• 53 results
Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@risingbean

Hah, I wouldn't hold it against him. It wasn't enough that he had to cripple the entire Ultimate Universe with Ultimates 3, Ultimatum, and New Ultimates - single-handedly causing the downfall of one of my favorite universes that it would never recover from....but then he had to go and cancel my favorite cartoon too.

On the matter of JL's continuity, I'd say it does push for a better overarching storyline in the JLU seasons (Cadmus especially, was done really well) as opposed to the JL ones. Like I said, I can live without an explanation for that, it's how the show deals with its roster, so I'm good. I would say it's the best DCAU series too, but that's just me.

@blazinasian112 Thank you!

@havenless First and second episodes of the first season! Yeah, that was a pretty epic introductory fight.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@veshark: Yeah. Screw that guy. Ultimates was what got me fired up for comics after losing interest for awhile.

Looking forward to watching JLU. One more disk and it starts.

And a comment. Rather then all this CGI Batman crap everytime I turn around, it would be nice if we could get a Flash solo series. Soooooo tired of Batman. He's worse then Wolverine when it comes to exposure.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@risingbean

Sigh...I still dream about the hypothetical post-Ultimates 2 plan that Millar had. Apparently Hitch was too burned out from drawing Ultimates 2, but had Millar's plan come to fruition, we would have seen the Ultimates split into two books. One was going to be New Ultimates, and it would have been the government team - basically just soldiers with superpowers. While the second book would've been Ultimates 3, and continue the story of Cap's team after they left SHIELD.

Cool. Let me know what you think when you're done.

I could tolerate the CGI in GL because it worked within the sci-fi setting, but the new one's making my skin crawl. I do agree with the sentiment though, enough with the Batman series. DC really needs to start pushing the rest of their roster as opposed to banking on Batman each time. We had a perfectly good cartoon with Young Justice, and even GL.