#1 Posted by sunhawk (550 posts) - - Show Bio

i can't seem to find a definitive answer. is it possible for someone to wear a black, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet, white(still exist in n52?) ring at the same time.

i've only seen people wear and use two rings at a time or many rings of the same color. mongul (sp?) had a green yellow and a red at the same time in a picture too.

#2 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

Not a huge lantern fan, but I don't think it is possible. Black requires the wearer to be dead (from what I understand), so no, it is not a possibility.

#3 Posted by jloneblackheart (5519 posts) - - Show Bio

Kyle wore all of them (less black and white)

#4 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

It's suggested that Kyle's ring can control the entire spectrum. Whether he can control the entire spectrum is the question though.

#5 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah, totally impossibru

:P

#6 Edited by sunhawk (550 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise said:

Nah, totally impossibru

WOW! Thanks for the scan that certainly answers that question. what issue was this so i can get the cliff notes on the story?

#7 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8865 posts) - - Show Bio

hope Kyle kills the blue space smurfs

#8 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@sunhawk said:

@KnightRise said:

Nah, totally impossibru

WOW! Thanks for the scan that certainly answers that question. what issue was this so i can get the cliff notes on the story?

Early Green Lantern New Guardians, issue 3 I think. He was only like that for a few pages and the Orange ring was a construct. But he was soloing the Guardians and five other Lanterns until it wore off

#9 Posted by cloudzackvincent (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

@sunhawk said:

@KnightRise said:

Nah, totally impossibru

that's from Green Lantern: New Guardians #3

also currently Kyle is practicing to master the entire emotional spectrum

#10 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@cloudzackvincent said:

currently Kyle is practicing to master the entire emotional spectrum

Word? Thats pretty cool. I dropped the series at 7 or 8 though...