#1 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

Should there be more video-game comics on-goings?Sonic and Megaman proved that a video-game can hold their own.I'm sure much popular ones can fare better like metriod or zelda.

thoughts?

#2 Posted by coolguyr99 (3019 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see a Crash Bandicoot comic.

#3 Edited by Wolfrazer (5953 posts) - - Show Bio

Would be interesting for sure, I could easily see the bigger games holding comic series like Zelda, Star Fox(especially with its various worlds/characters and the like), Metroid and so on.

#4 Posted by War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2 (554 posts) - - Show Bio

SPONGEBOB

#5 Posted by SoA (4678 posts) - - Show Bio

never read the sonic comics , haven't seen them around either . bu t i did like the mega man comic they were kinda cool, i would be more interested in a metroid comic than zelda ... or kirby :p

#6 Posted by Dabee (2375 posts) - - Show Bio

The Valve Half-Life 2 Universe could hold several series. Aperture Science and Black Mesa could even hold several each.

#7 Posted by EMH_Bruce (717 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wolfrazer said:

Would be interesting for sure, I could easily see the bigger games holding comic series like Zelda, Star Fox(especially with its various worlds/characters and the like), Metroid and so on.
#8 Edited by Wolfrazer (5953 posts) - - Show Bio
@EMH_Bruce said:

@Wolfrazer said:

Ya I figured there were some manga out there, but ones that don't have to follow the games or anything. Showing new adventures and the like.
#9 Posted by EMH_Bruce (717 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wolfrazer: You mean like some from Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword?

Skyward Sword

Himekawa confirmed on her Twitter account that a manga adaption of The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is in the works.

[source]

#10 Posted by Wolfrazer (5953 posts) - - Show Bio
@EMH_Bruce said:

@Wolfrazer: You mean like some from Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword?

Skyward Sword

Himekawa confirmed on her Twitter account that a manga adaption of The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is in the works.

[source]

Hmm...ya...guess I thought they kinda just stopped with the manga series. But ah ha! Link can talk!
#11 Edited by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

I think only popular video-games can hold a comic.Many nintendo products can pull it off.There was a call of duty comic not too long ago.It was forgettable.Though,I don't think people care about the plot for call of duty anyways.

#12 Posted by niBBit (718 posts) - - Show Bio

I enjoy the Mass Effect comics alot, have read all of them and there is gonna be another 10 issue comic on the way :)

#13 Posted by JediXMan (29295 posts) - - Show Bio

Only if they're good. Most suck or are just mediocre.

#14 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19892 posts) - - Show Bio

Halo and Star Wars comics are always good. Not sure about the Mass Effect ones, although I've heard decent things about them.

#15 Posted by Inphase (329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dabee said:

The Valve Half-Life 2 Universe could hold several series. Aperture Science and Black Mesa could even hold several each.