Venom symbiote heritage number

Bigbadwolfx0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Does anyone know what number venom is in his heritage or if that he is a original symbiote, also when did venom give birth to carnage, and does venom have a father

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigbadwolfx0: I dont think it tells what number he is specifically since there are others of his race. Venom has a father symbiote but isnt specified who (correct me if im wrong). Carnage was created in the Amazing Spider-Man #361who created Toxin in Venom/Carnage #1

Bigbadwolfx0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Bigbadwolfx0

@kgb725: the only reason why I ask is because toxin is the 1000th symbiote of his "bloodline"

I really liked the whole toxin story line I including toxin himself I loved how the symbiote was not crazy but wants to learn and make its host happy. I do hate how he was separated and is now with Brock who pretty much turned evil agin for a moment I also hate the whole little tendrils all over his back looks stupid

I was also thinking about agent venom whose story line I love basically because they took something dark and made it good it's also cool how venom says it needs flash.

I wonder if agent venom /flash fights mr negative / negative man if it would create a new anti venom.