Vegeta the strongest SS3

Eric8a92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Eric8a92

From what I know (I could be mistaken) Vegeta was first shown in this form in Raging Blast. In one of their "What If?" scenarios, Vegeta challenges what Saiyan is able to achieve this form to test them out. I turns out that he beats them, which makes him the strongest SS3. I was pretty happy when I read this for the first time since Vegeta is my favorite DBZ character. Plus, I must say he looks pretty awesome as a SS3. I'm sure they'll be those that say that this isn't cannon (sometimes I can't tell what is, and what isn't), but regardless of that, what makes him the strongest in this form? In SS, SS2, and SS4, it always seemed like Goku was stronger than him. Of course, Goku always had the luxury of otherworld training (it's how he managed to reach SS3 right?). That's something Vegeta never got. And yes, he trains like crazy but never gets up there with Goku. Did the creators of the game just decide to name Vegeta the strongest SS3 to let him have that since he never really saved Earth in the anime, or something?