Walking Dead Season 2 episode 10

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

IM!!!!!! SO!!!! PISSED!!!! right now!!!!!!! fricken Dale dies! Dale of all people!!!! and Fricken shane is still alive!?!?!??? POOP ON A CORN STALK!!! im really starting to dislike the show! Shane literaly dies in issue 6, Dale makes it to like issue 70. THIS SUCKS!

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come on! Rant with me!

MatteoPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@allstarsuperman: hello there. I'm not much the ranting type. Also, I don't watch the show, just read the comic book. I am not completely up to date, though, I'm still at the 18th TPB (so I'm a few issues behind).

Really? Shane is still alive? Did he make him so interesting that he can't die. Yeah, Dale... still heartbroken over him. Did he die the same as in the comic book?

Are there other major differences? Because for me the comic book is pitch perfect.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matteopg: The show is starting to be very different, and im not likeing it, s few characters that lasted a long long time are dying before shane and its really pissing off, The comic really rushed shanes death, it didn't really give you time to hate him, but the show is drawing it out until you want to see him beat to death. About dales death no, the way he died was so stupid. its a poop on his character. The Shows Almost Completely Different.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: The show is made to be different it was Never going to be just like the books

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By danhimself

I love that the show is so different from the books....I have absolutely no idea what is going to be happening this coming season because the show has gone in a completely different direction and I love it! This way I can be just as surprised as my friends are who haven't read the book

Cap10nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

I also enjoy that the show is much different than the book. I already know the book and know what is going to happen. I don't want to watch the show and know that Shane is going to die right after X happens or know that everyone except X makes it out of a situation because it follows the book like clockwork. That's boring to me. I like seeing something bew.

MatteoPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matteopg: one random zombie rips his chest open, and everyone watches him die and doesn't try to save him

Avatar image for spinningbirdcake
spinningbirdcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By spinningbirdcake

I thought the Shane vs Rick stuff went on way too long. That being said comic book Dale is way cooler than TV Dale.

MatteoPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where is the show, in general, in respect to the comic book? Or is it so different that you can't even place it?

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 rogueshadow  Moderator

@danhimself: Apparently this season will follow the comics much more closely.

@matteopg: one random zombie rips his chest open, and everyone watches him die and doesn't try to save him

Lol, there wasn't really much they could do. I like Dale and everything, but in the TV show he was kind of a b*tch.

Also, things will get better from here. Then sh*t.

Then a little better.

then really sh*t again.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danhimself: Apparently this season will follow the comics much more closely.

@allstarsuperman said:

Lol, there wasn't really much they could do. I like Dale and everything, but in the TV show he was kind of a b*tch.

Also, things will get better from here. Then sh*t.

Then a little better.

then really sh*t again.

He was the only on that didn't want to commit murder, that doesn't make him a B*tch. If anyone is a b*tch and a crappy representation of the comic versions its Andrea.

That's how it goes,

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 rogueshadow  Moderator

@allstarsuperman: Not because of the murder, I didn't want them to kill Randall, he was just an excessive moaner. It's all subjective so we can't really debate over it. Yeah Andrea is a bi*tch, she gets a lotworse, even worse than Lori/Lady Macbeth.

It's annoying because Andrea is one of the best presented females in comics right now, Michonne is really just a magic negro to be honest, I'm not saying she's not complicated and awesome [Michonne], but Andrea feels like a woman you could actually meet and converse with, which is rare for comics, and the media in general. Take issue 115, Andrea is stood in her underwear, it wasn't exploited, sexualised or gratuitous, it wasn't pointed out verbally or through the art work, it just was what it was. That's rare in comics and when thins like that occur for me it really stands out.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: andrea gets even worse? huh, I do agree with the comic version though.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 rogueshadow  Moderator

@allstarsuperman: Oh yes, she's the bane of season three. All problems pulsate from her, she is the epicentre of all stupidity in the Walking Dead Universe.

In fact, she may actually be the dumbest person in all formats of TWD. Including Duck and Kenny.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Oh yes, she's the bane of season three. All problems pulsate from her, she is the epicentre of all stupidity in the Walking Dead Universe.

In fact, she may actually be the dumbest person in all formats of TWD. Including Duck and Kenny.

umm? im only on issue 80 something, idk who those are

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 rogueshadow  Moderator
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

I was mad...

...When I saw it over a year ago.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 rogueshadow  Moderator

@allstarsuperman: Yeah you can download it on steam, PSN or XBOX live. I would definitely recommend it, 9/10. it doesn't chronicle Rick's journey [Though the two do overlap a small amount]. You play as Lee Everett a convict and you are basically tasked with taking care of a small girl. Honestly it's amazing. I can't recommend it enough it won many GOTY awards. Season 2 comes out in the next month or so.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Yeah you can download it on steam, PSN or XBOX live. I would definitely recommend it, 9/10. it doesn't chronicle Rick's journey [Though the two do overlap a small amount]. You play as Lee Everett a convict and you are basically tasked with taking care of a small girl. Honestly it's amazing. I can't recommend it enough it won many GOTY awards. Season 2 comes out in the next month or so.

i need a PS3, i gonna get one after the prices drop for PS4.