Galactus

JJ62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#203  Edited By JJ62

6-2 Galactus. Man, people must really hate the Iron Man villains.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#204  Edited By Bruxae

Galactus.

ShrimpDino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 18

#205  Edited By ShrimpDino

Galactus

jstndmnd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 37

#206  Edited By jstndmnd

Ghost

mk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@jj62 said:

I think its just bad luck. People like Ghost, but c'mon! Galactus! One of the most popular Marvel villains ever, methinks.

spidershamrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

galactus

Avatar image for bluelantern1995
BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

@mk111 said:

@jj62 said:

I think its just bad luck. People like Ghost, but c'mon! Galactus! One of the most popular Marvel villains ever, methinks.

My problem is he's not technically a villain, while he does kill the innocent, its just because he wants some lunch unfortunately that lunch is a planet filled with people. I mean come on! He just wants some lunch. Can't the people just hold a mass evacuation and let him eat? I mean come on, what if it was you who was hungry? Wouldn't you want to eat? I mean let the guy eat for crane and at loud!

If you didn't get it its a joke(I don't want to leave Earth if he's hungry!). But his basic concept is a guy who wants lunch...wow that's a super concept.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus

JJ62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus has won.

next, which villain do you like more? Black Manta or Mirror Master?

Black Manta
Black Manta

No Caption Provided

Mirror Master
Mirror Master
JJ62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Manta for me, 1-0

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Mirror Master.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Mirror Master

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Black Manta

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Mirror Master

xblah_blahx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black manta.

mk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mk111 said:

@jj62 said:

My problem is he's not technically a villain, while he does kill the innocent, its just because he wants some lunch unfortunately that lunch is a planet filled with people. I mean come on! He just wants some lunch. Can't the people just hold a mass evacuation and let him eat? I mean come on, what if it was you who was hungry? Wouldn't you want to eat? I mean let the guy eat for crane and at loud!

If you didn't get it its a joke(I don't want to leave Earth if he's hungry!). But his basic concept is a guy who wants lunch...wow that's a super concept.

Oh, I completely agree. In fact, in recent comics, Galactus has even been helping some of the heroes out. I'd even say that he's a borderline hero now.

Anyway, I vote for Black Manta. I don't care for Mirror Master.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#219  Edited By comicace3

MM

BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Manta

BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By BlueLantern1995

@mk111 said:

@bluelantern1995 said:

@mk111 said:

@jj62 said:

Oh, I completely agree. In fact, in recent comics, Galactus has even been helping some of the heroes out. I'd even say that he's a borderline hero now.

He's a borderline hero now?!?!?! Now that is interesting.

JJ62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it's 5-4, Black Manta.

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By SmashBrawler

Black Manta.

mk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By mk111

@mk111 said:

@bluelantern1995 said:

@mk111 said:

@jj62 said:

Yeah, pretty much. I can't name any specific issues (I'm bad with numbers) but recently the FF even had to ask for his help twice recently, once against some villain who was almost Galactus' size. Also, in an epic plot twist, in the far future, Franklin Richards and Galactus are best buds.

JJ62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

6-4 Black Manta.

jstndmnd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 37

Black Manta

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

Black Manta

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Manta

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MM.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joker

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Black Manta.

BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By BlueLantern1995

@mk111 said:

@bluelantern1995 said:

@mk111 said:

@bluelantern1995 said:

@mk111 said:

@jj62 said:

Yeah, pretty much. I can't name any specific issues (I'm bad with numbers) but recently the FF even had to ask for his help twice recently, once against some villain who was almost Galactus' size. Also, in an epic plot twist, in the far future, Franklin Richards and Galactus are best buds.

Now that is a interesting thing. Galactus and Franklin...wow that's...unexpected to say the least.

mk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By mk111

@mk111 said:

@bluelantern1995 said:

@mk111 said:

@bluelantern1995 said:

@mk111 said:

@jj62 said:

Now that is a interesting thing. Galactus and Franklin...wow that's...unexpected to say the least.

No kidding. I think its to show how much of a boss Franklin is in the future.

No Caption Provided

In that issue, Franklin and Galactus team up to defeat some Celestials. Its pretty awesome!

The irony is, in a previous issue, Galactus mentioned that he actually feared Franklin. If only he knew that they'd be close in the future!

No Caption Provided

BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mk111 said:

@bluelantern1995 said:

@mk111 said:

@bluelantern1995 said:

@mk111 said:

@bluelantern1995 said:

@mk111 said:

@jj62 said:

No Caption Provided

In that issue, Franklin and Galactus team up to defeat some Celestials. Its pretty awesome!

The irony is, in a previous issue, Galactus mentioned that he actually feared Franklin. If only he knew that they'd be close in the future!

No Caption Provided

Wow that's pretty crazy. Did you figure out the issue numbers yet? I probably should pick those up so I can catch up, apparently I'm way behind on my knowledge of Galactus.

mk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mk111 said:

@bluelantern1995 said:

@mk111 said:

@bluelantern1995 said:

@mk111 said:

@bluelantern1995 said:

@mk111 said:

@jj62 said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Wow that's pretty crazy. Did you figure out the issue numbers yet? I probably should pick those up so I can catch up, apparently I'm way behind on my knowledge of Galactus.

Here, I just found the perfect article: http://mattpagedotcom.com/galactus/2013/01/17/galactus-and-franklin-richards/

BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mk111 said:

@bluelantern1995 said:

@mk111 said:

@bluelantern1995 said:

@mk111 said:

@bluelantern1995 said:

@mk111 said:

@bluelantern1995 said:

@mk111 said:

@jj62 said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Here, I just found the perfect article: http://mattpagedotcom.com/galactus/2013/01/17/galactus-and-franklin-richards/

Wow that's pretty crazy, never foresaw that. Definitely need to catch up on Fantastic 4 and FF.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mk111 said:

@bluelantern1995 said:

@mk111 said:

@bluelantern1995 said:

@mk111 said:

@bluelantern1995 said:

@mk111 said:

@bluelantern1995 said:

@mk111 said:

@jj62 said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

This is amazing.

mk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy:

If you want to read about more Galactus stories, check out the other articles in that link. The blog owner is a huge Galactus fan, and has written articles about pretty much every single Galactus story ever.

Arkhamc1tizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 33

manta

ShrimpDino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 18

Mirror Master

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Manta

JJ62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By JJ62

Hey guys sorry I'm late, Manta won.

Next, which villain do you like more? Green Goblin or Imperiex? I choose Goblin, so 1-0.

Green Goblin
Green Goblin

Imperiex
Imperiex

spidershamrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

goblin

mk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imperiex. Green Goblin was never one of my favorites.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mk111: Thanks for the link.

Osborn gets my vote.

JJ62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mk111 said:

Imperiex. Green Goblin was never one of my favorites.

Not a fan of the Spidey villains??

mk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By mk111
RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By RustyRoy
mk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By mk111

@rustyroy:

Doc Ock is an odd case because depending on which comic/movie/TV show, he can either be really cool, of annoying. In the current comics, despite the controversy, I actually like him. Love or hate "Ock-Spidey", but he is getting the job done.