#1 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a thread hilighting Vine characters who's characters are essentially original in concept and or abilities.

Original being very subjective;seeing as how there are rarely new powers or archetypes. But these characters aren't homages to any pre-existing characters and their abilities aren't mirror images of another character with similar personality and motif.

for instance if your name is Superfriend; and you more or less have Superman's abilities you need not apply.

But if you are custom made from the mind of the Viner list them here.

Of couse this is youropinion so they're will be sway room, just explain your picks and all is well.

PS: If you disagree about someone's choice call it out. And backup your objection with your opinion and evidence, and vice versa for counter-objections.

Post Edited:2008-05-28 14:24:35
Post Edited:2008-05-28 15:00:09

#2 Posted by Kurrent (14067 posts) - - Show Bio

Myself, Morte Rapida, Feral Nova and Angelic Reaper come to mind

#3 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I thought of Morte, Buckshot, Myself obviously, Charmcaster, Pixilized.......write more as they come.

#4 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmmmmm, i'm not sure if I'd be classed original? I suppose I'd have to write a bio first

#5 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm curious if I am original...

#6 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio

Constantine says:

"hmmmmmm, i'm not sure if I'd be classed original? I suppose I'd have to write a bio first"

Same for me... :P

#7 Posted by TheJigsaw (3364 posts) - - Show Bio

dc

#8 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild

#9 Posted by ella_waldorf (91 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot says:

"Yeah I thought of Morte, Buckshot, **Myself** obviously, Charmcaster, Pixilized.......write more as they come."

You voted for Charm.....YIPPEE!!!!!!!!

#10 Posted by !Drake! (1880 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever Young says:

"Constantine says:
"hmmmmmm, i'm not sure if I'd be classed original? I suppose I'd have to write a bio first"
Same for me... :P"
#11 Posted by Kurrent (14067 posts) - - Show Bio

Switch, Sling Shot, Sha,

#12 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Ella Waldorf says:

"Sling Shot says:
"Yeah I thought of Morte, Buckshot, **Myself** obviously, Charmcaster, Pixilized.......write more as they come."

You voted for Charm.....YIPPEE!!!!!!!!"

Hexyeah!! One of my favorite rpgers too.

#13 Posted by ella_waldorf (91 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot says:

"Ella Waldorf says:
"Sling Shot says:
You voted for Charm.....YIPPEE!!!!!!!!"
Hexyeah!! One of my favorite rpgers too. "

Why thank you Sling!

#14 Posted by Jake Malcom (3134 posts) - - Show Bio

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

"Darkchild"

LMAO really

I dont think im original in the least or at least the character of DC is. His darkness powers maybe but a majority of the powers he has now are absorbed(copied) so not so original

But thanks bro

#15 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurrent says:

"Switch, Sling Shot, Sha, "

orginal i dont get it?

#16 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Read the first post to know the parameters of original and how to debate it if you disagree.

#17 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Ripcord too

#18 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a character called Twitch whose fighting style changes depending on his mood and the style of music he listens to so he could be angry and be a brawler then listen to some chill out and become relaxed changing his mood and style making him hard to predict in a fight.

#19 Posted by Kurrent (14067 posts) - - Show Bio

Sha says:

"oh! i guess i am"

LOL

#20 Posted by Kurrent (14067 posts) - - Show Bio

Acer says:

"I have a character called Twitch whose fighting style changes depending on his mood and the style of music he listens to so he could be angry and be a brawler then listen to some chill out and become relaxed changing his mood and style making him hard to predict in a fight."

That sounds pretty cool actually

#21 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Me.

#22 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

oh! i guess i am

#23 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot,Buckshot,Sha,Darckchild,Charmcaster,and Me?

#24 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"Satyrquaze says:
"I'm curious if I am original..."
same here lol I had no basis for my character so I guess so,...."

I eventually just looked at my bio and decided that I am.

#25 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

I just read my page :P and I think Im original and badass lol

#26 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurrent says:

"Acer says:
"I have a character called Twitch whose fighting style changes depending on his mood and the style of music he listens to so he could be angry and be a brawler then listen to some chill out and become relaxed changing his mood and style making him hard to predict in a fight."
That sounds pretty cool actually"

Thanks i got the idea because i listen to music when i make a post to help me and go with the beat so i thought i would portray that in a character and my posts can differ depending on my mood.

#27 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Satyrquaze says:

"I'm curious if I am original..."

same here lol

I had no basis for my character so I guess so,....

#28 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurrent says:

"Acer says:

That sounds pretty cool actually"

I believe Cryo has a similar character but his powers change based off the music.

#29 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess I'm not too original, I like Water a lot, and Aspen seemed to be a character that fits my ideas of powers plus looks. I am different than Aspen in that I use firearms, such as my personal M16. :)

#30 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30176 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm guessing I'm original. Not that anyone cares.

#31 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio

Warsman says:

"I'm guessing I'm original. Not that anyone cares."

I care. :)

#32 Posted by man_of_forever (5908 posts) - - Show Bio

man_of_forever

#33 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Slinger says:

"Sling Shot says:

Okay Pixelized himself is a total original, but he will also admit himself to his character being a total rip off of Emma Frost. "

Really? I thought his powers were light manipulation.

@ Akira I like your dude but selective physics field and photo reflex sound like Ambrose and Taskmaster. Not too front you,but original is the name of the game.

#34 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm, I think I'd be fairly original, but maybe I just want to be?

#35 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot says:

Okay Pixelized himself is a total original, but he will also admit himself to his character being a total rip off of Emma Frost.

#36 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

I would count Reject as an original.

#37 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot says:

"Slinger says:
"Sling Shot says:

Okay Pixelized himself is a total original, but he will also admit himself to his character being a total rip off of Emma Frost. "

Really? I thought his powers were light manipulation.

@ Akira I like your dude but selective physics field and photo reflex sound like Ambrose and Taskmaster. Not too front you,but original is the name of the game."

In terms of powers yeah,but not every power is Original...I dont get it.lol
#38 Posted by T.M.O.E. (241 posts) - - Show Bio

i believe that Hillmen(new guy), buckshot, pixelized, and myself (read mine if u have to im still a bit iffy bout me being original)

#39 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

How about me?? Zee??

#40 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot says:

Me? thank you dear but i'm a total emma frost rip off.

#41 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Oops....i missed slinger's post....but yeah Sling shot i had to change those, i started loving Emma more than Dazzler. lol...

#42 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh then I'm a rip off od graviton, dr.light, and klaw lol.