stuartwilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Edited By stuartwilson

What r ur opinions on Hawkeye aka Clint Barton

The best few comments get a follow and I may sendbu a message so check ur inbox on comic vine

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

He's pretty good and his solo is entertaining.

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

I've always liked the character a lot. Something about me and archers. I think it goes back to my love of Robin Hood as a kid.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I like him. He is this pretty Normal (by comic standards) guy, who holds his on against superior opponent's. He might not win all the time, but he is too stubborn to back off. And he is funny. Love the lovable jackasses.

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By FearTheLiving

He's a dick but at the same time you love him for it. He's funny and charming but is the type of guy that will help move your couch...in the rain. He regularly holds his own and sometimes even out performs gods and super-humans that he's fighting with or against. What I like most about Clint is he's down to Earth and had a shady start. He wanted to be a good guy but was mistakenly labeled a criminal, he had a drunken father (don't have a drunk father but I rarely see him), a cool brother (I too have an older brother) and he presents himself in a way I always wanted/want to present myself. In closing he's my favorite character.

Coincidentally we also both have the same middle name.
Coincidentally we also both have the same middle name.

Lateralus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Lateralus
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I was going to partake in this but the OP's "reward" comes off a little too creepy.

stuartwilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@hislolita: I was only going to message to ask for permission to use your comment in a video about hawkeye

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

He's also alright.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@stuartwilson:

Now I feel like the biggest b_tch. Sorry.

As for Clint, I didn't like the character for a long time but that was before I took the time to get to know him. Having him be a human with an extremely high level of expertise in archery also endeared him to me and his bravado with the ladies I took in stride as someone who was afraid of getting too attached to someone, which is understandable.

I didn't read him while he was married to Mockingbird so I don't have any loyalty to them in that way and considering how bloody awesome his solo is (was?), I like him single and, pardon the term, f_cked up in the relationship department. He's like a little boy who is lost and wants someone to save him but won't ever let that happen because he has an ego the size of Manhattan. I want to kick him and kiss him at the same time. Then top it off with an atomic wedgie and hug.