#1 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19504 posts) - - Show Bio

i just read it and im pissed, i thought tyreese dying was bad, but issue 48 killed just about everbody! i really liked Hershall.

#2 Posted by danhimself (22215 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I have a feeling that Tyreese will be around much longer on the tv show

#3 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19504 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: i have yet to watch the show, im trying to read all the comics first. would you say the show is better or worse?

#4 Posted by danhimself (22215 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: I prefer the book but Kirkman has been treating the show as a chance to redo some things that he didn't care for in the book

#5 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19504 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: sounds cool, but yeah ill read al the issues first

#6 Posted by danhimself (22215 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: if you're up to issue 48 then you can watch the show without it spoiling anything...they changed everything about the ending of the prison arc to the point where I have no idea what will happen from here on out on the show

#7 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19504 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: okay then i will start watching it thank you. there on seson 3 right? i had no idea how far that was in comic book issues.

#8 Posted by danhimself (22215 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: okay then i will start watching it thank you. there on seson 3 right? i had no idea how far that was in comic book issues.

season 4 is getting ready to start in October....Season 3 ended the Woodburry arc but it ended so differently from the book that it's now a completely different story...I'm sure that they'll still use elements from the book though but you wouldn't need to worry about being spoiled if you're reading the book ahead of the show or the other way around

#9 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19504 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by danhimself (22215 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: no problem! The Walking Dead is one of my all time favorite books and hardly anyone talks about it on here so I'm always happy to talk about it with someone

#11 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19504 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: oh, the problem is that your probably here me complaning about how different the show is and such. i dont like it when they changed too much. oh well

#12 Posted by Dabee (2375 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoa, you're pretty far behind. You're gonna have your mind blown in the future...

@danhimself: oh, the problem is that your probably here me complaning about how different the show is and such. i dont like it when they changed too much. oh well

In my opinion, the fact that they changed it is the only reason I watch the show. If everything was the same, I'd know exactly what was going to happen and it would be boring. Since it's different, I can still be surprised.

#13 Posted by danhimself (22215 posts) - - Show Bio

@dabee said:

Whoa, you're pretty far behind. You're gonna have your mind blown in the future...

@allstarsuperman said:

In my opinion, the fact that they changed it is the only reason I watch the show. If everything was the same, I'd know exactly what was going to happen and it would be boring. Since it's different, I can still be surprised.

pretty much the same with me....I would still watch it but I enjoy it way more not knowing what is going to happen

#14 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19504 posts) - - Show Bio

@dabee said:

@allstarsuperman said:

pretty much the same with me....I would still watch it but I enjoy it way more not knowing what is going to happen

but doesnt it bother you 2 when they totally kill the oppertunity to use the next story arc or whatever?

#15 Posted by danhimself (22215 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

@dabee said:

@allstarsuperman said:

but doesnt it bother you 2 when they totally kill the oppertunity to use the next story arc or whatever?

not really...I don't think I would get the same level of excitement if I knew what was going to happen....plus none of the arcs after they left the prison have been nearly as good as the prison arc

#16 Posted by Dabee (2375 posts) - - Show Bio

So far, that hasn't happened.