#201 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost

#202 Posted by Fallen_Crippled (6411 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus

#203 Edited by JJ62 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

6-2 Galactus. Man, people must really hate the Iron Man villains.

#204 Edited by Bruxae (12188 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus.

#205 Edited by ShrimpDino (841 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus

#206 Edited by jstndmnd (951 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost

#207 Posted by mk111 (3139 posts) - - Show Bio

@jj62 said:

I think its just bad luck. People like Ghost, but c'mon! Galactus! One of the most popular Marvel villains ever, methinks.

#208 Posted by spidershamrock (1016 posts) - - Show Bio

galactus

#209 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

@mk111 said:

@jj62 said:

I think its just bad luck. People like Ghost, but c'mon! Galactus! One of the most popular Marvel villains ever, methinks.

My problem is he's not technically a villain, while he does kill the innocent, its just because he wants some lunch unfortunately that lunch is a planet filled with people. I mean come on! He just wants some lunch. Can't the people just hold a mass evacuation and let him eat? I mean come on, what if it was you who was hungry? Wouldn't you want to eat? I mean let the guy eat for crane and at loud!

If you didn't get it its a joke(I don't want to leave Earth if he's hungry!). But his basic concept is a guy who wants lunch...wow that's a super concept.

#210 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4786 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus

#211 Posted by JJ62 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus has won.

next, which villain do you like more? Black Manta or Mirror Master?

Black Manta

Mirror Master
#212 Posted by JJ62 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Manta for me, 1-0

#213 Posted by Bruxae (12188 posts) - - Show Bio

Mirror Master.

#214 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (11391 posts) - - Show Bio

Mirror Master

#215 Posted by Xwraith (14534 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Manta

#216 Posted by RIKR2 (10220 posts) - - Show Bio

Mirror Master

#217 Posted by Dark_Guyver (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

Black manta.

#218 Posted by mk111 (3139 posts) - - Show Bio

@mk111 said:

@jj62 said:

My problem is he's not technically a villain, while he does kill the innocent, its just because he wants some lunch unfortunately that lunch is a planet filled with people. I mean come on! He just wants some lunch. Can't the people just hold a mass evacuation and let him eat? I mean come on, what if it was you who was hungry? Wouldn't you want to eat? I mean let the guy eat for crane and at loud!

If you didn't get it its a joke(I don't want to leave Earth if he's hungry!). But his basic concept is a guy who wants lunch...wow that's a super concept.

Oh, I completely agree. In fact, in recent comics, Galactus has even been helping some of the heroes out. I'd even say that he's a borderline hero now.

Anyway, I vote for Black Manta. I don't care for Mirror Master.

#219 Edited by comicace3 (3466 posts) - - Show Bio

MM

#220 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Manta

#221 Edited by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

@mk111 said:

@bluelantern1995 said:

@mk111 said:

@jj62 said:

Oh, I completely agree. In fact, in recent comics, Galactus has even been helping some of the heroes out. I'd even say that he's a borderline hero now.

He's a borderline hero now?!?!?! Now that is interesting.

#222 Posted by JJ62 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's 5-4, Black Manta.

#223 Edited by SmashBrawler (5417 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Manta.

#224 Edited by mk111 (3139 posts) - - Show Bio

@mk111 said:

@bluelantern1995 said:

@mk111 said:

@jj62 said:

Yeah, pretty much. I can't name any specific issues (I'm bad with numbers) but recently the FF even had to ask for his help twice recently, once against some villain who was almost Galactus' size. Also, in an epic plot twist, in the far future, Franklin Richards and Galactus are best buds.

#225 Posted by JJ62 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

6-4 Black Manta.

#226 Posted by jstndmnd (951 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Manta

#227 Posted by batmannflash (6167 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Manta

#228 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4786 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Manta

#229 Posted by RustyRoy (10717 posts) - - Show Bio

MM.

#230 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17504 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker

#231 Posted by Veshark (9057 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Manta.

#232 Edited by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

@mk111 said:

@bluelantern1995 said:

@mk111 said:

@bluelantern1995 said:

@mk111 said:

@jj62 said:

Yeah, pretty much. I can't name any specific issues (I'm bad with numbers) but recently the FF even had to ask for his help twice recently, once against some villain who was almost Galactus' size. Also, in an epic plot twist, in the far future, Franklin Richards and Galactus are best buds.

Now that is a interesting thing. Galactus and Franklin...wow that's...unexpected to say the least.

#233 Edited by mk111 (3139 posts) - - Show Bio

@mk111 said:

@bluelantern1995 said:

@mk111 said:

@bluelantern1995 said:

@mk111 said:

@jj62 said:

Now that is a interesting thing. Galactus and Franklin...wow that's...unexpected to say the least.

No kidding. I think its to show how much of a boss Franklin is in the future.

In that issue, Franklin and Galactus team up to defeat some Celestials. Its pretty awesome!

The irony is, in a previous issue, Galactus mentioned that he actually feared Franklin. If only he knew that they'd be close in the future!

#234 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

@mk111 said:

@bluelantern1995 said:

@mk111 said:

@bluelantern1995 said:

@mk111 said:

@bluelantern1995 said:

@mk111 said:

@jj62 said:

In that issue, Franklin and Galactus team up to defeat some Celestials. Its pretty awesome!

The irony is, in a previous issue, Galactus mentioned that he actually feared Franklin. If only he knew that they'd be close in the future!

Wow that's pretty crazy. Did you figure out the issue numbers yet? I probably should pick those up so I can catch up, apparently I'm way behind on my knowledge of Galactus.

#235 Posted by mk111 (3139 posts) - - Show Bio

@mk111 said:

@bluelantern1995 said:

@mk111 said:

@bluelantern1995 said:

@mk111 said:

@bluelantern1995 said:

@mk111 said:

@jj62 said:

Wow that's pretty crazy. Did you figure out the issue numbers yet? I probably should pick those up so I can catch up, apparently I'm way behind on my knowledge of Galactus.

Here, I just found the perfect article: http://mattpagedotcom.com/galactus/2013/01/17/galactus-and-franklin-richards/

#236 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

@mk111 said:

@bluelantern1995 said:

@mk111 said:

@bluelantern1995 said:

@mk111 said:

@bluelantern1995 said:

@mk111 said:

@bluelantern1995 said:

@mk111 said:

@jj62 said:

Here, I just found the perfect article: http://mattpagedotcom.com/galactus/2013/01/17/galactus-and-franklin-richards/

Wow that's pretty crazy, never foresaw that. Definitely need to catch up on Fantastic 4 and FF.

#237 Posted by RustyRoy (10717 posts) - - Show Bio

@mk111 said:

@bluelantern1995 said:

@mk111 said:

@bluelantern1995 said:

@mk111 said:

@bluelantern1995 said:

@mk111 said:

@bluelantern1995 said:

@mk111 said:

@jj62 said:

This is amazing.

#238 Posted by mk111 (3139 posts) - - Show Bio
#239 Posted by mk111 (3139 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy:

If you want to read about more Galactus stories, check out the other articles in that link. The blog owner is a huge Galactus fan, and has written articles about pretty much every single Galactus story ever.

#240 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2107 posts) - - Show Bio

manta

#241 Posted by ShrimpDino (841 posts) - - Show Bio

Mirror Master

#242 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

Manta

#243 Edited by JJ62 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey guys sorry I'm late, Manta won.

Next, which villain do you like more? Green Goblin or Imperiex? I choose Goblin, so 1-0.

Green Goblin

Imperiex

#244 Posted by spidershamrock (1016 posts) - - Show Bio

goblin

#245 Posted by mk111 (3139 posts) - - Show Bio

Imperiex. Green Goblin was never one of my favorites.

#246 Posted by RustyRoy (10717 posts) - - Show Bio

@mk111: Thanks for the link.

Osborn gets my vote.

#247 Posted by JJ62 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

@mk111 said:

Imperiex. Green Goblin was never one of my favorites.

Not a fan of the Spidey villains??

#248 Edited by mk111 (3139 posts) - - Show Bio
#249 Edited by RustyRoy (10717 posts) - - Show Bio
#250 Edited by mk111 (3139 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy:

Doc Ock is an odd case because depending on which comic/movie/TV show, he can either be really cool, of annoying. In the current comics, despite the controversy, I actually like him. Love or hate "Ock-Spidey", but he is getting the job done.