#1 Posted by Evolute99 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

I recently started reading The Walking Dead and I'm on issue #14 however, I would like to jump in the series as they are released. Would it affect my back issue reading experience if I jump ahead while catching up? Also what would be a good place to jump in last 10 issues or so?

#2 Posted by The_jackolantern (445 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah a ill bit

#3 Posted by The_jackolantern (445 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean it would hurt your reading a lil things are the same but different in the how

#4 Posted by nerdork (4035 posts) - - Show Bio

@Evolute99: I say that you just stick with where you are and read your way to the newer isues. There is, actually, a lot that you will miss/spoil if you read ahead. But, that is just IMO. To be honest, the story will be awesome, no matter when you jump in. It is, though, a very linear story and to jump ahead might be confusing and hard to orient yourself, initially.

That being said, ENJOY THE COMICS!

#5 Posted by nerdork (4035 posts) - - Show Bio

AND WELCOME TO COMIC VINE!!!

#6 Posted by Evolute99 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks, I will probably just read through the story it is too good to spoil. It is good to be back in the comic world. Looking forward to good discussions.

#7 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2015 posts) - - Show Bio

@Evolute99 said:

Thanks, I will probably just read through the story it is too good to spoil. It is good to be back in the comic world. Looking forward to good discussions.

yeah you dont want to miss the prison arc its the best in the series