We can give Marvel Studios their right back.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

As you all know Sony and Fox hold the rights to the X-men and Spider-man two major franchises I think we'd all like to see come into the MCU and maybe even cumilate into a Civil war movie.

This won't happen until Fox and Sony are forced to give the right back to Marvel studios (and by default their parent company Disney).

It think Fox ha done a pretty lame job with the X-men and don't really want to see them get another chance, their movies have been mediorcure, Marvel studios could do amazing things with them.

And I think we all feel the same way about the Fantastic Four, no one really liked those films, and the new reboot looks like it was made to fail hard.

So let's just not go to these decidedly B level movies, I know some of them can be kind of good, but I know that Marvel would do a way better job themselves.

Same with Spider-man, I realize most of you are looking forward to Spider-man 2 but personally I hate Andrew Garfields portrayal and wish they never fired Toby.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Lateralus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-Men and FF I agree with (though I do not agree that all the X-Men movies were B movies, 4 of the 6 are pretty good), Spider-Man however....meh. Even in comics I always feel Spider-Man is kinda out of place when it comes to large scale Avengers type stuff and I think it would be even harder to work him into what the MCU is building. Fantastic Four and X-Men given their history with cosmic beings would definitely fit better into the MCU.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Sorry but I have to disagree with most of what you said. The X-Men films have not been as bad as people make them out to be. X1 was pretty good given that it was the first of the films to be made. X2 was one heck of a great film. X3 fine I will give you that. Origins I'm still trying to forget that film. First Class...WOW loved it. The Wolverine...please give me more. DOFP HECK YAH!.

On the point of the FF film. Yes I do not like the casting of most of the characters for the new FF film but we have to give it a chance. Comic book fans are really getting annoying complaining about every since detail so lets give the damn film a chance. We haven't seen a trailer so stop complaining

It's fine if you dislike Garfeld I personally think he was born to play Peter/SpiderMan and has done a great job even better than Tobby with the role and I look forward to more of his work.

While I would like to see those franchises to come to the MU they can take their time getting there all of the three studios are giving me great films to watch every year so take your time.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First Class was better than any movie by Marvel Studios.

TASM2 looks like it's going to pull off the homogeneous action movie routine better than The Avengers.

Things are okay as they are.

frozenedge2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Eh I actually liked the Fantastic Four movies though the solution to capturing Silver Surfer in FF4-2 was stupid. And i'm not sure ho Marvel Studios would do with the X-Men considering it would probably be similar to what Fox is doing since it's what they're doing in the comics. Logan would be the main star with more movies, probably Prof. X, Magento, and maybe Storm and Scott would be the other main focuses while other characters would be in the background.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Sorry but I have to disagree with most of what you said. The X-Men films have not been as bad as people make them out to be. X1 was pretty good given that it was the first of the films to be made. X2 was one heck of a great film. X3 fine I will give you that. Origins I'm still trying to forget that film. First Class...WOW loved it. The Wolverine...please give me more. DOFP HECK YAH!.

On the point of the FF film. Yes I do not like the casting of most of the characters for the new FF film but we have to give it a chance. Comic book fans are really getting annoying complaining about every since detail so lets give the damn film a chance. We haven't seen a trailer so stop complaining

It's fine if you dislike Garfeld I personally think he was born to play Peter/SpiderMan and has done a great job even better than Tobby with the role and I look forward to more of his work.

While I would like to see those franchises to come to the MU they can take their time getting there all of the three studios are giving me great films to watch every year so take your time.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for marionettegeist
Marionettegeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First Class was better than any movie by Marvel Studios.

TASM2 looks like it's going to pull off the homogeneous action movie routine better than The Avengers.

Things are okay as they are.

Agreed on all counts.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I liked the first two X-Men movies when they were new, but I watched them again about two years ago and they didn't really hold up for me.

But I did like First Class (even though it arguably played even more fast and loose with the source material).

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does any of this pertain to the title?

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Keep it how it is until I get my Black Panther and Doctor Strange movies

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanrocket: You should probably watch DOFP first before you say "heck yeah"

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@flameboy298: no because that is not my expression of feeling how I think the film will do. That is my expression and feeling of how I feel excited to go see he film after I saw the trailer. One is expectation the other is my feeling of excitement for he film release.

Jphu8414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I would be perfectly happy if Spider-Man and X-Men stayed where they are and never go back to Marvel, for the most part they have done an excellent job with the films and I am more than satisfied with them.

I've always seen Spider-Man as more of a solo hero and putting him in an Avengers movie of any sorts would make the movies and universe feel bloated and over-saturated. Putting X-Men in the MCU would make me even more upset, and to be completely honest I feel like they don't even fit in with the Avengers in the comic books. As for the Fantastic Four, I want to give this movie a chance and I at least have to see some trailers or photos or details of any sort before I start critiquing.

Marvel fans should at least give movies a chance instead of boycotting them for a really silly reason. How about this, we go see movies we want to see and leave at that? Fair?

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By OreoAssassin

Things are fine now as people say above. I would like for Spidey and Wolverine to be featured in a MCU movie while maintaining their own universes.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I still feel that the FF could play an important and better role in the MCU, they have stronger ties to Avengers characters than X-men character. Same thing with Silver Surfer, and the fact Fox will probably never do anything with him.

Spiderman and X-men are fine where they are. They have done a good job with their franchises so I can't complain.

MannEffest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 6

#18  Edited By MannEffest

Keep it how it is until I get my Black Panther and Doctor Strange movies

No Caption Provided

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 rogueshadow  Moderator
Rebel_Leader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#21  Edited By PapiNacho

Pretty sure we can't dude.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papinacho: If we wanted to yes we could, clearly we don't want to.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers