#1 Posted by dtschemmel (503 posts) - - Show Bio

Ways to stop the Hulk. Can he be stopped? Has he been stopped? Let me know.

#2 Posted by Timandm (3374 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Use pheromones to calm him so he reverts to human form.
  2. Drain the gamma radiation from his body.  There are characters that can absorb radiation.  Theoretically it's possible.
  3. Teleport him into space.   Seriously, how simple would that be.
#3 Posted by dtschemmel (503 posts) - - Show Bio

@Timandm: In Marvel now he has Space armor...

#4 Posted by Timandm (3374 posts) - - Show Bio
@dtschemmel said:

@Timandm: In Marvel now he has Space armor...

The Hulk has space armor?
#5 Posted by dtschemmel (503 posts) - - Show Bio

@Timandm: Yeahhh.

#6 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@dtschemmel: A uru hammer coming at him 3x FTL

#7 Posted by EMH_Bruce (741 posts) - - Show Bio

Simple, make him laugh

#8 Posted by dtschemmel (503 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Lunact_And_Manic: What is a uru...

#9 Posted by sagejonathan (1933 posts) - - Show Bio

@dtschemmel said:

@The_Lunact_And_Manic: What is a uru...

Its the metal that Thor's hammer is made of.

#10 Posted by Captain_Yesterday (807 posts) - - Show Bio

@dtschemmel:

Shoot him in the butt with a dart with a GPS tracker

Wait for him to clam back down to BB.

Shoot him in the face.

Stopped

#11 Posted by jhazzroucher (15588 posts) - - Show Bio

@dtschemmel said:

he has been stopped more than twice already, by Ororo Munroe aka Storm, alone

#12 Posted by dtschemmel (503 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain_Yesterday: He cant die in banner form. Havent you seen the avengers?!

#13 Posted by Captain_Yesterday (807 posts) - - Show Bio

@dtschemmel: The Movie? No, I'm waaaay behind on my comic book movies, mostly cause I refuse to see anything in the theater anymore

I did see those two crappy Hulk movies.

And honestly, that's about all I know about the Hulk.

I was just referencing how The Punisher kills him in Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe cause I had nothing of real value to add. ;)

But thanks for the enlightenment that Banner can't die. That's my whole reason for coming on here, to learn more about the characters I don't know well(which is most of them)

#14 Posted by dtschemmel (503 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain_Yesterday: Yeah, Banner said he shot himself in the mouth and that he turned into hulk and spit it out.

#15 Posted by GypRosetti (347 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: That was complete PIS. He'd one shot Storm. No amount of lightning she can generate could take him out. One thunderclap and she's done.

#16 Posted by Captain_Yesterday (807 posts) - - Show Bio

@dtschemmel: Make sense, nothing would make you rage out more that getting shot in the head.

#17 Edited by redbird3rdboywonder (3966 posts) - - Show Bio

Simple call Superman

#18 Posted by dtschemmel (503 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: Superman cannot beat hulk.

#19 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3966 posts) - - Show Bio

@dtschemmel: you're not serious are you?

#20 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3966 posts) - - Show Bio

@dtschemmel: Hulk would get wrecked by Superman

#21 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16721 posts) - - Show Bio

@dtschemmel: @redbird3rdboywonder: Go and debate in superman vs hulk guys, let's not start it here..

#22 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12949 posts) - - Show Bio

@dtschemmel said:

#23 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33022 posts) - - Show Bio

How to stop

#24 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3966 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1: It's already been debated millions of times over and the general consensus that Hulk would get trashed by Superman

#25 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16721 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@PrinceAragorn1: It's already been debated millions of times over and the general consensus that Hulk would get trashed by Superman

well, ok.

#26 Posted by SC (12961 posts) - - Show Bio

Tofurkey Sandwiches man. Hulk always stops to snack on delicious Tokurkey sandwiches man. If they are the type with thousand island sauce on a freshly baked italian cheese and erb roll then hell, it might make Hulk so happy he might not just stop, he might go to sleep too! Then you can use Sharpie Perma markers to draw a mustache and goatee on the Hulk heh heh.

#27 Posted by Timandm (3374 posts) - - Show Bio

I just remembered something...  This is rubbish but...

/
#28 Posted by Lvenger (19300 posts) - - Show Bio

@Timandm: Ha I have that issue in a DC/Marvel crossover classics trade! Laughed my ass off at that stupid feat!

#29 Posted by Manwhohaseverything (1881 posts) - - Show Bio

There was a recently locked thread about Hulk vs Superman. (I was on "team Superman" fwiw) but I can tell you:

A) The "Hulk wins" crowd is very serious

B) You aren't changing their minds (and vice-versa)

c) This battle has been discussed endlessly..if you start making this a Hulk vs Superman thread you will be very sorry you did.

#30 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3966 posts) - - Show Bio

@Manwhohaseverything said:

There was a recently locked thread about Hulk vs Superman. (I was on "team Superman" fwiw) but I can tell you:

c) This battle has been discussed endlessly..if you start making this a Hulk vs Superman thread you will be very sorry you did.

It's a battle that has an obvious answer

#31 Edited by Timandm (3374 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lvenger: Can you imagine the brainstorm session the writers had when they decided (by fan vote, I guess) that Batman had to beat the Hulk?

Writer 1: How about, Batman uses an isotope of a new element that he made in the batcave?  It could be a sort of anti-gamma radiation bomb which would return Hulk to his Banner form!

Writer 2: I don't know.  I just don't see it.  How about develops a metal alloy which incorporates Krypton.  He did this because he was working on weapons to use against Superman if the need ever arose.  Anyway, he discovers that this alloy amplifies the force of his strikes exponentially!  He makes a staff, or a batarang out of it.  and not only does it amplify the force  of his attacks but it actually  FEEDS off of Gamma radiation so that it grows stronger each time it strikes the Hulk!  Eventually, he strikes the Hulk so hard that it knocks him into orbit and the hulk floats back to his own Universe!

Writer 3:  Those are both good.  But I think I've just come up with a BRILLIANT way for Batman to beat the Hulk.  (silent pause for dramatic effect)  He KICKS the Hulk in the stomach!!!

Silent pause and then the room erupts into applause!  "SHEER GENIUS!  Well done!"

@SC said:

Tofurkey Sandwiches man. Hulk always stops to snack on delicious Tokurkey sandwiches man. If they are the type with thousand island sauce on a freshly baked italian cheese and erb roll then hell, it might make Hulk so happy he might not just stop, he might go to sleep too! Then you can use Sharpie Perma markers to draw a mustache and goatee on the Hulk heh heh.

I was unaware until now, just how sinister and dark you truly are...
#32 Posted by Lvenger (19300 posts) - - Show Bio

@Timandm: Goodness what were the writers thinking when they came up with that panel?

#33 Edited by GypRosetti (347 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: The madder he gets the stronger he gets. There is no limit to his strength so he isn't getting wrecked. Galactus has shot him a couple of times, before he's had a chance to hit, but never puts him down. Silver Surfer has got the better of Hulk in their encounters.

#34 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@EMH_Bruce said:

Simple, make him laugh

Hawkeye is the best.

#35 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm an exception to that one. For some reason, I went through a stage of thinking Hulk could beat everybody, I am so glad that is no longer the case :P

#36 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21695 posts) - - Show Bio

@dtschemmel said:

@redbird3rdboywonder: Superman cannot beat hulk.

I don't want to start this here. But supes is stronger faster and more versatile. Almost everyone other than fanboys say supes would win.

#37 Posted by EMH_Bruce (741 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@EMH_Bruce said:

Simple, make him laugh

Hawkeye is the best.

Yes.

And perfect in a Team-Up with Hulk.

#38 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

@EMH_Bruce said:

Simple, make him laugh

yep!

#39 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3966 posts) - - Show Bio

@GypRosetti said:

@redbird3rdboywonder: The madder he gets the stronger he gets. There is no limit to his strength so he isn't getting wrecked. Galactus has shot him a couple of times, before he's had a chance to hit, but never puts him down. Silver Surfer has got the better of Hulk in their encounters.

Superman is stronger, faster, more versatile and all around more powerful than the Hulk, the only way Hulk could ever win against Superman is if the battle is either a slugfest or Supes is brought down to his level

#40 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3966 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh Just use a jigglypuff

#41 Posted by Z3RO180 (6458 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce lee

#42 Posted by Manwhohaseverything (1881 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb said:

I'm an exception to that one. For some reason, I went through a stage of thinking Hulk could beat everybody, I am so glad that is no longer the case :P

I still owe you though. "Dogs of War" was a good storyline, and I love what Mark Waid is doing with the character. Right now, Indestructible Hulk is better than any of the Superman books, and I have a feeling will be until Scott Snyder takes on the Man of Steel.

#43 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb said:

I still owe you though. "Dogs of War" was a good storyline, and I love what Mark Waid is doing with the character. Right now, Indestructible Hulk is better than any of the Superman books, and I have a feeling will be until Scott Snyder takes on the Man of Steel.

Glad to hear that :D

#44 Posted by GypRosetti (347 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: He's not stronger. Hulk's strength cannot be measured. Superman's has. A recent scan confirming what the Leader said decades ago :

Hulk Incalculable Strength Indestructible Hulk 1 2012
#45 Posted by AustinHasten (218 posts) - - Show Bio

@Timandm said:

I just remembered something... This is rubbish but...
/
#46 Posted by AustinHasten (218 posts) - - Show Bio

@GypRosetti said:

Superman is stronger, faster, more versatile and all around more powerful than the Hulk, the only way Hulk could ever win against Superman is if the battle is either a slugfest or Supes is brought down to his level

Alright guys, we got it. Take it to the battles forum if you're so adamant about discussing this.

#47 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

incalculable doesnt mean infinite. If I dont have the right machine i can't calculate the strenght of a regular human, let alone a super guy

#48 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3966 posts) - - Show Bio

@AustinHasten said:

@GypRosetti said:

Alright guys, we got it. Take it to the battles forum if you're so adamant about discussing this.

Nope, There's been thousands of battle with Hulk vs Supes and Hulk loses nearly everytime, it's just a point I was making.

#49 Posted by dtschemmel (503 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: That doesn't even make sense. I hate both and think Hulk would easily win.

#50 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3966 posts) - - Show Bio

@dtschemmel: Well... I'm not going to turn this into another vs thread but Hulk would and could never hope to touch Clark ever