What 6 Heroes would be killed quickly in real life?

• 143 results
gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By gokuwarrior

@pantherman said:

@gokuwarrior: I agree but for a different reason. There is no way they could Nuke him without killing everyone around him. Superman is nearly always in populated areas and they surely cant hit him while flying he will just move out of the way at some retarded speed. Besides they wouldn't ever have to worry about him because Superman is that incorruptible hero. That's why they made him so impossibly strong, he is the last line of defense against evil I really don't think he would ever go rogue and I can't stand the guy. Same thing with Spiderman, and Captain America. They are good to the core, it's simply what they are, no matter how batsh*t crazy things get they don't corrupt for no one. Ironman on the other hand, that's a shady bastard who should have died in the comics a long time ago on principle alone.

even if superman is in a deserted area,he can take nukes forever,as i said before,there is no human weapon that can kill superman,much weaker characters than him are durable enough to survive nukes,superman has been taking nukes with ease for many many decades,he has taken much worse than nukes consistently,nukes are nothing for superman.

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran: Great, now read my question and if you still can't answer it than oh well I'm done with it.

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran:

I will say this, given the right location it would be tons-o-fun to be Spiderman in real life. Granted you would have to live somewhere with tall buildings in abundance to fully take advantage of it. When it came time to fight his gallery of rogues though, Spider man is the last person I would want to be especially against the likes of Rhino, Sandman, Electro who in real life would be a formidable killing machine the odds are too far in their favor without plot device and the absence of comic book logic.

Hell the Goblin would probably kill Peter in real life. Not because Spiderman sucks ( I love the character for personal and very real world reasons) , because he doesn't, its his powers. They are specialized for saving lives, I mean he is a walking safety net pretty much. He isn't Venom or Carnage, they are built to battle, Spiderman.......not so much.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@pokeysteve:

Infared radiation, Gamma radiation, UV rays, Light, X-rays and Microwaves are what make up the electromagnetic spectrum. Magnetos powers are described as having the power to access and manipulate electromagnetic energies. He should have access to all of these, now why writers ignore this is another issue entirely.

Has he been shown doing any of these things? I don't remember him being able to control anything non-metallic with the exception of his force fields.

Gordyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran said:

@pantherman said:

@mitran: So its a targeting radar?

No. I'm compiling a few scans about it and trying to explain each one. Should be done in a bit.

@gordyman said:

@mitran said:

@gordyman said:

@mitran: This one. Sorry, I should have quoted it.

@mitran said:

@pantherman: That's not a very reasonable jump from what I said. We both know it is isn't true. His spider-sense is a sense that moves him out of the way of danger automatically. Like flinching from a ball heading towards your face, only about a bazillion times more effective. It has been explicitly stated as the reason he can web sling without paying much attention to it.

This is from Amazing Spider-man #656. A few issues previously he lost his spider-sense due to a jamming machine he had to set off and couldn't get clear of.

No Caption Provided

I can't find the page afterwards, but basically he's freaking out about how this has never happened before. He goes something like "My spider-sense must have guided me before" or something to that effect. The implication is pretty clear.

I think he meant that his spider-sense would have guided as to warn him of what was about to happen, not that it would miraculously prevent him from falling.

It would have prevented him from aiming the web at that faulty wall that crumbled, and kept him from falling. I forgot to mention he said "must have guided me while web-swinging." My fault.

Meaning it would have warned him that he was aiming at plaster instead of an actual wall. Not that it would have moved him out of the way, he would still have to find another wall to shoot at.

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran: This is not a battle forum. Comic feats don't apply as they are not based on real world logic. I set the pretense that the hero exist in our world with their powers but are subject to real life laws of physics, and logic. It's as simple as that, saying his spidersense wouldn't be overloaded in real life because of a comic scan is blatantly ignoring the context of this discussion. Saying its just a thing that does what it does is not acceptable, because in real life if it has a function some there are physics behind it that would explain how it does what it does. I'm done arguing about it, it's gone to far Spiderman gets killed in real life, that is all.

@pokeysteve:

No he hasn't in any comic but as the original post states, we are assuming they exist in the real world under real world rules with their powers. In his character definition he can control the electromagnetic spectrum which includes all of those energies. No writer has ever had him doing this though, and to be honest I really don't know why when its his power yet all they restrict him to is levitating metal. That doesn't matter here because as stated before, for this post its under real world logic so he there is no writer pis or purposefully restricting characters and amping up others. Assume they were real and share which heroes you think would be killed fairly easily in real life.

Gordyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gordyman said:

@gokuwarrior said:

@gordyman said:

1. Batman: It's almost retarded how Batman isn't dead yet despite everything he puts himself through. In the real world, he'd be dead a long time ago. It's also retarded how a man with nothing but gadgets, willpower, money, and martial arts skills can go toe-to-toe with people much stronger than him and come out unscathed.

2. Green Arrow and Hawkeye: Guy with a bow-and-arrow vs. Guys with guns. Nine times out of ten, the guys with guns win.

3. Daredevil: A Blind man can run around a dangerous neighborhood beating up criminals? Yea, I don't believe it for a second. Even if he has superhuman senses, won't all of them be overloaded because of how noisy NYC is?

4. Superman: In comics he's a hero and the protector of Earth. In the real world he'd be considered a threat to national security, and would be nuked into oblivion.

5. Antman: No explanation needed.

6. Spider-Man: Somewhere along the line his webs will miss a building and he'll fall to his death.

there is no human weapon that can kill superman,much weaker characters than him are durable enough to survive nukes,nukes are nothing for superman.

They'll find some way to kill him then, if not then they better pray he never goes rogue.

when are they going to find a way?,they can't get kryptonite because we can't travel that far into space,so,they better pray he never goes rogue,or maybe if other powerhouses like manhunter,captain marvel or wonder woman existed too,he could be stopped.

If you think about it, this is a testament to how good of a person Superman is; even in the DC Universe. If he really wanted to, he could just take over the entire world and there wouldn't be a dang thing anyone could do to stop him. Literally no one could stop him. If Superman really existed and he was evil, we'd pretty much be screwed.

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know this is off topic but this has got to be one of the scariest things I have ever seen. That look on his face is beyond horrific. I would have ten strokes staring this guy down.

Some crazy photographer got close enough to snap this and it looks like the lion is licking his lips in anticipation for a good meal.......f*ck that sh!t.

Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#115  Edited By Mega_spidey01

that's why its better to have luke cage's powers. his powers would work better in the real world.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@pokeysteve:

No he hasn't in any comic but as the original post states, we are assuming they exist in the real world under real world rules with their powers. In his character definition he can control the electromagnetic spectrum which includes all of those energies. No writer has ever had him doing this though, and to be honest I really don't know why when its his power yet all they restrict him to is levitating metal. That doesn't matter here because as stated before, for this post its under real world logic so he there is no writer pis or purposefully restricting characters and amping up others. Assume they were real and share which heroes you think would be killed fairly easily in real life.

A magnet and an electromagnet are two different things. Magneto is "the master of magnetism". Not electromagnetism. We are taking comic characters and putting them in the real world. If he hasn't done in the books than he can't do it in real life.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hahahahaha batman dying Lol funny

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Anybody not bulletproof.

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@havenless: Read Rhino's powers then read Spiderman's. In real life if these two people existed based off of their powers Rhino would win every time. If he hits Peter he kills him in one shot. If Peter hits him he breaks his own bones. At the very best all Peter could do is run and get someone stronger to help him, he simply wouldn't be able to beat him. And Rhino is fast as well, he is hitting Spiderman at least once, and again if he has a 3 second head start warning system feeding him info and he is reacting to it than how does he react to what is happening in real time? That makes no sense.

Not all battles need to be won with fist fights. Parker can build up enough web that Rhino won't be able to break out, and then he can just dump him somewhere.

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@havenless: Not likely, as that would require two things.

1.) Rhino to basically submit and sit still to let him

2.) Rhino not even making an attempt to rip it off.

There is no comic book writer protection in the real world, Rhino won't be borderline retarded. There is nothing to stop him from ripping out as he would be more than strong enough and he has superhuman stamina so he could go all day if needed. Face it Spiderman is not beating him in a real life fight without serious help from someone stronger.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@havenless: Not likely, as that would require two things.

1.) Rhino to basically submit and sit still to let him

2.) Rhino not even making an attempt to rip it off.

There is no comic book writer protection in the real world, Rhino won't be borderline retarded. There is nothing to stop him from ripping out as he would be more than strong enough and he has superhuman stamina so he could go all day if needed. Face it Spiderman is not beating him in a real life fight without serious help from someone stronger.

Why Rhino won t be borderline of retarded? We are making their personalities the same right? Also IF you want someone to kill Spiderman is Electro.

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

KICKASS end of discussion

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow: I don't want Spiderman to die but almost all of his major villains in real life would kill him. And Rhino in real life would not do the blatantly stupid things they have him do in comics. In comics the writers make him do these moronic things to validate Spiderman beating someone that should tear through him. It's the same as Electro and his exaggerated low self esteem/ confidence. Logically these things don't make sense because if these guys were that incompetent then they wouldn't attempt to do crimes in the first place.

Rhino as a villian is an aggressive hands on up close fighter. After the countless battles he gets into in comics he never progresses tactically which is b.s. because in real life anyone that fought that much would gain experience and get better overtime. Yet he is still displayed as a moron every time he fights Spiderman, which is evidenced by the Spiderman formula:

1.) Peter fights some villain way above his class and gets beat on or has extreme difficulty

3.) The villain for some stupid reason or another decides not to finish him ( insert your own excuse here)

4.) Time comes for the story to progress and.......

2.) Peter comes back for revenge and all of the sudden appears not only some sort of plot device but the guy he just fought all of the sudden becomes completely incompetent and ultimately loses to Spiderman.

Anyway this whole discussion has nothing to do with the original post so..... i'm going to stop feeding into it, you don't think he would be killed by Rhino in real life and I do leave it at that.

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By MarlboroMan

@black_arrow:

I just learned that the there exist a force that can defy all logic and all physics, it is ........................................................the Spiderman fanboy.

Spidermans durability is nothing like the Rhino. Your talking a kevlar vest vs advanced ceramic armor plate here. Aluminum vs titanium. I guarantee you this, if in our reality the characters of Spiderman and Rhino actually existed and the Rhino let Spiderman Punch him as hard as he could Spiderman's bones would shatter. Spiderman is a car running into a concrete block he is getting destroyed.

Yeah but you forgetting the fact that Spider-man is 100 times faster than Rhino if there is no comicworld PIS, Rhino would never see the day of touching Spiderman

Deadgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Many street levelers will be die fast like Batman , Hawkeye , Green Arrow , Robin , Black Widow , Catwoman , Daredevil etc etc

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Insert your 6 favorite heroes form earth here: "insert". They are all dead by some cosmic entity.

Avatar image for manwhohaseverything
Manwhohaseverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Insert your 6 favorite heroes form earth here: "insert". They are all dead by some cosmic entity.

I think the OP means take characters from comics and put them in the real world. So, guys like Galactus don't exist. So..I think the obvious choice is Daredevil. Radar + summersaults+ billy club would not have you survive vs NYC organized crime for long. All street levelers would get it sooner or later. Have to disagree that the HULK would die. Even f the government made him enemy number 1, what could they do to him? Unless you're saying they'd kill him in his Banner form.

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Havenless

@black_arrow said:

I think the OP means take characters from comics and put them in the real world. So, guys like Galactus don't exist. So..I think the obvious choice is Daredevil. Radar + summersaults+ billy club would not have you survive vs NYC organized crime for long. All street levelers would get it sooner or later. Have to disagree that the HULK would die. Even f the government made him enemy number 1, what could they do to him? Unless you're saying they'd kill him in his Banner form.

In the comics it's been proven that doesn't even work. Throw him into the sun or he's probably going to walk away from it, and we don't have the power to do the former.

MatteoPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman first of the list. He is in the Justice League, where he would be pulverized.

I think I agree with whoever said that any streetleveler would bite it, unless he/she fights only thugs, and not in great numbers.

I don't agree with Spiderman. He is pretty powerful and his villains are on average below him, except the usual 4 or 5.

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@extremis: How would they kill Hulk without nuking him? I think he's survived those as well...

trebean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@havenless: Read Rhino's powers then read Spiderman's. In real life if these two people existed based off of their powers Rhino would win every time. If he hits Peter he kills him in one shot. If Peter hits him he breaks his own bones. At the very best all Peter could do is run and get someone stronger to help him, he simply wouldn't be able to beat him. And Rhino is fast as well, he is hitting Spiderman at least once, and again if he has a 3 second head start warning system feeding him info and he is reacting to it than how does he react to what is happening in real time? That makes no sense.

Why are you expecting that Spider-Man would even punch him? Lest in his hide? Why can't Spider-Man punch his face? Why can't Spider-Man just outwit Rhino? Why are you forcing it that the Spider-Sense is some kind of radar that gives off info to Spider-Man? Why can't you accept it's just low level precognition? One that subconsciously affects Spider-Man's action without him knowing?

You already know that Spider-Man is faster than Rhino, why are you insisting that Rhino can somehow hit Spider-Man? Just because he's fast doesn't mean he can outfast Spider-Man

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow said:

nope he says that superheroes and supervillians exist on our real world. here "By real I mean they exist in our reality, where physics rule. You turn on your local news and you might catch a glimpse of catwoman or something of that nature. Comic book logic does not apply, it's the heroes and villains in our world but they keep their powers, but gone are stupidly convenient plot devices that most of them thrive on ( I'm looking at you Peter Parker, and you too Bruce Wayne).

An example: I was recently made aware of Black Panther fighting Luke Cage and beating him with NERVE STRIKES!!! In comics that would fly because it's a comic whatever. If Black Panther in real life were to try a nerve strike on Luke it simply wouldn't work because force from his strike would never make it to Lukes nerve in the first place. It the force from the strike would simply be blocked by his super durable skin, not to mention Black Panther would have broken his own fingers on Luke's body attempting such a move."

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

As much as I respect Rorschach, he won't last long in a real life.

Extremis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 55

@oscars94: I wasn't thinking so much "how" they'd kill him as that the government and our military would stop at nothing to bring him in. I was thinking if they find a way to handle him as Banner. So I guess I might be wrong.

Can Banner die in his human form? Like if they shot him in the head, or does he just turn to Hulk somehow?

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manwhohaseverything: The original post was to take six Comic book superheroes that you think would not live long in our reality. Whether you think they would have died from accidental occurrences or from gunfire or killed by their villains. I stated that their villains also exist in our reality as well because as it pertains to this discussion, they would be considered an occupational hazard.

I also just thought of 6 more:

Cardiac

Thor: I don't actually think he would die, but I really believe as strong as he is, and a wonderful a place Asgard is Thor wouldn't bother coming to earth, ever so I don't think people of earth would even know he existed. If he did, he definitely wouldn't be an Avenger because as brash as Thor can be, Tony Stark is an a-hole and there is no way a noble like Thor in real life could even put up with a super douche like that. He and Hulk would also try and kill each other the first freak out Banner has and there would be very little anyone could do about it.

The huntress

Shazam: It wouldn't be long before Black Adam murdered him as a kid.

Blade: I think Dracula would have crushed him in real life. He does everything Blade does better, faster, stronger, and has a host of other powers. In real life he would overwhelm him completely.

Shadow Man: I don't know how he even kills his villians when they so far outclass him. In real life he would be mince meat.

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@extremis: In real life if you get shot in the head your done. That massive amount of damage to the brain he wouldn't be able to Hulk out, he would be instantly brain dead.

Extremis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 55

#138  Edited By Extremis

@pantherman: k thought so. Then yes in real life Banner would be one of the first to go.

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman is screwed,our sun is actually white.

Avatar image for manwhohaseverything
Manwhohaseverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@manwhohaseverything: The original post was to take six Comic book superheroes that you think would not live long in our reality. Whether you think they would have died from accidental occurrences or from gunfire or killed by their villains. I stated that their villains also exist in our reality as well because as it pertains to this discussion, they would be considered an occupational hazard.

I also just thought of 6 more:

Cardiac

Thor: I don't actually think he would die, but I really believe as strong as he is, and a wonderful a place Asgard is Thor wouldn't bother coming to earth, ever so I don't think people of earth would even know he existed. If he did, he definitely wouldn't be an Avenger because as brash as Thor can be, Tony Stark is an a-hole and there is no way a noble like Thor in real life could even put up with a super douche like that. He and Hulk would also try and kill each other the first freak out Banner has and there would be very little anyone could do about it.

The huntress

Shazam: It wouldn't be long before Black Adam murdered him as a kid.

Blade: I think Dracula would have crushed him in real life. He does everything Blade does better, faster, stronger, and has a host of other powers. In real life he would overwhelm him completely.

Shadow Man: I don't know how he even kills his villians when they so far outclass him. In real life he would be mince meat.

Oh..okay. I admit that's a tad confusing, because if the villains still exist, then it's not our reality. It's the Marvel/DC reality. I was going more for who would die by a bullet to the head sooner or later, not who would have Bane or The Lizard tear him to shreds.

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manwhohaseverything: Two things:

1.) I just watched that episode of justice league and it was pretty cool. I don't read alot of DC but their shows are far superior to Marvel.

2.) The villains are another hazard. They too are subject to the same rules of our reality, but since they fight the heroes it's likely that a lot of heroes would die by their villains as most of them are stronger than the heroes they fight anyhow. It can be anything that you think would kill them villain or not.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most street levelers will be dead pretty quick in real life. And Iron Man, yeah, people would have stopped putting up with his attitude a long time ago.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@deadgod said:

Many street levelers will be die fast like Batman , Hawkeye , Green Arrow , Robin , Black Widow , Catwoman , Daredevil etc etc

Yep, cause every policeman and soldier in the world dies...