#1 Posted by gunangagap (7 posts) - - Show Bio

hi to all, i have been buying comics from local shops but they are very expensive, i heard that i can read comics online, so can somebody give me a a website that i can read dc comics? i would really appreciate it.

#2 Edited by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Edited by Battle_Forum_Junkie (9024 posts) - - Show Bio

@jldoom:

Cool. Thanks for the link.

#4 Edited by Cap10nate (2867 posts) - - Show Bio

@gunangagap: You can also check out Comixology. They always have different sales going on for various books.

#5 Posted by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

@battle_forum_junkie: No problem! Although I recommend the previously mentioned Comixology.com much more since its has a much bigger variety of comics form various companies (I didn't mention it since the OP was asking for DC specifically)

#6 Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee (12988 posts) - - Show Bio

If you're worried about expenses, you might want to wait a couple weeks after the comics release date because Comixology lowers the prices. (For DC)

#7 Posted by ccraft (6861 posts) - - Show Bio

@gunangagap: I had the same problems, comics are expensive, some times my LCS would run out of a certain comic. (Batman most of the time) So I switched to reading digital on Comixology and I couldn't be happier.

Some bonuses that come with reading digitally

1. If you wait for a couple of weeks the prices are lowered after awhile. Here's a good example for new 52 Batman

Batman #18 is $3.99

Batman #17 is $2.99

Batman #7 is $1.99

Batman #1 is $0.99

2. They always have sale, mostly only lasting a week. My favorite sales so far would be Secret Wars and IDW TMNT. Right now the sale is for Sonic & Mega Man Sale, half off.

3. Your comic are also saved on DC Entertainment, with each purchase from Comixology. So you don't have to worry about losing your comics when or if Comixology runs out of business. You can go to this link http://www.readdcentertainment.com/

4. You can download an app from iTunes and read your comics anywhere. All you have to do is download your comics to the app, which on takes seconds.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/websites-to-read-dc-comics-online-1451887/#5