Vegeta's durability in the new movie fukattsu no f

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By le0nhart

after reading the summary for the new movie fukattsu no f i would like to discuss the durability of DBZ characters:

SPOLIERS

it seems like Frieza and Vegeta both died from earth blowing up, this indicates that characters in DBZ have a crappy durability unlike what people used to claim, if they can tank a multi planet+ busting attack why would they die from earth blowing up? also it contradicts Frieza surviving Namek when he was way weaker and half dead

any thoughts?

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart: how do you know it isnt the KI blast which killed him?? I can destroy an apple with a baseball bat and it would be overkill to the apple, with the same baseball bat i could destroy a melon even a pineapple, what shows is that frieza has already survived a much larger planet blowing up and why don't you wait till its all offically relased before jumping to conclusion and actually enjoy the film instead of analyzing it to use in DBZ debates like people on vine seem to only watch things to get "feats" to use

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kyrees

@le0nhart: when you have seen the movie, you can talk about it because if its the same summary that was posted here a few weeks ago then there is no indication that frieza and vegeta died from such attack.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart: how do you know it isnt the KI blast which killed him?? I can destroy an apple with a baseball bat and it would be overkill to the apple, with the same baseball bat i could destroy a melon even a pineapple, what shows is that frieza has already survived a much larger planet blowing up and why don't you wait till its all offically relased before jumping to conclusion and actually enjoy the film instead of analyzing it to use in DBZ debates like people on vine seem to only watch things to get "feats" to use

good point, i thought about the same thing, but isn't frieza in his non golden form too weak to harm vegeta?

i just like discussing these things and i'm sure i'll enjoy the movie regardless

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@le0nhart: when you have seen the movie, you can talk about it because if its the same summary that was posted here a few weeks ago then there is no indication that frieza and vegeta died from such attack.

many people already did a review on the movie after it premiered in LA and i'm pretty sure if vegeta survived someone would have mentioned it

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart said:

@kyrees said:

many people already did a review on the movie after it premiered in LA and i'm pretty sure if vegeta survived someone would have mentioned it

except the reviews are still vague enough to be not discussable in battle forum terms. till we actually see the whole film, their reviews are practically useless

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By midnightdragon18

wait for the movie

1.Vegeta can't breathe in space

2.We don't know much power put into the blast

3.Frieza already survived a Planet exploding