Was the security gaurd in the Avengers movie referring to AntMan?

Avatar image for themarvelfanboy
TheMarvelFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheMarvelFanboy
No Caption Provided

At first I thought he messed up his line nd was supposed to say it the other way around nd that they just decided to keep it but since they released footage of Ant-Man way sooner than expected does anyone else think this line was referring to Ant-Man and not Hulk?

impossibilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By impossibilly

I think the security guard was referring to the Hulk. He asks, "Are you a big guy that gets all little?" because it was the Hulk that crashed into the building and Banner that emerged from the wreckage. I think that line is a just a bit of comedy that is playing off the security guard's point of view.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#3  Edited By Teerack

No... the line is actually a really great way of summarizing Banner's confusion with the hulk.

RedQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By RedQueen

@Teerack said:

No... the like is actually a really great way of summarizing Banner's confusion with the hulk.

*points at this*

Exactly. Is the Hulk who Banner really is? Is he Man or Monster? Or is Hulk only a small part of who Banner is? e.t.c. I did hope for an Ant-Man reference though.

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

I know this is off topic, but I really want to see Hayden Christensen as Ant-Man

impossibilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By impossibilly

@SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 said:

I know this is off topic, but I really want to see Hayden Christensen as Ant-Man

This is quite possibly the first time anyone hoped to see Hayden "2x4" Christensen in a movie.

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impossibilly said:

This is quite possibly the first time anyone hoped to see Hayden "2x4" Christensen in a movie.

He honestly wasn't that bad in the prequels. I mean he wasn't an Oscar winner, but I thought he did okay to kinda good at some times. And he blew me away in Revenge of the Sith.

DCWarFan73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By DCWarFan73

@impossibilly said:

He honestly wasn't that bad in the prequels. I mean he wasn't an Oscar winner, but I thought he did okay to kinda good at some times. And he blew me away in Revenge of the Sith.

@SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26:

He stunk up the prequels - he overacted and ruined a great character in Darth Vader... he is the bane of the Star Wars universe.

impossibilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By impossibilly

@DCWarFan73 speaks the truth! I call Christensen "2x4" because he is completely wooden!

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DCWarFan73 said:

@impossibilly said:

He stunk up the prequels - he overacted and ruined a great character in Darth Vader... he is the bane of the Star Wars universe.

Um...No he didn't. He was playing possibly the hardest role in the Star Wars Universe. In my opinion, he was 3 times better than Mark Hamill in the originals, and 7 times less annoying. There are moments in Revenge of the Sith that brought me to tears, and Hayden Christensen's vastly improved portrayal as Anakin in Episode III was one of the reasons.

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Havenless

@DCWarFan73 said:

@impossibilly said:

Um...No he didn't. He was playing possibly the hardest role in the Star Wars Universe. In my opinion, he was 3 times better than Mark Hamill in the originals, and 7 times less annoying. There are moments in Revenge of the Sith that brought me to tears, and Hayden Christensen's vastly improved portrayal as Anakin in Episode III was one of the reasons.

Wow, this is not the site to be posting your extreme opinions. You will get destroyed for this nonsense.

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Havenless said:

@DCWarFan73 said:

@impossibilly said:

Wow, this is not the site to be posting your extreme opinions. You will get destroyed for this nonsense.

Dude, calm the hell down. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Havenless

@Havenless said:

@DCWarFan73 said:

@impossibilly said:

I was just getting into it too, way to ruin the party.

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Havenless said

@Havenless said:

@DCWarFan73 said:

@impossibilly said:

I was just getting into it too, way to ruin the party.

Avatar image for themarvelfanboy
TheMarvelFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheMarvelFanboy

Thank all of you for staying on topic. Great job lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

Probably not, no.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By PrinceIMC

Apparently there was going to be a reference to Hank Pym in Thor from Dr. Selvig but they decided to go with the Hulk reference instead.

As for Hayden Christiensen as Anakin Skywalker I think it could have been good if George Lucas were a good director and could have gotten an appropriate performance from his actors instead of worrying about what space ships were going to be in the background.

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PrinceIMC said:

Apparently there was going to be a reference to Hank Pym in Thor from Dr. Selvig but they decided to go with the Hulk reference instead.

As for Hayden Christiensen as Anakin Skywalker I think it could have been good if George Lucas were a good director and could have gotten an appropriate performance from his actors instead of worrying about what space ships were going to be in the background.

I still don't think he's that bad. Again he's no Oscar winner, but he was better than Hammil IMO