Posted by G-Man (38914 posts) - - Show Bio

One of the hardest things for those interested in art and animation is catching that lucky break. There is a scholarship available for any graduating high school senior enrolling in a college, university or trade school to study animation.

The Warner Bros. Reach program awards one outstanding student the Hanna-Barbera/Animation Honorship each year. It includes a scholarship and four full-time paid internships at the company for four consecutive summers while enrolled in college. Successful Reach program graduates will be eligible for full-time positions at Warner Bros.

Application deadline is 5:00 p.m. on Monday, March 4, 2013. You can read and download the application by clicking HERE.

If you are interested and qualify, you have nothing to lose. Give it a shot and fill out the application before it's too late.

Staff
#1 Posted by QuantomMan (221 posts) - - Show Bio

WHOA!!!

How cool is this!

#2 Edited by ArtisticNeedham (2476 posts) - - Show Bio

Dang it, already graduated from college. 13 years too late. I know about how hard the industry can be to break into, from personal experience. Animation or comic art. Good luck to all who enter.

#3 Posted by Mbecks14 (2114 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish this had been around when I entered college. Now I'm looking for internships exactly like this as a junior.

#4 Posted by jamdown (301 posts) - - Show Bio

IT IS GREAT TO BE A SENIOR INTERESTED IN ANIMATION!!!! totally doing this

#5 Posted by J1ml33 (561 posts) - - Show Bio

I am going to look into this ..sounds good but I am more incline to seek further details before .

#6 Posted by dondave (39822 posts) - - Show Bio

Looking into this

#7 Posted by StMichalofWilson (4708 posts) - - Show Bio

THIS is interesting!

#8 Posted by lykopis (10868 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this open only to citizens of the United States, or to citizens of other countries as well?

#9 Posted by MyComicStoreDotNET (47 posts) - - Show Bio

That's really neat, good on WB!

#10 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6958 posts) - - Show Bio

Good for them to do this!

#11 Posted by Ganthetsward20 (724 posts) - - Show Bio

This is so cool!

#12 Posted by brandonbonito (18 posts) - - Show Bio

That is pretty cool, glad to see companies trying to promote artists. Every comic event I have been to, I see so many artists with such great potential. Had they had this kind of opportunity they would have most likely have been noticed already.

#13 Posted by Mucklefluga (2646 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome!! Cheers Comic Vine!

#14 Posted by ARMIV2 (9151 posts) - - Show Bio

Enrolling, eh?

#15 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (39708 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

Is this open only to citizens of the United States, or to citizens of other countries as well?