#1 Posted by chaos-soul (1435 posts) - - Show Bio

Recently I have had a huge reading list of comics due to my new found love for digital comics(still prefer a hard copy though). I signed up for comixology and have been going crazy on the comics. I find my self reading almost anything from Image Comics as of late.

My current list of comics i really enjoy include:

Danger Club

Americas Got Power

anything from topcow rebirth

No place like home

and Hell Yeah

I wanted to know what every one else is reading outside of the two big companies to expand my reading list.

#2 Posted by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio

I am reading all of the first wolverine issues, something like 300+ I got of the net, :D

#3 Posted by Mizz_Coconut (146 posts) - - Show Bio

Locke and Key - its amazing! Like so good I might never give them back to my mate

#4 Posted by TheSmallvillefan12 (181 posts) - - Show Bio

Saga from Image comics. Its one of the best comics out right now.

#5 Posted by chaos-soul (1435 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSmallvillefan12: i have the first issue of that i'll look into it.

@Mizz_Coconut: i have seen it alot at my local comic shop the covers always catch my eye, but i have never had a cosign to pick them up. i shall look into those as well

#6 Posted by Cap10nate (2160 posts) - - Show Bio

The two books that I really enjoy right now from Image are Fatale by Brubaker and Saga by Vaughan. Fatale is a great noire crime story with some misticism and Saga is looking to be a galaxy spanning epic.

#7 Posted by chaos-soul (1435 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSmallvillefan12 said:

Saga from Image comics. Its one of the best comics out right now.

So thank you for informing me of how amazing Saga is. I just finished the first issue and I cant wait to pick up the rest.

#8 Posted by RedQueen (1171 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos-soul:I've read the first two issues of America's got powers, then the third took ages to come out. I'll be getting the trade instead.

I'm really enjoying Fairest and Hawkeye at the moment. Along with Wonder Woman. Though the last two are not relevant to the thread...

And what I've read of Saga (one issue :p) I've really enjoyed; just got too much to read...

#9 Posted by Mizz_Coconut (146 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeha no joke I'm an alternative comic fan and Locke and Key has totally blown me out the water, my face may explode it's sooo good!

#10 Posted by chaos-soul (1435 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you read any of the top cow book out currently

#11 Posted by Mizz_Coconut (146 posts) - - Show Bio

Read Rising stars from Top Cow which is cool but mostly any and all alternative comics from places like Vertigo, Dark Horse, IDW

#12 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6110 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, DOES ANYBODY READ WALKING DEAD IN COMICVINE?!?!?! 
I NEVER SEE WALKING DEAD ANYWHRE IN COMICVINe, not even a review or anything.

#13 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6110 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mizz_Coconut: What is Locke and Key About
#14 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@MadeinBangladesh said:

Man, DOES ANYBODY READ WALKING DEAD IN COMICVINE?!?!?! I NEVER SEE WALKING DEAD ANYWHRE IN COMICVINe, not even a review or anything.

CAPSLOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!!!!

I read virtually exclusively DC comics, which are mainstream and boring to talk about because they're always talked about. >.> sorry OP.

#15 Posted by JediXMan (29619 posts) - - Show Bio

... nothing.

Holy crap, I've got nothing to read! How have I gone this long?!

*goes to the library site to order books*

#16 Posted by SithLantern93 (2052 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Lantern Omnibus Vol 2

#17 Posted by Mizz_Coconut (146 posts) - - Show Bio

Walking Dead has become overrated and long and tedious, i think i stopped at no 13? its like STILL going. The Walking Dead hype is only continued due to the amazing TV series
and  @madeinbangladesh Locke and Key is about 3 kids and their mother, the Lockes go through a trauma with their dad and move to the island of Lovecraft into this HUGE mansion where their dad grew up. They start finding secret magical keys and are in a race against an evil Ghost to find the keys, stay alive and keep the house.  
It's in my top 5 series of all times and I havent even finished it yet
#18 Posted by Catsnlynne (1000 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm reading 
Green Arrow 
The Flash 
Earth 2 
Savage Hawkman
#19 Edited by Twentyfive (2843 posts) - - Show Bio

Vescell (when is that eighth issue coming out?)

#20 Edited by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

#21 Posted by fenixREVOLUTION (884 posts) - - Show Bio

Right now? Been catching up on Batman, Batman and Robin, and Nightwing.

Regularly read Chew, Morning Glories, The Manhattan Projects and Fables.

#22 Posted by fojtikbt (94 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm currently reading : Green Lantern

Invincible

Runaways

Amazing Spider-Man

#23 Posted by Spectre108 (269 posts) - - Show Bio

@MadeinBangladesh said:

Man, DOES ANYBODY READ WALKING DEAD IN COMICVINE?!?!?! I NEVER SEE WALKING DEAD ANYWHRE IN COMICVINe, not even a review or anything.

I actually just finished reading the Walking Dead today.

I just started reading Batman: Knightfall.

#24 Posted by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio

thir

#25 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Codex.

#26 Posted by TheDarkSalmon (38 posts) - - Show Bio

Action Comics, American Vampire, Animal Man, Avengers, Avenging Spiderman, Batman, Daredevil, East ofWest, FF/F4, Flash, Guarding the Globe, Hawkeye, Indestructible Hulk, Invincible, JL/JLD/JLA, Luther Strode, New Avengers, Nova, Scarlet Spider, Sex, Smallville, Superior Spiderman, Thor, Ultimate titles, Uncanny XForce, Wonder Woman, Young Avengers

thinkin about adding Guardians of Galaxy, Cable & XForce, All New Xmen. waiting on snyder's Superman

#27 Posted by tgoldberg (20 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going through Atomic Robo and All Of Scrooge McDuck's Millions right now, and I plan to seek out more issues of Batman (original series, not New 52) and Robin. I also just read the first volume of reMind and have plans to buy the second. And then there's Amazing Spider-Man and Batman Beyond, whenever I get around to those.

Now, if you asked me about a year ago I would just said Sonic the Hedgehog. For the first two years of my comic-reading career that was the only series I read and followed on a regular basis, everything else was paper on the shelves. But fast forward to 2013 and I haven't even bothered looking into it in months. Funny how tastes change, huh?

#28 Posted by roboadmiral (538 posts) - - Show Bio

Monthly I'm reading Batman, Aquaman, Punisher: Warzone, and I might start Daredevil soon.

I ordered Batman: The Long Halloween and The Losers (Book 1) on amazon, so I should be reading those pretty soon as well.