#1 Edited by Raw_Material (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

What are some good comics to read in the new relaunch of the Marvel Universe, Marvel Now! I enjoy reading more action-packed comics with exciting conflicts (which usually results in a good storyline, in my eyes), so I've been most intent about picking up the new series, A+X. As anyone come across A+X, yet? Anyone have any other suggestions?

#2 Posted by JohnnyGat (1561 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm just judging on the premise of some of the titles but I have a feeling that Cable and X-force might end up having what you're looking for. They certainly have the cast for it. But that's just assumption. The NOW! titles I've read are still in the build up stage.

#3 Posted by Impala (264 posts) - - Show Bio

i liked Thor and Deadpool

#4 Posted by Reignmaker (2227 posts) - - Show Bio

Picked up 5-star reviews from CV...Deadpool, Fantastic Four, and Indestructible Hulk.

#5 Posted by Raw_Material (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm thinking about getting Indestructible Hulk, as well. Keep it coming!

Thanks for the help.

#6 Posted by Raw_Material (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

Thinking of picking up on Marvel NOW! Wolverine. Has anyone read the new relaunch for the comic?

#7 Posted by SmashBrawler (5494 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America is the only one I've read, and I liked it.

#8 Posted by Billy Batson (57753 posts) - - Show Bio

@ckuakini said:

Thinking of picking up on Marvel NOW! Wolverine. Has anyone read the new relaunch for the comic?

It's being released in March...
BB

#9 Posted by Raw_Material (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson: nicee..thanks for the head's up. Have you picked up on any Marvel NOW! titles that you liked and want to follow along to?

#10 Posted by Jdd895 (22 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked the first issue Deadpool, the second one just came out but I have yet to read it

#11 Posted by RPatrick (30 posts) - - Show Bio

I usually trade-wait, but I picked up the new Hulk and Fantastic Four, and really dug them both. Waid is probably the most consistently great comic book writer working today, and the direction he seems to be trying to take Banner in seems like it could yield some good stories. Fraction is in "hit" mode (a la 'Hawkeye' and 'Iron Fist') with Fantastic Four, though I really get the feeling that his run will read better in collected form. I kind of get/like the direction he's going, but I want to read the full first arc to be sure.

Great art on both.

#12 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17273 posts) - - Show Bio

@ckuakini said:

I'm thinking about getting Indestructible Hulk, as well. Keep it coming!

Thanks for the help.

GET IT ! it's very very awesome !

#13 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3982 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers Assemble and Fantastic Four.

#14 Posted by Raw_Material (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

Got ahold these comics

Front Top Left To Bottom Right:

- Green Lantern: New Guardians Vol. 1

- Green Lantern: New Guardians #7

- Green Lantern: New Guardians #8

- Green Lantern #8

- Green Lantern #9