#1 Posted by TheManInTheShoe (3878 posts) - - Show Bio

As I understand it (I might be wrong), the reason Galactus is eating his way around the Ultimate Universe is because of all the time travel in Age of Ultron. Does it mean it's Wolverine's fault?

#2 Edited by HumanRocket (8919 posts) - - Show Bio

@themanintheshoe said:

As I understand it (I might be wrong), the reason Galactus is eating his way around the Ultimate Universe is because of all the time travel in Age of Ultron. Does it mean it's Wolverine's fault?

Yes Wolvs time traveled too many times to the same point in time similar in a way that Kang kept time travailing to the same point in time to try and defeat Ultron during the Avengers story line shattering the space and time. Its also because of Wolvs that Angela is now in the MU. Also the O5 x-men could have some blame on it too maybe.

#3 Edited by TheManInTheShoe (3878 posts) - - Show Bio

@humanrocket: Kind of annoying that they're killing themselves in another universe. Thank you for the answer

#4 Posted by HumanRocket (8919 posts) - - Show Bio

@humanrocket: Kind of annoying that they're killing themselves in another universe. Thank you for the answer

Anytime :)

#5 Posted by frozenedge (1328 posts) - - Show Bio

Just blame it on the 'Heroic Age' heroes themselves instead of just picking one hero out of all of them. God knows how many times they've used magic or science to travel back and forward into time

#6 Edited by Black_Arrow (3652 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes Wolverine killed a Universe

Another error on the list of Wolverine, and that is one big list.

#7 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

I hardly see how it's only Wolvie's fault

#8 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12233 posts) - - Show Bio

Technically, it's all Hank Pyms fault because he created Ultron which lead to all this!

#9 Edited by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by mettlekm (417 posts) - - Show Bio

not my fault.

just saying...

#11 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12233 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725 said:

@arturocalakayvee: At least his heart was in it

I like Pym but when it comes to Ultron, not even that excuse is excusable lol.