#1 Edited by HulkSmashSpider (51 posts) - - Show Bio

Many topics probably about this already. What can kill him?How about a nuke straight to Bruce's Head or a nuke implanted in side him. Tell me what you think could kill him or respond to my death scenarios .

#2 Posted by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

To permanently kill with no hope of him returning (since he his effectively immortal) an extremely powerful reality warper ! Or soul stealing could do the trick.

#3 Posted by TheManInTheShoe (3878 posts) - - Show Bio

Drowning him... for a very long time. It works on Wolverine, might work on him.

#4 Posted by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Dabee (2387 posts) - - Show Bio

@imnemothegemini: To permanently kill him? Marvel would just need to go out of business. He's too popular a character to be killed permanently. And considering Marvel's not going to be going out of business, nothing can kill the Incredible Hulk. But that's kind of missing the point, I guess...

#6 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4305 posts) - - Show Bio

really? i would imagine that removing his brain would do the trick............

#7 Edited by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

@dabee:

I know.. If they ever had a death of Hulk story.. I'd have to be some real intense stuff, he's basically survived everything up to this point.

#8 Edited by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by TheManInTheShoe (3878 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by MarlboroMan (1609 posts) - - Show Bio

@dabee said:

@imnemothegemini: To permanently kill him? Marvel would just need to go out of business. He's too popular a character to be killed permanently. And considering Marvel's not going to be going out of business, nothing can kill the Incredible Hulk. But that's kind of missing the point, I guess...

Tell that story to Spiderman

#12 Edited by Bierschneeman (3942 posts) - - Show Bio

nothing.... which is why I hate the Hulk

Overpowered characters are boring

#13 Posted by jeanespinosa21 (217 posts) - - Show Bio

didn't ultron kill him? so does that count? death by ultron?

#14 Posted by New_World_Order (13042 posts) - - Show Bio

King Thor :)