#1 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering powers (if any), abilities and gadgets, who would be the weakest Marvel hero?  

My vote:  

#2 Posted by Mighty Thorion (797 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkeye maybe?

#3 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

post the scan. 

echo for me.

#4 Posted by The Hottness (4226 posts) - - Show Bio

this Hawkeye....she goes from being kidnapped to being a badass hero over night...im not buyin it
#5 Edited by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" post the scan. 

echo for me.

"
I agree

@The Hottness: I'm with ya
#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91260 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alpha said:
"
Considering powers (if any), abilities and gadgets, who would be the weakest Marvel hero?  

My vote:  

"
@castleking said:
" post the scan. 

echo for me.

"
@Mighty Thorion said:
" Hawkeye maybe? "

No to all of these.
#7 Posted by Bobby X (1141 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Hottness said:
"

this Hawkeye....she goes from being kidnapped to being a badass hero over night...im not buyin it "

I feel the same way about Kate Bishop. She gets my vote as well.
#8 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

#9 Posted by Kynikos (196 posts) - - Show Bio

How about Grey Hulk. It's just that being a giant unstoppable monster that is missing a crucial amount of it's power with being smart as it's tradeoff seems kind of retarded.  

#10 Posted by comic stooge (169 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Kick-Ass Mavel?
#11 Posted by glforthewin (2355 posts) - - Show Bio

peepers.

#12 Posted by comic stooge (169 posts) - - Show Bio

damn he's not...
#13 Posted by Klarion:The Witch Boy (16 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
"
"
LOL Took the Duke outta my mouth. LOL
#14 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kynikos said:
"

How about Grey Hulk. It's just that being a giant unstoppable monster that is missing a crucial amount of it's power with being smart as it's tradeoff seems kind of retarded.  

"
He still is more powerful than most
and still was able to beat a Class 100 Thing
#15 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio

Echo? Daredevil?

Really?

Moon Knight is weaker than them both. Most of the GLA. There's Night Thrasher.

#16 Posted by Vance Astro (91260 posts) - - Show Bio

Moon Knight without his powers. (Which he doesn't currently have)
Taskmaster  
Hawkeye (Kate Bishop) 
Mockingbird 
Agent XIII 
Howard the Duck 
Colleen Wing 
Paladin 
Mr.Immortal 
Nomad (Barnes) 
Amadeaus Cho 

#17 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" Moon Knight without his powers. (Which he doesn't currently have) "
Have you read Vengeance of Moon Knight? He's got a bunch of gadgets now which make him (much) more a threat than before (although he doesn't go around carving people up anymore).
#18 Posted by Vance Astro (91260 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sparda said:
" @Vance Astro said:
Have you read Vengeance of Moon Knight? He's got a bunch of gadgets now which make him (much) more a threat than before (although he doesn't go around carving people up anymore). "
Yea but he's still physically weak.Daredevil tossed Moon Knight's max lifting weight several feat with no effort and used it as a bow staff.
#19 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Sparda said:
" @Vance Astro said:
Have you read Vengeance of Moon Knight? He's got a bunch of gadgets now which make him (much) more a threat than before (although he doesn't go around carving people up anymore). "
Yea but he's still physically weak.Daredevil tossed Moon Knight's max lifting weight several feat with no effort and used it as a bow staff. "
Yeah, he might be physically weak, but the thread is taking into account gadgets as well.
#20 Posted by Ownerz (1122 posts) - - Show Bio

wouldn't really call these guys "weakest" Dardevil is a bullet timer, with enhanced senses and great fighting ability, Mr.Immortal can never die,  Amadeaus Cho can probably do Reed Richards level deus-ex-machina with prep, and Psylocke has telepathic powers and martial arts skills

I would pick on of Punisher's buddies,
that dude Mickey that drives around in a Van or the fat dude Bumpo who feel on the Russian and choked him or  Joan the girl who hid Punisher from the Mob and stiched up his wounds

#21 Posted by Vance Astro (91260 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ownerz said:
" wouldn't really call these guys "weakest" Dardevil is a bullet timer, with enhanced senses and great fighting ability, Mr.Immortal can never die,  Amadeaus Cho can probably do Reed Richards level deus-ex-machina with prep, and Psylocke has telepathic powers and martial arts skills  I would pick on of Punisher's buddies, that dude Mickey that drives around in a Van or the fat dude Bumpo who feel on the Russian and choked him or  Joan the girl who hid Punisher from the Mob and stiched up his wounds "
I though "weak" meant physically weak not who could do the least with their abilities.Which is why I didn't get why Alpha said Daredevil.I assumed he was saying DD is physically one of the weakest heroes.Which he does happen to be but he's not THE weakest.
#22 Posted by mv (1876 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alpha said:
"

My vote:  

"
He flipped over a limo, he's far from weak
#23 Posted by Treason (228 posts) - - Show Bio

weakest hero of all 
#24 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@Treason said:
"
    weakest hero of all  "
Bob isnt a hero. lol
#25 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"Moon Knight without his powers. (Which he doesn't currently have)Taskmaster  Hawkeye (Kate Bishop) Mockingbird Agent XIII Howard the Duck Colleen Wing Paladin Mr.Immortal Nomad (Barnes) Amadeaus Cho  "

Agreed on all but Mockingbird
#26 Posted by chaos-soul (1435 posts) - - Show Bio

does lamest count if so its captain planet

#27 Posted by Vance Astro (91260 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"Moon Knight without his powers. (Which he doesn't currently have)Taskmaster  Hawkeye (Kate Bishop) Mockingbird Agent XIII Howard the Duck Colleen Wing Paladin Mr.Immortal Nomad (Barnes) Amadeaus Cho  "
Agreed on all but Mockingbird "
How? Mockingbird isn't stronger than Moon Knight and he's on it.
#28 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" @Vance Astro said:
How? Mockingbird isn't stronger than Moon Knight and he's on it. "

Mockingbird gets his butt handed to him by nobodys. Mockingbird has beat Hawkeye, The Wrecking Crew, U.S. Agent and others that make me beilive she is dang good at what she does.
#29 Posted by Vance Astro (91260 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" @Vance Astro said:
Mockingbird gets his butt handed to him by nobodys. Mockingbird has beat Hawkeye, The Wrecking Crew, U.S. Agent and others that make me beilive she is dang good at what she does. "
You mean Moon Knight? 
Mockingbird beat Hawkeye,the Wrecking Crew and U.S Agent? Moon Knight stalemated DD,damn near had Taskmaster crying,and owned Werewolf by Night.Mockingbird fought the Wrecking Crew but I read the comic...she didn't really win and U.S Agent is physically powerful but wasn't that great of a fighter then.Current U.S Agent would smack blood outta Bobbi.No problem.I'm not taking anything away from her skill or her feats although they don't really top Moon Knight's but she's not physically stronger than him.She can beat whoever she wants..she didn't have an real displays of strength in those showings.
#30 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" @Vance Astro said:
Mockingbird gets his butt handed to him by nobodys. Mockingbird has beat Hawkeye, The Wrecking Crew, U.S. Agent and others that make me beilive she is dang good at what she does. "
You mean Moon Knight? Mockingbird beat Hawkeye,the Wrecking Crew and U.S Agent? Moon Knight stalemated DD,damn near had Taskmaster crying,and owned Werewolf by Night.Mockingbird fought the Wrecking Crew but I read the comic...she didn't really win and U.S Agent is physically powerful but wasn't that great of a fighter then.Current U.S Agent would smack blood outta Bobbi.No problem.I'm not taking anything away from her skill or her feats although they don't really top Moon Knight's but she's not physically stronger than him.She can beat whoever she wants..she didn't have an real displays of strength in those showings. "

Yea, my bad. 
 Moon Knight slatemating DD is PIS unless there was special conditions. Scans would be nice. Taskmaster is also on the list. Werewolf's only showing are against Moon Knight as well, so I don't see the big deal. I don't see how she didn't beat them from the scans I saw.  U.S. Agent still was able to stalemate Clint(she has beat them both) back then. She doesn't have to be physically stronger, she is better at what she does,so I don't see her as weak.
#31 Posted by Treason (228 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE said:
" @Treason said:
"
    weakest hero of all  "
Bob isnt a hero. lol "

he is a hero he defeated a rex and his power is to hide.
#32 Posted by Vance Astro (91260 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower said:
Yea, my bad.  Moon Knight slatemating DD is PIS unless there was special conditions. Scans would be nice. Taskmaster is also on the list. Werewolf's only showing are against Moon Knight as well, so I don't see the big deal. I don't see how she didn't beat them from the scans I saw.  U.S. Agent still was able to stalemate Clint(she has beat them both) back then. She doesn't have to be physically stronger, she is better at what she does,so I don't see her as weak. "
Here's Moon Knight stalemating Daredevil (Don't under-estimate Marc Spector) 

Here's Moon Knight making Taskmaster cower like a little girl 

Here is Mockingbird NOT beating the Wrecking Crew 

Mockingbird beat Clint and U.S Agent on West Coast Avengers.Both of them have become alot better fighters since then and she's technically been dead to the world (Secret Invasion) I doubt she was honing her skills when she was captured.I assumed this thread mean physically weak.That is why I put Moon Knight and Taskmaster on the list.Both have taken out high level characters so I wouldn't have put them on there if there was another meaning.Lastly I don't see Mockingbird as being better at what she does than Moon Knight.
#33 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Moon knight is a POS

#34 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
Yea, my bad.  Moon Knight slatemating DD is PIS unless there was special conditions. Scans would be nice. Taskmaster is also on the list. Werewolf's only showing are against Moon Knight as well, so I don't see the big deal. I don't see how she didn't beat them from the scans I saw.  U.S. Agent still was able to stalemate Clint(she has beat them both) back then. She doesn't have to be physically stronger, she is better at what she does,so I don't see her as weak. "
Here's Moon Knight stalemating Daredevil (Don't under-estimate Marc Spector) 

Here's Moon Knight making Taskmaster cower like a little girl 

Here is Mockingbird NOT beating the Wrecking Crew 

Mockingbird beat Clint and U.S Agent on West Coast Avengers.Both of them have become alot better fighters since then and she's technically been dead to the world (Secret Invasion) I doubt she was honing her skills when she was captured.I assumed this thread mean physically weak.That is why I put Moon Knight and Taskmaster on the list.Both have taken out high level characters so I wouldn't have put them on there if there was another meaning.Lastly I don't see Mockingbird as being better at what she does than Moon Knight. "

You are missing scans from the first fight. It looked like Moon Knight suprised him and Dardevild kicked him. The next scan daredevil is flying backward? 
Taskmaster is a good one, I'll give him that.
Of course according to you, the crowbar beat bobbi, not the wrecking crew. Plus the little shot wrecker did didn't even make sense. bobbi could have blocked it with the sheidl or probably would been on the ground and attacking by then. Looks like a bad written fighting seen to me.
#35 Posted by Vance Astro (91260 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower said:
You are missing scans from the first fight. It looked like Moon Knight suprised him and Dardevild kicked him. The next scan daredevil is flying backward? Taskmaster is a good one, I'll give him that.Of course according to you, the crowbar beat bobbi, not the wrecking crew. Plus the little shot wrecker did didn't even make sense. bobbi could have blocked it with the sheidl or probably would been on the ground and attacking by then. Looks like a bad written fighting seen to me. "
No..the Wrecker took her out not the Crowbar.I used the Crowbar thing against BRB and Thor because it drains their mystical energy and also used to have more power than it does currently.If you look at the scans.Bobbi did block the hit with the shield that's why it says "CLANG" and it's the reason she's not dead.Even She-Hulk has been knocked back using Cap's shield.
#36 Edited by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

it's the..... weastle....buddy
#37 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
You are missing scans from the first fight. It looked like Moon Knight suprised him and Dardevild kicked him. The next scan daredevil is flying backward? Taskmaster is a good one, I'll give him that.Of course according to you, the crowbar beat bobbi, not the wrecking crew. Plus the little shot wrecker did didn't even make sense. bobbi could have blocked it with the sheidl or probably would been on the ground and attacking by then. Looks like a bad written fighting seen to me. "
No..the Wrecker took her out not the Crowbar.I used the Crowbar thing against BRB and Thor because it drains their mystical energy and also used to have more power than it does currently.If you look at the scans.Bobbi did block the hit with the shield that's why it says "CLANG" and it's the reason she's not dead.Even She-Hulk has been knocked back using Cap's shield. "

So it can knock back She-Hulk at 100 tons but can't stop the wreckers crowbar which is currently weak compared to before and it still sends her that far? PIS. Like I said before, she shouldn't have still be in the air anyway, plus it says in the scans that they were a Herc/Thor level villian, when they have been depowered. Sounds like the writer was kinda off to me.
#38 Posted by Drafta (690 posts) - - Show Bio

The Grasshopper.

All of them.

#39 Posted by King Hercules (1160 posts) - - Show Bio

Since the thread says consider everything from skill to weapons (not sure why are just looking at strength), my vote would be for Mr Immortal. 

#40 Posted by Vance Astro (91260 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
No..the Wrecker took her out not the Crowbar.I used the Crowbar thing against BRB and Thor because it drains their mystical energy and also used to have more power than it does currently.If you look at the scans.Bobbi did block the hit with the shield that's why it says "CLANG" and it's the reason she's not dead.Even She-Hulk has been knocked back using Cap's shield. "
So it can knock back She-Hulk at 100 tons but can't stop the wreckers crowbar which is currently weak compared to before and it still sends her that far? PIS. Like I said before, she shouldn't have still be in the air anyway, plus it says in the scans that they were a Herc/Thor level villian, when they have been depowered. Sounds like the writer was kinda off to me. "
How does you're response make any sense? If the She-Hulk can be knocked back holding the shield (she wasn't class 100 at the time) why wouldn't it be able to be knocked back while Mockingbird is holding it? Either way you're calling PIS on a fight with Mockingbird in and the Wrecking Crew? That's like Colossus beating up Taskmaster because his photographic reflexes didn't work and you calling PIS on it as if he was going to win either way.There is alot in this comic that doesn't make any sense but I only posted it to show Mockingbird DIDN'T beat the Wrecking Crew and most likely she wouldn't anyway.Daredevil can't even pull it off at this point and he'd literally mop the floor with her.
#41 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
So it can knock back She-Hulk at 100 tons but can't stop the wreckers crowbar which is currently weak compared to before and it still sends her that far? PIS. Like I said before, she shouldn't have still be in the air anyway, plus it says in the scans that they were a Herc/Thor level villian, when they have been depowered. Sounds like the writer was kinda off to me. "
How does you're response make any sense? If the She-Hulk can be knocked back holding the shield (she wasn't class 100 at the time) why wouldn't it be able to be knocked back while Mockingbird is holding it? Either way you're calling PIS on a fight with Mockingbird in and the Wrecking Crew? That's like Colossus beating up Taskmaster because his photographic reflexes didn't work and you calling PIS on it as if he was going to win either way.There is alot in this comic that doesn't make any sense but I only posted it to show Mockingbird DIDN'T beat the Wrecking Crew and most likely she wouldn't anyway.Daredevil can't even pull it off at this point and he'd literally mop the floor with her. "

I was mistaken, I though you ment She-Hulk was knocked back by someone holding the sheild, don't get antsy my friend. You left alot of details out when you made the statement, not quite my fault. I am calling how she lost PIS. 
#42 Posted by buddyblackhawk (76 posts) - - Show Bio

#43 Posted by iguiste (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey Dare Devil isn't as weak as you think i mean he has enhanced hearing, touch, and all other senses and for a normal human being whose also blind he kicks some serious butt in all fairness what happened to Skin or Cyfa i think that's how you spell it i mean Dare Devil would have a field day with someone who only has 6 layers of stretchy skin but can't do jack with them and then the others a translator i mean seriously what's he going to do kindly ask Dare Devil not to kick ten living shits out of him in another language he probably wouldn't understand and then there's that other x-men is it aqua marine or i don't know he's incredibly shit either way can't he talk to sea life or swim underwater or something really crappy like that i mean a human can swin underwater with the right tech and a gun he's screwed i'm sorry Dare devil isn't as weak as any of these guys it's impossible i mean he'd probably have them all single handed at the same time ones away from water he's totally hopeless the others calling abroad using foreign codes to deploy the x-men who have no idea what he's chatting and the other raps himself up in his own skin just so Dare Devil doesn't see that an actual x-man has physically shit his own pants. Weakest has to be Cyfa he has absolutely no physically damaging abilities whatsoever except a basic human punch and kick unless armed with a rifle which i'm certainly sure Dare Devil can work round with his enhanced senses. Now as for most powerful isn't as easy to answer as you think because The Living Tribunal always pops up in mind but then he has competition with The Phoenix Force who no agreed isn't the most powerful but most feared force then there's Thanos and with that infinity gauntlet is pretty much god sort of say Apocalypse eternal life says it all if he can't die doesn't matter who's most powerful he'll get in the way either way then there's Galactus he eats planets like no other and the list is endless Thor's a god Zeus they are all as powerful as eachother for thier own personal reasons off guard any one of them can die i mean the avengers found a way to defeat Thanos that's the equvilent to me ordering ordinary people to go against the British army with absolutely no way of winning and being told we did. Physical strength you say gladiator has unlimited which is true but what about the Hulk he has no limits either at the least the Gladiator has a limit unlimited the Hulk has none whatsoever and even Thanos desposed of him quickly which is for obvious reasons the more you anger him the more he'll punch you around a lot. Mental strength of a living being Jean Grey clearly with the Phoenix force is the dominant one here however Xzavier is very up there to so is Emma Frost in her own ways it depends what exactly you mean by most powerful what power catogory and where they are fighting if they are gods normal mutants and which world are they fighting you may think it is irelivent but it's very relivent home ground weather you lose or win always has the advantage taken from the visitor by miles. If aliens ever invaded Earth we would be destroyed pretty insatntly hoever it may be that something as simple as small pox that we learnt to build immunities to is seriously a dangerous killer to our invaders or the common cold that 9 out of 10 peopel within the specific age ranges breeze of but to another force they would ultimately be doomed our water, something in the atmosphere the list is endless but no matter how powerful the enemy they have a weakness and you don't find it'l eventually find them as they fear it more than you even the Living Tribunal and The one above all have their's and considering how mighty powerful they are the phrase from star wars was true he was so powerful in the end the only thing he feared was losing his powers which is what beats these gods already they go in almighty and strong but open to that weakness whereas the weaker one has determination has already won the odds through courage and love bad guys always think they have nothing to lose but they have more to lose as there's less of them. You never know Cyla's determined mind might probably beat Dare Devil but in reality one on one it's 99.9% unlikely he'd even beat an ordinary human who had a gun to his head my personal favourite though is Gambit yes he's basic and throwing Bio Kinetic charged cards doesn't seem that poweful but as the belief is his kind if energy which he creates himself without any manipulation was the beginning of exsistance if he himself ever found a way to enhance his card slinging abilities well then that would be a bad guy with the ability to destroy everything by a single hand shake. :-) Yeah my spelling is dyer tonight before someone gets picky and childish and decides to comment on it even thought it s kinda going off the subject but hey some folk are sad enough to see it rather than just answer the posts. :-) THANKS and my opinion is just an opinion i might be wrong but i write my own books based on this kind of subject and designed a hero universe of my own so i'm pretty well prepared for these forums.

#44 Posted by Referee (7786 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by Cafeterialoca (1504 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing is, you're just targeting people who are good fighters, but have no powers.

If you want weakest, go with Cloud 9. I love her, but she's pretty much just a sniper.