than others.

I actually rather like She-Hulk, it's only when they strip the original male character of his title, name, and everything that makes the character that character-cough Foster Thor cough-that I take issue with it. They could've so easily given Jane Foster the Norn Stones, or had her fall into a pit of pure magic energy and she's reincarnated into a being of pure magic and then we bring in characters like Enchantress to teach her how to be powerful with her magic to fight alongside Thor, as opposed to replace him.

echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By echostarlord117

@conner_wolf said:

@echostarlord117: What kind of PIS does Galactus have that all other abstract characters don't?

To be fair, I should've put all the abstracts. I pretty much feel the same way about all of them.

To be honest, Thanos wasn't supposed to be based off of Darkseid, the only thing he took from Darkseid was his looks, besides that the only thing he took was the big-ass chair Metron uses, he was meant to be an original creation otherwise. Besides, DC copies characters from Marvel. Deathstroke is basically a renegade to Captain America's Paragon.

Marvel isn't the only one that's guilty of copying, but they definitely do it more than DC does, especially with main characters. I can prove it if you'd like. Also, Thanos isn't a direct copy of Darkseid, but he's heavily influenced by him to say the least. They look the same, their powers are similar, their roles in their respective universes are similar, etc. That specific example isn't necessarily such a bad thing, but it's true.

I like Harley Quinn and Deadpool for the same reason, they're fun characters, but their jokes aren't what's funny, it's their deeper story, they're fun characters who have more to than than others.

To each his own, I suppose. Personally, I don't think superhero comics should be "fun". I mean, I like the level of fun that the MCU brings, but that's about it. Deadpool is too much. If I wanted absolute absurdity, I'd go watch Ren and Stimpy or something.

As far as Harley Quinn goes, my main issue with her is that she brings a human quality to the Joker. I know he doesn't "love" her, per se, but he is sexually attracted to her which is a big no-no for me. The Joker is supposed to be this nigh-inhuman psychopath whose one and only pleasure in life is to wreak havoc/mess with Batman (depending on who's writing). He's supposed to be a complete lunatic yet here he is banging one of the hottest chicks in comics. I mean, it just brings him down to Earth more which I don't like. It takes away from his mystery. I think TDK did a very good job at capturing that. No backstory, no girlfriend, no sanity. Perfect.

Also, regardless of the Joker, I just don't like Harley. She ain't interesting or cool, IMO. And her accent is unbearably annoying. It's also why I can't stand female Goblins in WoW.

I actually rather like She-Hulk, it's only when they strip the original male character of his ti tle, name, and everything that makes the character that character-cough Foster Thor cough-that I take issue with it. They could've so easily given Jane Foster the Norn Stones, or had her fall into a pit of pure magic energy and she's reincarnated into a being of pure magic and then we bring in characters like Enchantress to teach her how to be powerful with her magic to fight alongside Thor, as opposed to replace him.

I just don't think it's necessary to have fifteen Hulks running around or thirteen Supermen/women everywhere simply because the writers are 1) unimaginative or 2) desperately wanting to look PC. If they want to make a strong female heroine, make something original. Don't just slap a pair of over sized boobs on a popular hero. For example, Wonder Woman is cool. She could easily have been a Superwoman or something, but they decided to make something original and look how well that worked out.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@echostarlord117: The only abstracts I like are Celestials cause interesting stuff can be done with them

In that case I CHALLENGE YOU TO A COPYCAT BATTLE. But still, he wasn't meant to be that much like Darkseid, but the editor pushed it in that direction.

I can respect that, I personally don't like reading Deadpool comics for the same reason, my preferred comic style is modern mythology or a noire-esque thing.

Personally I ship HarleyPool, Deadpool and Harley Quinn, and I envision Harley as more of a stockholm syndrome deal and Joker is her abusive boyfriend that she doesn't leave for some reason.

That I can agree with, all the Hulks running around is too much. She-Hulk, maybe Red Hulk was enough and they should've stopped, but they added Skaar, Red She-Hulk, etc... Though 'oversized' is a matter of opinion.

echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By echostarlord117

@conner_wolf: Listen, Thanos isn't exactly like Darkseid, obviously. They don't even look exactly the same, but you can't deny how many qualities they share. And the fact of the matter is, Darkseid came first. It's the same case for many other Marvel heroes. Quicksilver is a ripoff of Flash, Sentry if a ripoff of Superman, Moon Knight is a ripoff of Batman, Deadpool is a ripoff of Deathstroke (so obvious, Marvel decided to make him a joke), Ant Man is a ripoff of Atom, Hawkeye is a ripoff of Green Arrow, Bucky Barnes is a ripoff of Dick Grayson, Dr. Strange is a ripoff of Dr. Fate, Silver Surfer is a ripoff of Captain Atom, etc. Squadron Sinister is literally a direct ripoff of the Justice League. Hell, an argument could be made that the Avengers wouldn't have existed were it not for the Justice League. Also, I've heard convincing arguments that say that Iron Man and Captain America are at the very least inspired by Batman.

This video does a decent job at highlighting the main ones.

Loading Video...

Again, this isn't exclusively a Marvel sin. I mean, Namor came before Aquaman and I think we can all agree they bear striking similarities.

Also, it really isn't too bad considering how Marvel's iterations are better than DC's in my opinion... most of the time...

echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By echostarlord117
@conner_wolf said:

I envision Harley as more of a stockholm syndrome deal and Joker is her abusive boyfriend that she doesn't leave for some reason.

Joker shouldn't be a boyfriend. He should be a psychotic murderer. That's it. No romance, no sex, none of the crap mere sane mortals engage in. Joker ain't got no time fo dat, 'na mean?

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@echostarlord117: Deathstroke is from Captain America (And two other DC characters I can't remember the name of), Red Hood is a Winter Soldier Ripoff, Imperiex is a ripoff of Galactus, Bumblebee is a ripoff of Wasp, Dr. Fate used to only be used erratically as a throwaway character until Doctor Strange came out, then Dr. Fate got his own book. Blue Beetle is based off of Spider-Man, Swamp-Thing is a ripoff of Man-Thing, Magog is a Cable Ripoff, Lobo is an aesthetic ripoff of Wolverine, Jonah Hex is a Phantom Rider ripoff, Batwing is a Black Panther ripoff, etc...

It's so easy to list off characters from respective universes that might've been inspired by one another. I never saw a point in putting anyone down for it.

In my mind, that can be the scariest part, you know those videos of Hitler flirting with women and spending time with his children? Those are humanizing and the most horrifying thing about Hitler, that he was just a man, not some hellspawn, but a real life man. That's abhoring to think about, but you are right, Joker is better minus Harley Quinn. Hence why she should go to Marvel and date Deadpool just sayin' ya know.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Is there any character that you hate so much, Just the mention of there name makes your blood boil.

raven

some people just need a...

No Caption Provided
micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman. Can't stand the wank from a hell of alot of people.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl

If I being honest none! =P

I like some more than others tho..

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By poeticwarrior

Silver Surfer. Overrated. At least, Sentry is funny when people overrated him.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I have none in mind for the moment.

Pilasy:La Voix d'un homme

Hollygrove20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Squirrel Girl. I hate her art, I hate her dialogue, I hate her personality, I hate her PIS, I hate her very existence. She's a worthless character used simply to embarrass powerful characters for humor. I hate her guts.

Beholdy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When elizabeth made that big speech in pirates.. was so lame.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@echostarlord117: Also I think I found one thing you might find redeeming about Deadpool

No Caption Provided

Vonstantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Vonstantine

Definitely Deadpool

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Surfer. Overrated. At least, Sentry is funny when people overrated him.

This.

echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

VoloErgoMalus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@echostarlord117: Also I think I found one thing you might find redeeming about Deadpool

No Caption Provided

Especially funny because Deadpool is the unfunny and obnoxious Jar-Jar Binks of Marvel and he doesn't even know it, despite his vaunted fourth wall awareness.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Julian Keller: He's a spoiled, entitled bully. I'm surprised it took so long for him to try and take Sofia's words to him and grow the hell up. I have known a guy like him who I had to go through middle school with, so this is a hitting home dislike.

Phoebe Halliwell: Mostly just post season 3. Phoebe turned into probably the most selfish character I have ever seen in my life. Everything was "me time" with her. It was from her I learned what Protagonist Centered Morality was. Everything needed to bend to suit her liking. And her random sexism towards men and massive hypocrisy towards Cole.

Rimi Kokorone: I. Hate. This. Character. She's a teenage girl in "love" turned up to eleven with all the bad traits. She's so stupid, and I mean stupid. She almost kills herself, thinking it would somehow please Ryuto and thinks it is smart to do what put him in a wheelchair. Her idiocy is at infuriating levels to me.

AgentSandman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku (mainly his fanboys)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16
deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool

TheSpoiler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

Damian Wayne

Rocket Raccoon

jokersgal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@echostarlord117 Honestly, I love Harley Quinn. I don't think anyone but the writers should say what the Joker "should be" like. She hasn't really changed the Joker. He's honestly become more and more psychotic as time goes on. Plus, in comics now, Harley doesn't want anything to do with the Joker and she's become more psychotic herself. Also, if you hate Batman so much, why are you complaining about what his villains do?

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

@echostarlord117: I never saw Joker as being genuinely attracted to her sexually or otherwise I always just saw him as using her as a toy/slave and then tossing her away if she becomes more trouble then she's worth.

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Harvest. Everything about this character is terrible. It's backstory is nonsensical and moronic, going against EVERYTHING Poison Ivy stands for, it's dialogue sounds like Venom if he was a lobotomized retard and it only exists to show a non-existent sadistic serial killer side to Poison Ivy, which makes character development and individual personality for it impossible. In my opinion, the worst character in all of fiction

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My List:

• Hawkeye
  • Sauske
  • Sakura
  • Scarlet Witch
  • Emma Frost
  • Wolverine
  • Harley Quinn
  • Beast
  • Hope Summers

These Characters NEED to DIE and NEVER come back.

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Avatar_of_Green

Sentry and Wally West.

Although I see Sentry little enough lately that it doesn't bother me too much right now. Now that I don't see @realitywarper or @mazeraiii anymore it probably has a lot to do with it.

@

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for panda_emperoriv
panda_emperoriv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By panda_emperoriv

Yuno from Future Diary.

Yui from SAO.

Edit: Screw attack's limitless superman can be added here as well.

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Falcon. i've never seen the appeal with him.

JayAaerow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Condor from New 52 Birds of Prey. Just hate that guy for trying to get jiggy with one of my fav. heroines.
  • Catman. Cannot see the appeal at all whatsoever.
  • Luke Fox. I'm black and I find him outrageously boring (His younger sister was far more appealing XD). I liked the previous Batwing so much more. >_>
  • Batman when written to be this egotistical jerk. Nope! OOC Batman there. IDC about this "interpretation" thing with him. NO.
  • Firestorm. I'm indifferent but If something happenend, I wouldn't care.
  • New 52's Arsenal. Has the sorriest backstory ever and I cannot get any sympathy for him. I need a new writer beyond Scott Lobdell.
  • Harper Row. Although I think she could be a cool character, it is ruin by Lobdell/Snyder's attempt to make her super relevant.
  • Barbara when written as a....that "b" word. And her current characterization. I otherwise love her.
kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

Goku

GhostVortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Punisher.

and

The closest thing I can think of off the topz of me 'ead
The closest thing I can think of off the topz of me 'ead

WHAT IS THAT HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Omega_kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Omega_kai

Pouf from Hunter x Hunter

maxxcveiler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

crimsonmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

crimsonmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you guys really did not look into all the other comics did you? here are the characters that boils my blood (youngblood joke)

YOUNGBLOOD

DOUG MOENCH

ROB LIEFELD

SPIDERMAN

SHAZAM (NEW 52 NUFF SAID)

WEABOOS

HARLEY QUINN

SANDUSKY

JARED LETOS TATTOOS (NOT THE JOKER JUST THOSE THINGS ON HIS BODY)

GLORY

IMAGE'S TMNT

ULTIMATE SCARLET WITCH AND QUICKSILVER

PEOPLE WHO THINK JUST BECAUSE A CHARACTER IS SOOOOOOOOOO OP IT SUCKS (GET THE JOKE?)

CATWOMAN GUARDIAN OF GOTHAM

SLEEZ

OVER FANBOYS AND HYPER FANGIRLS

FANBOY AND CHUM CHUM

NICKELODEON

VIACOM

COPYRIGHT (SOMETIMES)
SANJAY AND CRAIG

JOFFREY

EVRYONE IN TERMINUS

MR.PICKELS

JIM BALANT (IF YOU COMMENT THAT I AM A SJW FOR THIS I WILL SAY NO. HIS ART JUST SUCKS AND IS ALMOST ANATOMICALLY IMPOSSIBLE UNLESS HE DRAWS PORN I AM NOT OK WITH IT

ALMOST EVERY SHITTY CHARACTER IN 90S COMIC

CRAZY STEVE AND DICK GRAYSON IN ASBAR & DK2

FRANK MILLER (OH SHUT UP FANBOYS JUST ADMIT HE SUCKS NOWADAYS, BUT IF HE DID MANAGE TO MAKE DK3 GOOD ILL REMOVE HIM FROM THIS LIST.... BARELY)

THE PURPLE MAN

GORDON RAMSAY ("THIS IS FUCKIN PAINFUL".END QUOTE)

SIMON COWELL

TOMMY WISEAU

UWE BOLL(SACK)

TANDY COMPUTER WIZ KIDS (THE COMIC JUST SUCKS AND THEY ARE SUPER ANNOYING)

Michael69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super-man. I don't despise him and I've never read his comics or anything but every movie I have seen him in just bored me and made me not want to look more into him. I also realize this is probably a fairly unpopular opinion lol

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

strong word but for me it only really applies for itachi uchiha and severus snape.