Posted by k4tzm4n (45327 posts) 1 year, 4 months ago

Poll: Vote for the next "Does Batman Always Win?" (98 votes)

Taskmaster 34%
Kraven 20%
Deadpool 49%

As of right now, these are the options most appealing to me. A character winning this poll does not guarantee they will be used next, though.

If you're here to nominate a character, well... you're in the wrong place. Do that here.

#1 Posted by TDK_1997 (14899 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraven for me.

#2 Posted by Dernman (15159 posts) - - Show Bio

Taskmaster

#3 Posted by God_Spawn (37949 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll play Devil's advocate. DEADPOOL!!!

Though I'm torn between him and Taskmaster.

#4 Edited by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraven

#5 Posted by dondave (37923 posts) - - Show Bio

Taskmaster

#6 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20308 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see Deadpool.

#7 Edited by Lvenger (20220 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraven for me.

#8 Posted by Xwraith (18614 posts) - - Show Bio

I picked Deadpool... and for once I'm rooting for Bats.

#9 Edited by k4tzm4n (45327 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for the votes so far. Keep 'em coming.

Staff Online
#10 Edited by nightwingnerd (323 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool but I'll go for Bats.

#11 Posted by JJ62 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

I go Kraven. Just outta curiosity, am I the only one who wants Batman vs Kingpin??

#12 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (8057 posts) - - Show Bio

^No, that would be awesome.

Oh! And I vote Deadpool.

#13 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

Taskmaster I think would be the most interesting match up.

#14 Edited by k4tzm4n (45327 posts) - - Show Bio

@jj62 said:

I go Kraven. Just outta curiosity, am I the only one who wants Batman vs Kingpin??

It's a possibility.

Staff Online
#15 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8116 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Deadpool

2 Kraven

3 Taskmaster

1 and 2 were neck and neck

I flipped a coin

#16 Posted by k4tzm4n (45327 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

Thanks for the votes so far. Keep 'em coming.

Staff Online
#17 Posted by Hermatt (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Taskmaster

#18 Posted by Dark_Guyver (2318 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool.

#19 Posted by Franchise1590 (298 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool I like both characters so either one winning woulf be cool

#20 Edited by SupremeHyperion (1527 posts) - - Show Bio

bats beats none of them.

#21 Posted by Havenless (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

I voted for Deadpool because I feel he's the only one of these three that has a legitimate shot against bats.

#22 Posted by www.deadpoolforum.com (200 posts) - - Show Bio

Clearly I'm a DP fan but I afraid that in these situations Bats would win. My Best friend is a HUGE B.M. fan. We have debated this for years. We both came to the conclusion that if DP would win if no one has any prep time. But I really do want to see this battle take place.

#23 Edited by k4tzm4n (45327 posts) - - Show Bio

Clearly I'm a DP fan but I afraid that in these situations Bats would win. My Best friend is a HUGE B.M. fan. We have debated this for years. We both came to the conclusion that if DP would win if no one has any prep time. But I really do want to see this battle take place.

DBAW is a random encounter.

Staff Online
#24 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: Excuse me, I have a question for you, If Deadpool can make the match(at least possible anyway) and you're not worried then I don't see why you're worried about Spider-Man. At least Spider-Man is debatable, with Deadpool(heck even Taskmaster) I don't see anyway for Batman to win. One has so powerful of a healing factor that's it on Wolverine's level(or so I last heard) and he can teleport, the other can copy skills just by looking at him do it. Plus with all his skills already mastered, Batman can't even win a area(except for tech).

I don't know, maybe I'm reading to much into this, but the only one here I see here that Batman could beat is Kraven the Hunter and that would be close to stomp for Batman(at least pretty much everyone knows how that match will end).

Maybe I'm wrong and I just don't get it. Maybe you can enlighten me as to why Deadpool and Taskmaster aren't a worry but Spider-Man is.

#25 Edited by k4tzm4n (45327 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: Excuse me, I have a question for you, If Deadpool can make the match(at least possible anyway) and you're not worried then I don't see why you're worried about Spider-Man. At least Spider-Man is debatable, with Deadpool(heck even Taskmaster) I don't see anyway for Batman to win. One has so powerful of a healing factor that's it on Wolverine's level(or so I last heard) and he can teleport, the other can copy skills just by looking at him do it. Plus with all his skills already mastered, Batman can't even win a area(except for tech).

I don't know, maybe I'm reading to much into this, but the only one here I see here that Batman could beat is Kraven the Hunter and that would be close to stomp for Batman(at least pretty much everyone knows how that match will end).

Maybe I'm wrong and I just don't get it. Maybe you can enlighten me as to why Deadpool and Taskmaster aren't a worry but Spider-Man is.

Because on top of having superior reflexes, Spider-Man is significantly stronger and faster than Deadpool. Spider-Man has all of these characters outclassed when it comes to physicals by a fair margin.

Staff Online
#26 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: I understand the point about physicals but also as I stated Deadpool's healing factor is so fast that any damage Batman deals won't really last so that kinda renders physicals moot right?

#27 Posted by k4tzm4n (45327 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: I understand the point about physicals but also as I stated Deadpool's healing factor is so fast that any damage Batman deals won't really last so that kinda renders physicals moot right?

It is most certainly an obstacle, but not nearly as much as Spider-Man's stats in my eyes. After all, The Cat was able to temporarily incapacitate him. It comes down to whether Batman realizes he needs to use more lethal methods before he's defeated.

Staff Online
#29 Edited by www.deadpoolforum.com (200 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@bluelantern1995 said:

It is most certainly an obstacle, but not nearly as much as Spider-Man's stats in my eyes. After all, The Cat was able to temporarily incapacitate him. It comes down to whether Batman realizes he needs to use more lethal methods before he's defeated.

Errrrr that "The Cat" fight.

#30 Posted by k4tzm4n (45327 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@bluelantern1995 said:

To be fair, Deadpool was acting like a bit of a fanboy during the fight ;)

Staff Online
#31 Edited by RustyRoy (12809 posts) - - Show Bio

Voted Kraven.

#32 Edited by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Voted Kraven, as well. Dude seems to get a fair bit of props, and I always assumed that he was just a B-rate Spidey villain. Interested to see how this plays out.

#33 Edited by TheManInTheShoe (3878 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool, but Wolverine could've worked (maybe next time)

#34 Posted by k4tzm4n (45327 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff Online
#35 Posted by k4tzm4n (45327 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff Online
#36 Edited by TheManInTheShoe (3878 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by www.deadpoolforum.com (200 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@www_deadpoolforum_com said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@bluelantern1995 said:

To be fair, Deadpool was acting like a bit of a fanboy during the fight ;)

True, but most Batman fanboys never care about things think like that. And that one fight is used in so many debates I've had when discussing BM vs DP.

#38 Edited by G_Money_Christmas (883 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool

#39 Posted by k4tzm4n (45327 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't say I'm surprised by this outcome.

Staff Online
#40 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14719 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool.

#41 Edited by God_Spawn (37949 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

Can't say I'm surprised by this outcome.

I bet this is your face!

PPL...Y U NO VOTE FOR KRAVEN!???

#42 Posted by k4tzm4n (45327 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn:

A fierce strike... but I can take it.
Staff Online
#43 Posted by k4tzm4n (45327 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll leave this open for another week.

Staff Online
#44 Edited by k4tzm4n (45327 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, clearly Kraven is the one everyone wants to see! :P

New DBAW will be up this week.

Staff Online
#45 Posted by flazam (2496 posts) - - Show Bio

He's an idea Batman Versus

Galactus

#46 Posted by k4tzm4n (45327 posts) - - Show Bio

@flazam said:

Galactus

Maybe April Fools' Day. Maybe.

Staff Online
#47 Posted by flazam (2496 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@flazam said:

Galactus

For Christmas

do Batman Versus Santa

lol

#48 Posted by RustyRoy (12809 posts) - - Show Bio

@flazam said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@flazam said:

Galactus

For Christmas

do Batman Versus Santa

lol

And for Halloween Batman vs. the Bi... sorry Witches.

#49 Posted by flazam (2496 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

@flazam said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@flazam said:

Galactus

For Christmas

do Batman Versus Santa

lol

And for Halloween Batman vs. the Bi... sorry Witches.

LOL