• 71 results
Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

Has there ever been a time that you read a issue of a comicbook series or a story arc or an event and you just hated it with a buring rage? has there ever been a comic that you found nothing that you liked about it? has there ever been a time where you hated a comicbook so much that you wanted to find every copy/TPB of it and just burn every last one of them?

Well thats what this topic is about has there ever been a comicbook/issue/story arc/event that you hated so much that you wanted to find and burn every copy of?

Well if you ask me, I don't know but this topic is not about me........ it's about YOU!!!!!!!!!

So what comicbook/issue/story arc/event would you find and burn every copy/TPB of?

#1 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21363 posts) - - Show Bio

I bet a bunch of people will say avengers vs xmen

#2 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10874 posts) - - Show Bio

Any comic/arc that separate Bruce and Hulk ...Just all of them

#3 Posted by The_Tree (7250 posts) - - Show Bio

Every single issue of Lobdell's Teen Titans. Including Superboy, Ravagers, and all other issues that are related to the run.

#4 Edited by MrDirector786 (43493 posts) - - Show Bio

Not as of this moment.

#5 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11593 posts) - - Show Bio

Fear itself.

#6 Posted by Dabee (2383 posts) - - Show Bio

Not ever that I hated it so much, but it would be cool to burn every copy except for one of something, so my copy would be then worth thousands of dollars. But otherwise, no.

#7 Edited by InnerSuperman (858 posts) - - Show Bio

i can think of thousands

#8 Posted by TDK_1997 (14649 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony Daniel's run on Detective Comics and Batman,Lobdell's run on everything from DC and maybe each Marvel event after Secret Invasion.

#9 Edited by AllStarSuperman (21363 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997 said:

Tony Daniel's run on Detective Comics and Batman,Lobdell's run on everything from DC and maybe each Marvel event after Secret Invasion.

Tony Daniels Batman Reborn was not that bad. and Lobdells RHATO's 1-8 was cool. but superman has just been okay.

#10 Posted by Inverno (13160 posts) - - Show Bio

Rise of Arsenal. That was one of the first really, really bad comics I read.

#11 Edited by Delphic (1467 posts) - - Show Bio

#12 Edited by TDK_1997 (14649 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997 said:

Tony Daniels Batman Reborn was not that bad. and Lobdells RHATO's 1-8 was cool. but superman has just been okay.

Tony Daniel never wrote Batman Reborn.Batman Reborn was by Grant Morrison.

#13 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21363 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997 said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@tdk_1997 said:

Batman and Robin was written by Grant Morrison, I the book Batman and Robin. Tony Daniel wrote the Batman Reborn stories in the book Batman. IIRC

#14 Edited by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@delphic: WTF? LOL! who came up with that idea?

#15 Edited by Lvenger (19084 posts) - - Show Bio

This deserves to be wiped from the face of human history for what it did to Superman.

#16 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17792 posts) - - Show Bio

Incredible Hulk #15 By jason Aaron.......

#17 Edited by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: I knew someone was going to pick that book! and you are 100% right!!!!!!!!!

@theacidskull: What was that book about?

#18 Edited by TheAcidSkull (17792 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackknight: Horrible things.......horrible....horrible....things......

#19 Posted by Xwraith (16828 posts) - - Show Bio

I threw out every Fear Itself tie-in I had because I knew they'd never be worth anything.

Now I wish I'd kept at least one for the sole purpose of wiping my ass with it.

#20 Edited by TDK_1997 (14649 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997 said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@tdk_1997 said:

Batman and Robin was written by Grant Morrison, I the book Batman and Robin. Tony Daniel wrote the Batman Reborn stories in the book Batman. IIRC

Ohhh.You mean Long Shadows,it was just under the Batman Reborn storyline.It wasn't Batman Reborn and it wasn't anything good.The portrayal of Clayface was really stupid and it had some cool moments but mediocre.

#21 Posted by BlackReaper (595 posts) - - Show Bio

Teen Titans vs Superboy Prime.

#22 Edited by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@delphic: Linkara should review that comic.

#23 Posted by Delphic (1467 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackknight: I reviewed that on an old account. It's the only comic I've ever given a single star.

#24 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@delphic: Do you still think Linkara should review it?

#25 Posted by Delphic (1467 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackknight: Isn't Linkara that person who did things with Nostalgia Critic in the past?

#26 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@delphic: Yes he is but he mostly reviews bad comicbooks.

#27 Edited by Delphic (1467 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackknight: Then by all means he should review it. The book made me want to rip my brain out of my skull, stomp on it, and then spit on it's crushed remains.

#28 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

This deserves to be wiped from the face of human history for what it did to Superman.

Oh Lord, Machine-gun Santa Superman.....I totally forgot about this abomination. Why did you have to remind me?! XD

#29 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21363 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997 said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@tdk_1997 said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@tdk_1997 said:

Ohhh.You mean Long Shadows,it was just under the Batman Reborn storyline.It wasn't Batman Reborn and it wasn't anything good.The portrayal of Clayface was really stupid and it had some cool moments but mediocre.

yes I read it from the library. it was okay. and two face batman was cool IMO

#31 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8063 posts) - - Show Bio

Cowboys vs Aliens Comic...

...ugh...

#32 Edited by arnoldoaad (1007 posts) - - Show Bio

Batgirl by Gail Simone

ugh!

#33 Edited by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14594 posts) - - Show Bio

Those two Spider-man stories which ruined both of his relationships. Yeah you know which ones I'm talking about. Don't make me name them.

#35 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (21720 posts) - - Show Bio

Those two Spider-man stories which ruined both of his relationships. Yeah you know which ones I'm talking about. Don't make me name them.

Sins Past and One More Day, right?

#36 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (14594 posts) - - Show Bio

@dragonborn_ct:

Rule #18 and 19 of Comicvine. You do not mention Sins Past and One More Day.

#37 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (21720 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkknightdetective: Sorry about that. We all have been trying to repress that from our memories.

#38 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (14594 posts) - - Show Bio

@dragonborn_ct:

Yeah there is nothing more disturbing than seeing Osborn and, you know what I am done with this conversation. Children who are reading this. If you want to save yourself from nightmares and bleeding eyes. DO NOT READ Sins Past and One More Day. Especially Sins Past.

#39 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (21720 posts) - - Show Bio

I would want to see Curse of the Mutants on fire. Leave it to Marvel to make something awesome like mutants vs vampires into a snoozefest.

#40 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11593 posts) - - Show Bio

@grandsymbiote94 said:

Fear itself.

Why?

I don't know..... I've tried reading Fear itself: Avengers, and X-force, A couple others that I can't remember. But when I tried to read them, I just couldn't get into them at all, I was getting aggravated reading it, that I just threw them in a old box in my closet and never looked for them.

#41 Edited by TDK_1997 (14649 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997 said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@tdk_1997 said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@tdk_1997 said:

yes I read it from the library. it was okay. and two face batman was cool IMO

Well kinda.

#42 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Edited by Pyrogram (36304 posts) - - Show Bio

Leob.

#44 Edited by Raw_Material (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

The current Captain America series. I mean, I hate seeing the Cap get beaten up every issue. wtf, burnnn!

#45 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8063 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackknight: I think it was Reversed Film 1st then Comic

#46 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Siege
  • Schism
  • AvX
  • All New X-Men
  • Dark Avengers 13 & 14
  • Justice League by Geoff Johns
  • Batman: Officer Down
  • Batman: Earth One
#47 Edited by xNahtebx (274 posts) - - Show Bio

No, no matter how much I have hated a comic, I still respect its right to exist. Let's not go all Fahrenheit 451 here O_O

#48 Posted by rantanplan1980 (28 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Edited by Delphic (1467 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@rantanplan1980: Yes I know and we weren't talking about that comic we where talking about this one and that Linkara should review it.