#1 Posted by joshmightbe (25051 posts) - - Show Bio

And yea, that's a thing that exists now. Other than that I'm under the whole if you can't say anything nice thing.

#2 Edited by JediXMan (31253 posts) - - Show Bio

Looked like crap when I saw the previews; I won't be watching it. That's coming from somebody who liked the original series.

#3 Edited by Perpetr8rMike (590 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh god.. they canceled Young Justice for this show. its official CN SUCKS!

#4 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11975 posts) - - Show Bio

OH NOES a Cartoon station has a show made for a YOUNGER audience

#5 Posted by Perpetr8rMike (590 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatguywithheadphones: In which they canceled an amazing and well liked show just to put out this baby show.
I do not mind younger focused shows but what this means, Comics are for little kids not adults not older teens, but little 8 year olds.

#6 Posted by joshmightbe (25051 posts) - - Show Bio

Just because its for younger people doesn't mean it has to be stupid

#7 Edited by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11975 posts) - - Show Bio

@perpetr8rmike: Young Justice cancelled itself,if you take months to make episode you're not gonna last long

#8 Edited by Perpetr8rMike (590 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatguywithheadphones: And that was DC and CN's fault. I heard it was because their Toyline didnt sell as much. Hell at least bring back the OLD TT

#9 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

@perpetr8rmike: Young Justice cancelled itself,if you take months to make episode you're not gonna last long

Um, a bit misinformed there... the episodes for YJ were done. It was CN that kept putting it on unexplained breaks for no reason.

#10 Posted by AweSam (7376 posts) - - Show Bio

It was because they didn't have enough viewers.

#11 Posted by Perpetr8rMike (590 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam: Funny when they announced it was cancelled flocks of people signed online petitions for it to be saved.

#12 Edited by AweSam (7376 posts) - - Show Bio

@perpetr8rmike: Don't forget, a good amount of its viewers watch it online.

#13 Posted by ThexX (1576 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

Looked like crap when I saw the previews; I won't be watching it. That's coming from somebody who liked the original series.

this

#14 Edited by Ellie_Knightfall (4820 posts) - - Show Bio

I couldn't be less interested, but all the people who have called for boycotts of it as if that would bring back YJ or GL: TAS drive me nuts.

#15 Edited by redbird3rdboywonder (4445 posts) - - Show Bio

not watching that garbage or the trash of a channel CN is now. I'm boycotting CN except on saturdays only because of toonami

#16 Posted by joshmightbe (25051 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey if you want to watch it, no problem I was just giving my thoughts on it

#17 Edited by Chronus (1115 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks terrible; I'm not watching it.

#18 Posted by cyberchop979 (451 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked it. It's something for the newer generation to get a foot hold into the world of comics. My 3 and 5 year olds were glued to the tv the whole time. I call that a win for future comic book readers and for the industry as a whole.

#19 Edited by Lieutenant_Awkward (116 posts) - - Show Bio

I never saw Young Justice, is there any way for me to watch it online? Like, is it on netflix?

#20 Edited by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

It's terrible, YJ died for it, etc.

#21 Posted by ArticulateT (189 posts) - - Show Bio

I kinda liked it. Granted, I prefer the original, but for a short, fun romp with the occasional bit of humour that wasn't too based on the younger folks out there, I thought it was pretty good.

I may continue watching it if only to see how they go from there, but it may cause me to watch the original series for the sake of nostalgia.

#22 Posted by TheCannon (19226 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't watched it and I refuse to. It's a terrible idea that deserves to die.

#23 Posted by AweSam (7376 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't watched it and I refuse to. It's a terrible idea that deserves to die.

Actually, it's not bad. It's kind of funny in a cute way.

#24 Posted by The Stegman (25541 posts) - - Show Bio

Not gonna lie, it kinda made me chuckle.

#25 Posted by Jack Donaghy (1108 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh, it wasn't that bad I probably won't be watching it on a weekly basis or anything but it wasn't garbage like I thought it would be.

#26 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (23496 posts) - - Show Bio

You see that is why Cartoon Network keeps getting away with it.

#27 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26221 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

#28 Edited by JediXMan (31253 posts) - - Show Bio

I couldn't be less interested, but all the people who have called for boycotts of it as if that would bring back YJ or GL: TAS drive me nuts.

That shouldn't be the goal; the goal should be to boycott it so that the station realizes that we want better things (not necessarily YJ, but just better stuff in general).

#29 Posted by SithLantern93 (2189 posts) - - Show Bio

To hell with those shows. I want to see the Spectre tv series!

#30 Posted by ccraft (5497 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked it. It's something for the newer generation to get a foot hold into the world of comics. My 3 and 5 year olds were glued to the tv the whole time. I call that a win for future comic book readers and for the industry as a whole.

good point