Wally West, Barry Allen (new relationship)

Avatar image for deactivated-6318083af35cc
deactivated-6318083af35cc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

How nice do you guys think it would be if Wally came out nowhere whit some crazy explanation as a 20 to 25 years old and we could see a new side of the Flash-Flash relationship.

And so in a near future we could even see Bart have two mentors.

colonyofcells

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By colonyofcells

I don't think Wally needs to be a Flash altho I am ok with Wally having super speed. Maybe rebooted Wally can be gay and he can hook up with Barry.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By nickthedevil

Barry needs his spot light time. Leave Wally West be.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By z3ro180

@colonyofcells I'm pretty sure Barry isn't gay

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

@colonyofcells said:

I don't think Wally needs to be a Flash altho I am ok with Wally having super speed. Maybe rebooted Wally can be gay and he can hook up with Barry.

Shhhh.... don't give DC any ideas... They already ruind seval heroes. : (

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ssejllenrad

I hope, if they make Wally in the new 52, that he not be a carbon copy of Barry this time around. He was my fav Flash (since he was the definitive post-crisis Flash) but being an exact copy of Barry led to is character's complete disappearance from the limelight when Barry returned. Had he been rendered on a significantly different way, he would have only been minimally sidelined like what happened to Kyle Rayner (or other GL's) when Hal re-appeared. And yes, I know Barry and Wally had different personalities. But a lot of readers are just shallow and look at the characters from the aesthetic point of view.

@colonyofcells said:

Maybe rebooted Wally can be gay and he can hook up with Barry.

NO. Homosexual characters are a must to represent a form of the "minorities" but messing up with previous characters' sexualities are just a cheap way of making them "different".

wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By wbr17

Would be nice if Wally becomes the new Reverse Flash, trying to put the chronology back to pre-New 52, since he doesn't exist because of the changes made in flashpoint. That would be crazy, I would like to see his fans reaction to this.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Isn't Iris' brother currently in Flash? Maybe he'll be Wally's dad and we'll see him soon.

Batnandez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Batnandez

@ssejllenrad: Yeah can't they just make new characters who are gay? Like in Batwoman it was fine, but they whole gl being gay was annoying to me.