#1 Posted by ferpuerto17 (54 posts) - - Show Bio

So I was looking at the credits for the Avengers movie, and there is an actor credited as a vampire in the after credits... speculate

#2 Posted by BlackArmor (6138 posts) - - Show Bio

..............Blade Blade Blade Blade c'mon Blade c'mon Blade. If it'd not you then were all screwed

#3 Posted by Onemoreposter (4101 posts) - - Show Bio

As long as the film doesn't take any ques from that third arc of Ultimate Avengers I'm sure it'll be fine

#4 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio

There is a guy named Vampire who helped make the movie.

#5 Posted by Lvenger (21246 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

There is a guy named Vampire who helped make the movie.

Strange name but probably the most logical conclusion. Vampires in the first Avengers film just sounds plain weird.

#6 Posted by _Zombie_ (10448 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

..............Blade Blade Blade Blade c'mon Blade c'mon Blade. If it'd not you then were all screwed

And how exactly would he even begin to fit into the movie's plot?

#7 Posted by Mercy_ (91887 posts) - - Show Bio
@ZombieBigfoot

@BlackArmor said:

Fun fact that's only a teeny bit relevant. Wesley Snipes heard about the Blade project because he was in talks with Marvel to play Black Panther.
#8 Posted by ferpuerto17 (54 posts) - - Show Bio

no the credits say that it is a vampire on the scene after the credits... so it is not necessarily anything that fits in the plot.

It is on IMBD

#9 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio

@ferpuerto17 said:

no the credits say that it is a vampire on the scene after the credits... so it is not necessarily anything that fits in the plot.

It is on IMBD

They must have mixed up the names.

#10 Posted by _Zombie_ (10448 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dark Huntress said:

@ZombieBigfoot

@BlackArmor said:

Fun fact that's only a teeny bit relevant. Wesley Snipes heard about the Blade project because he was in talks with Marvel to play Black Panther.

I'm not quite sure if that'd be a cool BP movie or an utterly horrid one..

@ferpuerto17 said:

It is on IMBD

Correct me if I'm wrong.. but isn't IMDB sometimes wrong?

#11 Posted by ferpuerto17 (54 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe because the only vampire story arc I remember is Blade vs the Avengers, but I don't think they are in the same production company

#12 Posted by SoA (5259 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZombieBigfoot: punisher in spider-man 2...

#13 Edited by _Zombie_ (10448 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA said:

So what? That was a cameo appearance, and made sense because they were both in New York. Besides an ultra-brief cameo, Blade would have almost no place in the movie.

#14 Posted by SoA (5259 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZombieBigfoot: oh i know im just hoping its as u put it a ultra brief cameo , otherwise im just gnna wait for marvel movies to come on netflix lol

#15 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@SoA said:

So what? That was a cameo appearance, and made sense because they were both in New York. Besides an ultra-brief cameo, Blade would have almost no place in the movie.

Also because Punisher first appeared in the Spider-Man comics.

#16 Posted by ferpuerto17 (54 posts) - - Show Bio

It is not unheard of

http://www.comicvine.com/ultimate-comics-avengers-3-blade-versus-the-avengers-part-one-of-six/37-228970/

#17 Posted by _Zombie_ (10448 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@SoA said:

Also because Punisher first appeared in the Spider-Man comics.

Exactly.

@SoA said:

@ZombieBigfoot: oh i know im just hoping its as u put it a ultra brief cameo , otherwise im just gnna wait for marvel movies to come on netflix lol

Considering how much money Marvel will want to milk out of Avengers, you might be waiting awhile.

#18 Posted by ferpuerto17 (54 posts) - - Show Bio

crap I wouldn't mind if they got the whole marvel universe in a movie, but that is simply impossible.

By the way... screw DC comics lol

#19 Posted by BlackArmor (6138 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@BlackArmor said:

He wouldn't fit in the plot at all but it's a million times better than marvel jumping on the vampire bandwagon and the best possible eventuality if the Vampire thing is in anyway serious or important. I don't really want Blade to be there but if a vampire has to be then I hope it's him

#20 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

Weird thing

#21 Posted by Illuminatus (9489 posts) - - Show Bio

Vampire-esque creatures could very well be one of the contingents of Loki's rag-tag army. 

#22 Posted by God_Spawn (38382 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers vs Twilight WOO.

#23 Posted by _Zombie_ (10448 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@BlackArmor said:

He wouldn't fit in the plot at all but it's a million times better than marvel jumping on the vampire bandwagon and the best possible eventuality if the Vampire thing is in anyway serious or important. I don't really want Blade to be there but if a vampire has to be then I hope it's him

You have a point, but unless it's a cameo.. I hope IMDB is wrong.

#24 Posted by ferpuerto17 (54 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: LoL cause all we need is these lame ass vampires in the twilight saga anywhere else... What the hell happened to vampires? lol

#25 Posted by spystreak (2049 posts) - - Show Bio

@ferpuerto17:

not sure but atleast there's still Vampires that aren't self loathing douche bags look at the ones in 30 days of night now those are Vampires with thelong claws,yellow jagged teeth ,black satanic eyes and the long protruding tongues this how a vampire should be

#26 Edited by spystreak (2049 posts) - - Show Bio

just looked at the page it says J.J. Perry(whoever that is) is playing a vampire in a post credit scene maybe the sequel will deal with Vampires a buffy crossover? X)

#27 Posted by ferpuerto17 (54 posts) - - Show Bio

'buffy is dark horse.

But there was a mutant virus, the one that turned Jubilee... maybe.

#28 Posted by progenitor (7533 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe they'll do a tongue-in-cheek jab at Twilight by having Thor smack away a random vampire. Otherwise, aside from the guy saying there was an actual guy named Vampire working on the movie, I have absolutely no idea what a vampire would be doing even post-credits.

#29 Posted by Video_Martian (5562 posts) - - Show Bio

ugh...no.

#30 Posted by difficlus (10632 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope they aren't any real vampires in the film.

#31 Posted by ferpuerto17 (54 posts) - - Show Bio

@progenitor: I hope that is all it is lol

#32 Posted by spartan92 (2512 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

Avengers vs Twilight WOO.

#33 Posted by ferpuerto17 (54 posts) - - Show Bio

@spartan92: yeah I thought so too

lol

#34 Posted by The_Tree (7984 posts) - - Show Bio

IMDB is unreliable.

If there are vampires, it'll probably be a lead in to a new Blade movie since Marvel recently got the rights back.