Villain: Joel Wood

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This guy would work best for a cop or detective story, but he could possibly work in a superhero story as well. I haven't decided how to use him yet.

Joel literally sees himself as the villain. Joel's philosophy is that humans are evil by nature and will always be malevolent at their core. He does dirty deeds simply because in his mind it's just in his nature. Joel doesn't try to morally justify what he does because he has no real morals. Joel's crimes are committed whenever he feels the need to cause mayhem. Joel acts more like a demon than a human being, but his point of view makes some sense, making him a rather disturbing villain.

"Humans, people, they always feel the need to be in the right. A man can murder a group of kids in cold blood and still see some way it was justified. That's why I like true monsters, they just accept what they are." - Joel

This is just a concept for a character, so it's not very thought out. Please offer any criticism or ideas.

Racob has spoken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one?

Dabee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Dabee

@racob7: I'd read something/watch with him in it. Any significance of his name?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dabee: I used a name generator, I don't know of any characters with the same name.

Dabee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Dabee

@racob7 said:

@dabee: I used a name generator, I don't know of any characters with the same name.

Oh okay, because sometimes it can be fun to learn name etymology and have their names reflect their appearance, personality, philosophies, etc... just a suggestion.