What are all of Superman's Powers

Bierschneeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Bierschneeman

I know this has been asked before, but when I look it up I get incomplete list or a link to a list that has different items than the next list linked. So I want a complete list of all the Overpowered powers that Superman has, old and new, canon and noncanon.... but it MUST be printed by DC or in a movie or TV show.

This will be the master list and I will keep it updated, if you can cite a source... please do so.

Powers:

1. Super Intelligence: sometimes its just genius level, sometimes he has a bigger IQ than Lex Luthor (who is higher than 12th level intellect)

2. Eidetic Memory:

3. X-ray vision

4. Telescopic vision

5. Microscopic vision

6.Super Strength

7. Super Speed

8. Super agility

9. Super Reflexes

10. Super Hearing

11. Super Smelling

12. Healing Factor (death of Superman he heals from near death with a one in seven month heartbeat)

13. Solar powered

14. Lifesteal (NONCANON Dark Knight Strikes Again (or was it returns) he drains the life force from a field of flowers to heal up again)

15. Super Breath

16. Icy Breath

17. Invulnerability

18. Super hypnosis (citation?)

19. Super Ventriloquism ? (citation)

20. reverse and commence time (superman the movie)

21. Tactile Telekinises ( not crushing a way too big item by holding it by a smaller area???)

22. Phasing (adventures of Superman

23. Multiply oneself (adeventures of Superman)

24. Telekinesis rays (Superman 2)

25. Telepathy ( erase Lois Lanes Memories with a Kiss in Superman 3?

26. extended Life (superman at Earth's end)

27. extra long breath holding

Weaknesses:

Kryptonite (varies from total immunity... to simple pain and nausea... to just depowering him... to poisonous and deadly

Red Solar Radiation (Depowers as in Red Son) can I get a canon source I know there is one

Magic (mostly just effected like anyoneelse

add some please... Ill change the master copy...and together we can see the OP nature of Superman

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

He used to leap like hulk does before he flew,they changed it cause it was easier to draw/animate then jumping.

• Super Ventriloquism: Superman could throw his voice across great distances. This power was used to confuse enemies or protect his secret identity by tricking others into believing that he (or Clark Kent) was in a different location.
  • Super Hypnotism: This power enabled Superman to hypnotize anyone. He could make people forget incidents or obey his commands. This power was often used to safeguard his identity.
  • Tactile Telekinesis An attempt was made to explain Superman's ability to fly with large objects through the introduction of tactile telekinesis. Objects that Superman touched were enveloped by an invisible telekinetic field that allowed him to move them with the force of his will. The ability also explained Superman's ability to fly. This power was the only ability originally duplicated in the Superboy clone, allowing him to emulate Superman's strength, speed, and flight capabilities, but none of his sensory powers. Over time, Superboy, or Kon-El as he came to be known, would eventually develop the same set of powers as the original.
  • On the TV series The Adventures of Superman, Superman also demonstrated some one-time-only powers; in the first season episode "Rescue", he develops the ability to split himself into two (slightly weaker) Supermen. In the sixth season's "The Mysterious Cube", Superman learns how to walk through solid matter. The source of Superman's powers was stated to be his dense molecular structure, a trait that was occasionally mentioned in the comics.
  • The Superman depicted in films of the 1970s and 80's was based on the Silver Age incarnation and possessed nearly the same capabilities. He is shown performing such feats as stabilizing an earthquake fault line and (infamously) rewriting history by altering the rotation of the Earth. In Superman II, Superman and his Kryptonian counterparts are shown using telekinesis in the form of a blue ray emanating from their fingers. Superman also uses a cellophane-like substance from his S-insignia to trap a villain, although whether this was a power or a device was not made clear. All four Kryptonians in the film also displayed line-of-sight teleportation abilities, and Superman was able to materialize illusory duplicates of himself as well; however, these are potentially the result of moving at invisible super-speed, and leaving controlled after-images (a la the Flash). Superman also has a minor form of telepathy, which he uses to erase Lois' recent memories with a kiss. In Superman IV: The Quest for Peace, he demonstrates a degree of telekinesis as he rebuilds the Great Wall of China by staring at it. Some movie critics dubbed this "Masonry Vision".
Bierschneeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Bierschneeman
Avatar image for teddy_the_god_killer
teddy_the_god_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@pr0metheus: @bierschneeman: Don't forget he cannot die. Death will never come for him...so he is immortal!

Regardless of the strength of his powers, he has demonstrated so many, too many. He is so similar to Batman in terms of having solutions to any potential opponents. I just cannot see where the excitement is.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teddy_the_god_killer: Oh he can die,he has died multiple times.

He can just come back whenever he wants.

teddy_the_god_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

teddy_the_god_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrShway88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kgb725

I'm sure near 20 powers doesn't make anyone Op

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On number 15 you mentioned 'super breath'. Not only does he have gale force breath, but he also can use his lungs for superhuman vacuum sucking, you should add that one.