Posted by MisterWhisper (1889 posts) 1 year, 4 months ago

Poll: Victor Von Doom: Green or Yellow Lantern (12 votes)

Doom's will knows no bounds, everything happens as it should for it is the will of Doom! 83%
Even those who think themselvs demons, or gods shall know what it is to Fear Doom! 17%

So what do you guys think, would Victor Von Doom make a better Green or Yellow lantern?

If you think the choice is different depending on what era please feel free to elaborate.

#1 Posted by End_Boss (725 posts) - - Show Bio

Green. Yes, Doom inspires fear, but that's not his defining character trait. His indomitable will is.

#2 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom's grown to become a much respected character, yeah people are afraid of him but they're also amazed and drawn in. Depending on the point of view, Doom's got a point in the things he does.

#3 Posted by RustyRoy (11989 posts) - - Show Bio

More like orange.

#4 Posted by Shark_Repellent_Bat_Spray (745 posts) - - Show Bio
@end_boss said:

Green. Yes, Doom inspires fear, but that's not his defining character trait. His indomitable will is.

This.

#5 Posted by TheManInTheShoe (3878 posts) - - Show Bio

Why not red or orange, wouldn't that be more fitting? Or is he fueled by rage or greed? Hm, out of these green would fit better.

#6 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

@end_boss said:

This

#7 Posted by TheCowman (461 posts) - - Show Bio

Why not red or orange, wouldn't that be more fitting? Or is he fueled by rage or greed? Hm, out of these green would fit better.

Eh, I don't think he's overly motivated by rage, and while he is kinda greedy for power, I don't think it's his defining characteristic.

I think Will is actually the best fit for Doom.

#8 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

It is no coincidence that he wears a green cloak already.

#9 Posted by Cap10nate (2227 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom would have the green ring on the left hand and yellow on the right. But I think the man who stole the power from the Silver Surfer and the Beyonder would figure a way to wield all lantern rings and his hands would look like the Mandarin.

#10 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7808 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom would have the green ring on the left hand and yellow on the right. But I think the man who stole the power from the Silver Surfer and the Beyonder would figure a way to wield all lantern rings and his hands would look like the Mandarin.

That would look pretty awesome!

But between the two I think will is a better match.

#11 Edited by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

@cap10nate said:

That would look pretty awesome!

But between the two I think will is a better match.

And fits the facts.